Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

1080 Amberly Dr, North Salt Lake, UT (801) 674-2131

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Tenneill R

The personalization and creativeness from HoneyB is unremarkable. HoneyB truly exceeded my expectations in design, service, quality and most of all their desire to make me happy with the design.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney T

HoneyB Paper Co is amazing! I found the company after a friend referred me to her, and I have absolutely no regrets choosing to use her for my Save the Dates and wedding invitations!! Luna is so creative and flexible, and it has been such a pleasure to work with her :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jill C

Oh my goodness, where do I start? I first found HoneyB Paper Co on Instagram and was blown away by her work. Because of how beautiful her work was, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to afford invitations from them. However, Luna was able to work within my budget and create the... Read More most perfect invites that fit my fiancé and I. She mad the experience so smooth, easy, and beautiful that I even hired her to rebrand my logo!!! 5 stars, hands down!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Matthew R

HoneyB did our invitations in 2010, and we still get people asking who did them! We have one framed, and we love that she worked with us to get exactly what we wanted no matter how picky we got. Thank you Luna!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Sarah B

Luna was wonderful to work with on the invitations for our wedding! She also crafted our online Save the Dates and our wedding website. She is professional and responds to questions quickly! We LOVED the design she came up with that we didn't want to change a thing. I've gotten... Read More a lot of compliments on the invites and website both. :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Alisha Jo K

HoneyB did our wedding and reception invitations. We were so thrilled with how they turned out! Luna was great to work with and very patient with revisions that I asked her to make! It took a lot of stress off me being able to comunicate what I wanted directly with her!! Highly... Read More recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Samantha L

Our family uses HoneyB Paper Co for all of our paper goods and designs! We have worked with Luna to design and print our wedding invitations, reception cards, baby shower invites, birth announcements, baby blessing invites, and my husband even worked with her to create a sweet... Read More note for me when our son was born. She’s very kind, patient and professional. With each project I’ve been able to give her my vision and she designs them perfectly. The proof process is quick and easy and she is always willing to make any changes requested while also giving her professional recommendation to make them better. I’ve gotten so many compliments on all of our projects and will defiantly continue using HoneyB for future projects! *HIGHLY RECOMMEND!*

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

They were awesome! Even though I had what seemed like a THOUSAND revisions, she was always patient and wonderful. I would recommend anyone looking for any kind of invitation to try HoneyB Paper Company first!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

My invites turned out BEAUTIFUL! Luna is so easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted. Very crisp and modern, yet still very warm. HoneyB is the only place I'll go for invites!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jenni D

I was absolutely thrilled with HoneybStudios invitations! I loved the design to begin with, but had no idea how fast, professional and easy the process of creating and proofing the invitations would be. I really enjoyed working with my designer, Luna. She was friendly, very... Read More helpful and professional. When the actual paper invitation arrived in the mail, they were exquisite, exactly what I hoped for, and then some! I would definitely recommend HoneybStudio to everyone!

2016-08-10T19:35:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jenni! Loved working with you.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

HoneyB Paper Co did our wedding invitations and save the dates. They were amazing with such intricate details and a floral design to match our wedding decorations done by hand! They were beautiful. We had so many wonderful comments after sending them out. HoneyB Paper Co keeps... Read More in great touch to make sure all requests are fulfilled and she's not afraid to think outside the box to make what she's working on unique and one of a kind. To this day I go back and look at our wedding invitations and I have the same feelings on how beautiful they are. Highly recommended!!!!

2016-08-11T10:34:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We loved working on your invitation suite and creating that custom floral design :)