Hornblower Cruises and Events

Marina del Rey , CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Hornblower Cruises and Events

A BEACH IN MARINA DEL REY , CA

The Hornblower Cruises and Events of Marina del Rey, California, offers couples a unique seafaring wedding experience. Exchange your vows over the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean with the sunset as your backdrop. Then, party on the deck with an intimate crowd of 30 or a big soiree with up to 500 guests as you glide over the water. Hornblower offers a variety of boats for you and your future spouse to choose from.

Dream On. This 105-foot yacht can entertain up to 150 guests for a seated meal or 200 for a buffet-style reception. A cocktail reception can hold up to 250 guests.

Marina Hornblower. This 80-foot ship offers a sun deck with full views of the ocean 25 feet below. The interior features wooden accents, a dance floor and two bars. This ship can entertain 180 for a buffet meal or a cocktail-style reception. Up to 150 can be seated for a meal.

Zumbrota. This 104-foot ship can hold 125 individuals for your cocktail reception or 60 for a seated meal.

Other boats are available as per special request as they are usually in another location.

A wedding planner is part of booking your wedding with Hornblower Cruises. If you would like an intimate wedding with up to 30 individuals attending, you and your fiancé can reserve seats for the Hornblower’s usual Friday or Saturday Dinner Cruise. This will not be a private event, as other guests will be present. The cruise still offers many extras, such as flower centerpieces on the table, a bouquet and boutonniere, colored table linens and even a wedding cake. The boat captain officiates over the ceremony dockside prior to other diners’ arrivals. This package offers a champagne toast after the exchange of vows. After the four-course seated meal, a DJ will provide the musical entertainment. The cruise is from 8 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. on Fridays and 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays.

If you prefer, you can arrange a “Uniquely You” wedding. This wedding package includes the ceremony and a reception during the four-hour long cruise. This “Uniquely You” wedding includes all of the same perks as an intimate wedding package but will be a private charter. The bridal party can pre-board in order to get ready. You can choose from a buffet or seated meal and a hosted juice, coffee and soda bar is also provided. All china, centerpieces and tableware with linens are included, as well as a customized wedding cake.

The Elite Wedding package is also a four-hour cruise and includes all of the perks of the “Uniquely You” package and some extras like two passed hors d’oeuvres and a cheese and fruit plate for the bridal party.

The Platinum package offers three passed hors d’oeuvres, a hosted full bar or a premium beer and wine bar and a buffet or seated meal. The Diamond package also includes a red carpet aisle, the choice of any menu and a hosted top shelf bar. Other extras for the Diamond package include premium linens and chair sashes as well as a floral package. The Diamond selection includes a five-hour cruise, hors d’oeuvres and a cheese/fruit plate in the bridal suite.

Prefer to have your wedding during the day? The Hornblower can accommodate brunches and luncheons with a three-hour chartered cruise. These packages also have wedding coordination available.

The price of the packages does not include tax, a landing fee or service charges.

• Hornblower Cruises welcomes same-sex marriages
  • Special deals available online
  • Off-season rates are available
  • The first two hours of parking will be validated for your guests

Award-Winning Yacht Venue

Imagine exchanging vows under a blanket of stars surrounded by glimmering waters. At Hornblower Cruises & Events we combine the finest cuisine with a location so romantic you'll have to check your feet for glass slippers! Departing from Newport Beach, Long Beach and Marina del Rey.

• Outdoor - Covered

Waterfront, Beach, City Hall, Cruise, Historic Venue, Church, Restaurant, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

13755 Fiji Way , Marina del Rey , CA (310) 301-6000

Loved it

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 Carrie S

We had our wedding on one of the yachts and it couldn't have been better. Great service, value and overall experience. Every guest had a wonderful time!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Erin S

My good friend used Hornblower for her wedding dinner cruise. It was one of the best weddings I've been to! The food was great (to be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect on a boat!), the staff was friendly and accommodating to all of our needs.

