Honeysuckle Pictures

Capturing Your Sweetest Moments

477 Storrs Road, Mansfield Center, CT

HoneySuckle Pictures

Reviewed on 4/02/2012 Katie C

Amber was great the day of our wedding. She really tried to capture all the important parts of our day. The pictures came out great, but it took 3 months to see the proofs and I am still waiting for my prints I chose and the photobook to be completed. Is this a normal time... Read More frame for photos????

Fantastic Service

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Kate R

My photographer is such a nice and honest person. She did a phenomenal job capturing the day. She made sure she took all of the important shots. It never felt like she was in the way or bossy. Her prices are very reasonable.

A complete sweetheart

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Chelsea F

Amber is amazing! She was so great to work with; she becomes your friends, which is great because then you don't feel like a "client" anymore. Many of my guests said she was great and could tell she was capturing great shots. I was so glad we choose her and hope to continue to... Read More have her take photos for us in the future.

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Tanya E

Amber is warm, friendly and immediately puts you at ease. She was wonderful to work with and knew exactly how to work with a 3 year old in the wedding party. After seeing one sneak peek of our pictures, I can't wait to see the rest! She made posing so easy it was totally... Read More enjoyable.

TO Honeysuckle Pictures