Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

4832 S 165th E Ave, Tulsa, OK (918) 925-9941

St. Lucia

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

She was a huge help! She recommended the perfect destination for our honeymoon. Everything was planned perfectly and we didn't a single problem!

Stephanie made our dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Stephanie is Top Notch! She made the honeymoon planning a breeze and her service and communication was above and beyond my expectations! By giving us resorts and travel options within our budget, pointing out the pros and cons of each option, and giving us detailed descriptions... Read More and photographs, it almost seemed too easy! She will take care of everything start to finish and answer any question you may have along the way!

Hassle Free and Wonderful

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Abigail

Stephanie (the travel agent) was great! She sat down with us to really talk and helped us pick the right place for us while keeping out budget completely in mind. She also gave a lot of practical tips and reminders along with the best travel packet with the tickets, vouchers... Read More etc. , so it was very hassle free. She also gave us a cute little gift-MR. and Mrs. passport holders!

Best Travel Agent

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Ashley M

My husband and I went to Moorea and Bora Bora for our honeymoon and had an absolutely amazing trip. We could not have done it without Stephanie's help!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Catherine N

I was so happy to find Stephanie when I did. I actually cuts things a little close with the planning of the honeymoon but Stephanie was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and I would love to plan something with her in the future. She explained things and asked plenty of... Read More questions and really listened to try to get everything we wanted and within our budget. We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon and was so grateful to her for taking care of everything.

Stephanie made it so easy!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Katie G

We traveled to Jamaica for our honeymoon. We had never traveled internationally before and Stephanie guided us through the whole process. She had AMAZING recommendations and led us to the NICEST all-inclusive in Montego Bay (NOT Sandals, which is what we only THOUGHT we... Read More wanted). She does most everything through email and fax, so it couldnt have been easier. She let us set up a payment plan. We met with her 2 weeks before our trip to go over last minute details, travel documents, etc. She also threw in VIP passes to the airport lounge, which was awesome! We had never worked with a travel agent before and decided that we never will travel without one again, thats how easy and stress free Stephanie made it!