Beautiful music, every time

Our group is made up of professional string players that really enjoy music making. We have been playing together for over eight years now, serving the greater Michigan and northern Ohio areas. See website for more information or send us a message!

13428 Jerusalem Rd, Chelsea, MI (513) 919-8984

Bride

Reviewed on 3/02/2013 R P

I was very impressed with this group when I went to a bridal show. I decided to use them in the church instead of going with the organist. I am glad I went with the duo. Although, I wish I had walked slower down the isle so I could have heard my song in its entirety.

GigMasters Verified Review - Angola, IN

Reviewed on 6/04/2012

Excellent job ... very professional, accommodating, pleasant and talented. Helped make our wedding a day to remember. Would highly recommend.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Cole L

My husband and I got married in April 2014 at my father's home-outdoor location. I dealt with Rebecca via email, she was prompt, friendly and organized. I hired horizons for a violin cello duo and it was perfect. On the day of, they were there, on time and the music sounded... Read More beautiful! Their timing was great synching with the different people coming down the aisle (bridal party, mothers, and bride had separate songs) I never had to even talk to them or tell them what to do or where to go, they just did it (which is SO helpful I know now, on the day off when there's nine hundred things to coordinate). Great value and one of the most memorable parts of my day walking down the aisle to their beautiful playing. Book them and you won't be disappointed. Thanks Horizon strings!

Rory

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Rory O

We used Horizon Strings Quartet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. For a small fee, they were able to take a song that I've been in love with for years, learn it, and play it while I walked down the aisle. It made for such a special moment and I'm so thankful we found... Read More such a talented group. I worked with Rebecca to coordinate services and she was nothing if not excellent. She was professional, prompt, and polite! She was able to answer all my questions fully and in a timely manner, which is something I appreciated very much during a busy wedding planning time. I would recommend this group to any bride and groom in the Metro Detroit area.

Wonderful musicians, BEAUTFUL music!

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Allison

My husband and I hired Horizon Strings Group to play at our wedding ceremony and our reception.Rebecca is just wonderful! She answered all of my questions and always promptly returned my emails. They arrived on time and played BEAUTIFULLY! Our family and friends enjoyed their... Read More music very much and we got so much positive feedback. They truly made our wedding that took place in an apple orchard special and timeless. Love these musicians!

Horizon Set the Mood for Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Brittany M

My husband and I had an outdoor, brunch wedding. I asked to have classical before the ceremony and more upbeat, pop during brunch. My guests commented on how beautiful it was to have strings in the background. We had them arrange and play a special piece and it was perfect!... Read More Communication was prompt and professional throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend this group for your event!

Simply beautiful

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kristin R

I first heard the Horizon Strings Group at my sister's wedding, so when I got engaged they were the only group that I even considered to play at our wedding. I was not disappointed. So many of my guests told me how much they loved the music for the ceremony, and I completely... Read More agreed. A great value for the price, and really, truly stunning music.

Rebecca Kaltz