Hornblower Cruises and Events

(10)

Marina del Rey , CA

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Award-Winning Yacht Venue

Imagine exchanging vows under a blanket of stars surrounded by glimmering waters. At Hornblower Cruises & Events we combine the finest cuisine with a location so romantic you'll have to check your feet for glass slippers! Departing from Newport Beach, Long Beach and Marina del Rey.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Boat/Yacht, Unusual/Alternative

13755 Fiji Way , Marina del Rey , CA

Loved it

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 Carrie S

We had our wedding on one of the yachts and it couldn't have been better. Great service, value and overall experience. Every guest had a wonderful time!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Erin S

My good friend used Hornblower for her wedding dinner cruise. It was one of the best weddings I've been to! The food was great (to be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect on a boat!), the staff was friendly and accommodating to all of our needs.

Adventures At Sea Awesome

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Elizabeth C

I had my wedding with them and there awesome, helpful, friendly. I just loved my wedding

test test

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 new j

test test

Beautiful and unique wedding location!

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Brittany H

When we got engaged my husband and I wanted a unique wedding venue. We definitely found that at Hornblower! We got married aboard the Zumbrota at sunset. The food was amazing, our event planner was extremely helpful, and the captain was so nice. I would recommend Hornblower yachts to anyone. The only negative is the response time. I was really excited to begin planning and I had a million questions and the office staff occasionally took quite a while to respond to e-mails.

good place

Reviewed on 3/28/2011 Carol-Anne L

clean, nice.

Reviewed on 3/25/2011 Sam A

REALLY GREAT SERVICE

An experience of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 12/06/2010 Teri M

We were going to get married in a small church, then we inquired at Adventures At Sea, after a fabulous Valentine's Day evening cruise, which I recommend. We scratched the churches and called upon Adventures At Sea to host our wedding and reception and it was the best thing we EVER did. We had a small, intimate, sunset wedding in June 2010. Let me tell you though. Before signing up, I interviewed with Jennifer. . . what a delight! She was extremely thorough and believe me, I asked plently of questions and told her exactly what I wanted. Afterall, you want your wedding day to be very special. I even sent her MANY emails as questions would arise and she would immediately respond back. Sometimes I even called her and she was there for me and you could always her that smile in her voice. I knew from the interview, all the emails and phone conversations that I wouldn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. You brides know what I'm talking about, right? Right! Our wedding and reception was flawless. Eveything moved incredibly smooth from the arrival of guests to the departure. My new hubby and I got to enjoy the evening with our family and friends without any worries. Everything turned out better than I had ever expected, from the rehearsal, to the wedding, to the reception, and of course the departure. They did a fabulous job with my table decor. I brought several things to put on the tables as centerpieces because I wanted the personal touch. They put them on the tables exactly the way I wanted them. Let me also say the apetizers and dinner were amazing. DELICIOUS!! The DJ, the flowers, everything was perfect! Oh, and who could forget the tour of the harbor. . WOW! It was a beautiful sunset. We loved our wedding day. FYI, I chose my florist & DJ from the list of vendors they provided. I interviewed 2 florists and went with Mercy Bouquet-Kathy is the best!! What I'm saying is, if you use their vendors, you just can't go wrong. They want the best for every bride and it truly shows in everything they do. Adventures At Sea's guest service brought it all together. Heather and Ally were fantabulous! My guests told me the service was outstanding. That made me feel so good because you want your guests to be taken care of, be happy and have a wonderful time. Everything was phenominal!! Many of our guests have said we should have our 1 year anniversary on the MOJO and invite them again. It's been 6 months and my family and friends are STILL talking about the "wedding & reception on the yacht". It is wonderful memory in everyone's mind. Thank you Adventures At Sea for making our wedding day a very special one. Love you all!!!!! Teri

Lori & Anthony Lares Wedding

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Lori L

We chose Hornblower because we live out of the area and needed our wedding planning to be easy. Everything was included in the package. The coordinator was experienced and so helpful. The vendors are of excellent quality - the cake,the food, the flowers, the music, even the minister were professional and friendly. We are very happy with the way everything turned out. Our special day was beautiful, fun and perfect.

Good service

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Mitzi A

My DJ was included in my wedding package. Richard was great, he only missed 2 songs. The song for cutting of the cake was missed. The last dance song was played when guests were leaving. Overall, it was great. The dancing went really well.

Send Email