Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2399 Kroupa Rd, Traverse City, MI (231) 649-2826

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Natasha H

Terry and her team were awesome from the very beginning. We literally couldn't have had our wedding without her. Her flowers looked better than what I had imagined and she captured everything beautifully. From flowers, to signs, props, table arrangements, and even lighting...... Read More she had it all. It was also always so much fun going there and rummaging trough her barn filled with wedding décor. Terry made everything seem peaceful and easy compared to the rest of the hustle and bustle of setting up for my wedding. I couldn't say enough good things about my experience with them... We LOVED Hooper's Farm Gardens!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Nicole G

If you're looking for a florist in Traverse City, look no further. I'm an out of town bride and was up in TC for the weekend and Terry met me on rather short notice. (In awful weather might I add) I love the fact she uses Pinterest to get to know the brides vision and that they... Read More also have their own to give you some ideas. She is so willing to work with you on anything you can think of. Better yet, they are extremely affordable and creative when presenting alternate options to keep price down. I'm on a rather tight budget and have a large bridal party so this was the perfect place for me. I still have a lot of planning to do before the big day but I was so impressed with how great this place is I had to leave a review. I have no doubt in my mind that they will do a great job.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kirstie T

Terry did a wonderful job with the flowers and decorations for our wedding. I wanted an elegant enchanted forest theme and I was absolutely blown away with how everything turned out! I emailed Terry some pictures off of my Pinterest account so she had an idea of my vision, and... Read More was able to recreate exactly what I wanted. My cascade bouquet was enormous, I've never seen anything like it in person. She also has a plethora of centerpieces, decorations, you name it she has it -- and bonus, she is quite affordable!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Amanda J

The flowers for our wedding turned out beautiful. We also rented some "extras" for the ceremony which worked great. Communication was very hit and miss and we had a few hiccups as we got closer to the wedding that popped up but were ultimately resolved. Overall, the final... Read More result was great and the journey....a little bumpy.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Charles W

Terri Hooper is one of the most wonderful women on the planet! She did a fantastic job on all of our flowers! And so quickly too! I would recommend her to everyone! She's great with suggestions too!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Miranda D

Terry and her Team are amazing!! I went in there with the idea of what I wanted but all over the place with how to achieve it for my wedding and she knew just what to show me! Pulling up to Hooper Farms is the equivalent to a 5 year walking into Disney for the first time...... Read More Seriously! It is so crazy how much décor she has. The rustic setting, smiling and cheerful staff made me feel very welcome! I will use them for every event. Thank you for giving me my dream wedding!

Really fun rentals

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Rachel A

Terry has an awesome small barn filled to the brim with rustic wedding props and decor. Renting from her is super easy and the prices are great! We rented a bunch of things - large empty picture frames, cake stands, and even large chalkboards, which they will customize with... Read More whatever you want written on them. Highly suggest going out for a visit - the items helped perfect our vintage barn wedding!

Rentals and Reception flowers

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Christine P

Terry did our reception and ceremony flowers and provided rentals for the day. We met several times beforehand and very accommodating while working long distance. She'll do anything to make your wedding day beautiful, run smoothly, and will give suggestions. All very affordable.... Read More Turned out beautiful and took a big load of work and worry off of our minds.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Jillian B

Hooper Farms did a great job with our flowers. Terry met with me and communicated a lot before the wedding and I knew everything would be perfect. They did the set up at the ceremony and reception in addition to our centerpieces and bouquets. I got so many compliments on the... Read More flowers!

Rustic Wedding Flowers & Rentals

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 cortney c

The flowers and arrangements that Terry created were beautiful! The rustic rentals added a wonderful touch to our country wedding! You cannot go wrong by using Hooper Farms!

Amazing Flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Amanda W

I cannot say enough great things about Terri and Hooper's Farm Gardens. She was a pleasure to work with and very affordable. We went to the farm and picked our own flowers for the wedding, which was an amazing experience. She also does amazing work on the events she does, so if... Read More you are looking for a great floral artist for your event, or if you are looking for a beautiful farm to pick your own event flowers, I highly recommend Terri Hooper at Hooper Farm Gardens!

Beautiful and Affordable!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Chantal N

Terry was amazing! She took my vision and made it more than perfect for my wedding. I couldn't believe how affordable (cheap) she was. She made all other florist look bad, seriously! I couldn't have been happier with our flowers and with her service.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Emily S

Terry at Hooper Farms was great to work with. She really did a beautiful job making my vision come to life. I wanted a hard-to-find flower in my bridal bouquet, and she made sure that it was there. Everything was in place and set up on time on the wedding day. Terry is... Read More responsive and easy to work with...awesome job!

Very cheap and fun to make your own bouquets!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Sarah F

Terri Hooper was great to work with. She also did one of my friend's and my sister's wedding. She provides vases if you need them (for free) and had floral foam, ribbons, and corsage pins ready as well. We picked our own flowers at her house and my mom, mother-in-law-to-be,... Read More and bridesmaids made our bouquets and centerpieces in about 2 hours. It was lots of fun and super laid-back! (My sister and I both just used flowers from my mom's and Terri's garden- we didn't have her order anything special- and our TOTAL bills came to less than $200!)

Inexpensive and elegant

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Laura L

I loved my flowers and Terry Hooper helped me find local flowers that went with my wedding, seasonal, and very affordable!