Adventures At Sea Awesome

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Elizabeth C

I had my wedding with them and there awesome, helpful, friendly. I just loved my wedding

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Ray T

Thanks again to everyone at Hornblower especially Jane and Elizabeth and the staff and crew of The Entertainer! Our celebration was beautiful! The ship was gorgeous, food was delicious, the drink flowed and the entire staff seemed to celebrate with us as they took impeccable... Read More care of our guests. Special thanks to our onboard coordinator, Megan. She did a great job of keeping up with us and keeping things on track. Thanks also to the gracious Captain who was delightful as our guest boarded and disembarked and lastly, thanks to the amazing chef who created our special menu. Your ship was a gorgeous backdrop for the love and celebration!

Beautiful and unique wedding location!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Brittany H

When we got engaged my husband and I wanted a unique wedding venue. We definitely found that at Hornblower! We got married aboard the Zumbrota at sunset. The food was amazing, our event planner was extremely helpful, and the captain was so nice. I would recommend Hornblower... Read More yachts to anyone. The only negative is the response time. I was really excited to begin planning and I had a million questions and the office staff occasionally took quite a while to respond to e-mails.

good place

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Carol-Anne L

clean, nice.

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Sam A

REALLY GREAT SERVICE

An experience of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 Teri M

We were going to get married in a small church, then we inquired at Adventures At Sea, after a fabulous Valentine's Day evening cruise, which I recommend. We scratched the churches and called upon Adventures At Sea to host our wedding and reception and it was the best thing... Read More we EVER did. We had a small, intimate, sunset wedding in June 2010. Let me tell you though. Before signing up, I interviewed with Jennifer. . . what a delight! She was extremely thorough and believe me, I asked plently of questions and told her exactly what I wanted. Afterall, you want your wedding day to be very special. I even sent her MANY emails as questions would arise and she would immediately respond back. Sometimes I even called her and she was there for me and you could always her that smile in her voice. I knew from the interview, all the emails and phone conversations that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. You brides know what I'm talking about, right? Right! Our wedding and reception was flawless. Eveything moved incredibly smooth from the arrival of guests to the departure. My new hubby and I got to enjoy the evening with our family and friends without any worries. Everything turned out better than I had ever expected, from the rehearsal, to the wedding, to the reception, and of course the departure. They did a fabulous job with my table decor. I brought several things to put on the tables as centerpieces because I wanted the personal touch. They put them on the tables exactly the way I wanted them. Let me also say the apetizers and dinner were amazing. DELICIOUS!! The DJ, the flowers, everything was perfect! Oh, and who could forget the tour of the harbor. . WOW! It was a beautiful sunset. We loved our wedding day. FYI, I chose my florist & DJ from the list of vendors they provided. I interviewed 2 florists and went with Mercy Bouquet-Kathy is the best!! What I'm saying is, if you use their vendors, you just can't go wrong. They want the best for every bride and it truly shows in everything they do. Adventures At Sea's guest service brought it all together. Heather and Ally were fantabulous! My guests told me the service was outstanding. That made me feel so good because you want your guests to be taken care of, be happy and have a wonderful time. Everything was phenominal!! Many of our guests have said we should have our 1 year anniversary on the MOJO and invite them again. It's been 6 months and my family and friends are STILL talking about the "wedding & reception on the yacht". It is wonderful memory in everyone's mind. Thank you Adventures At Sea for making our wedding day a very special one. Love you all!!!!! Teri

Lori & Anthony Lares Wedding

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Lori L

We chose Hornblower because we live out of the area and needed our wedding planning to be easy. Everything was included in the package. The coordinator was experienced and so helpful. The vendors are of excellent quality - the cake,the food, the flowers, the music, even the... Read More minister were professional and friendly. We are very happy with the way everything turned out. Our special day was beautiful, fun and perfect.

Good service

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Mitzi A

My DJ was included in my wedding package. Richard was great, he only missed 2 songs. The song for cutting of the cake was missed. The last dance song was played when guests were leaving. Overall, it was great. The dancing went really well.