Go With A Pittsburgh Original.

Since 2009, our photo booths have been capturing and creating fun & romantic moments at weddings all over the Pittsburgh area. Careful attention to detail, and personalized service has made us a favorite among brides. Our consistent 5-Star reviews speak to our quality, value, and persistent effort to provide a perfect photo booth experience for each and every client. Want more info, or a price quote? For the fastest service, click the "WEBSITE" link on this page, or go to: http://pittsburghsfavoritephotobooths.com

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Photo + Video

130 South 18th Street, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 481-5852

All-Around Awesome Photobooth Services!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I am a total planner, so I contacted BPM about their photobooth about a year in advance. From the very beginning, the owner, Matt, was awesome. He worked with us and gave us exactly what we were looking for, with stellar service along the way. Everything that was provided to... Read More us by this company was great – the set up, the scrapbook, the online gallery. Additionally, I cannot speak highly enough about our photobooth attendant. She was awesome – she was professional, personable, and organized. What I also liked about this company was the TYPE of photobooth that they have. You can fit a decent amount of people in the free-standing booth, which makes it a lot of fun. The backdrop looked nice in the pictures, and the quality of the prints were some of the better photobooth pictures I have seen. We enjoyed working with this company and we would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone in the area who is looking – as their price for the quality cannot be beat.

So Much Bang For Your Buck

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Julie G

For how much we paid and the incredible service/extras we received compared to other photo booth rentals, I am amazed. I couldn't even get this good of a deal on Groupon. We received a 5 hour rental, props, an awesome photo album of the guests, AND the guests got to take home... Read More their own photos (which several other vendors charged extra for...kinda the whole point of a photobooth!!!) I highly recommend to anyone looking to add an extra element to their big day. Our guests had an absolute blast.

Photobooth Pictures to Last Forever

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Diane H

BPM Deejays did an amazing job with their photo booth at our wedding. Our photo booth was set up in the cocktail area, right outside of the main room. The photo booth came with lots of fun props that all of our wedding guests just loved! The attendant was very professional and... Read More she helped all of the guests throughout the night. Each guest got to keep one copy of the pictures and the other copy was pasted into a photo book for us! Such a great way to remember the day! At the bottom of each photo, there was a link to access all photo booth pics after the wedding so you can download the photos yourself. I thought this feature was particularly unique. Not to mention the photos were available to browse only 3 days after the wedding (which is VERY soon!) Thank you BPM Deejays for providing such great and funny photo booth pictures to remember our wedding day forever! -Diane & Rick

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura P

Very easy to work with and the attendant was very professional. Provided us with a great favor for our guests as well as a special memento for us to remember our special day. Was definitely a hit!

2016-11-01T19:36:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura. Thanks for the great review, and for choosing Hot Flash Photobooths. I hope that you and Justin enjoy your photobooth pics for many decades to come!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leighann B

Whenever I first started wedding planning, I knew I really wanted a photobooth, but after doing some research, I thought it wouldn't be a possibility on our tight budget. Hot Flash was recommended to me by a family member who used them at her wedding, and I just have to say how... Read More thrilled I am that they were able to provide services for our wedding at such a reasonable price. The owners were so accommodating and even waived a travel fee to help us out! The photo booth was the highlight of our wedding and had a steady stream of guests at every minute of the night! The booth attendant was so kind and professional — which I'm sure isn't easy when you have a bunch of rowdy wedding guests! We had so much fun looking through the pictures the next day, which the attendant glued into a keepsake album where guests were able to write well-wishes or funny notes next to their photos. They also provided online access a few weeks after the event so our guests were able to share them on social media. I would absolutely recommend (and often do) Hot Flash to any bride looking for the full photobooth experience without breaking the budget!

2016-11-01T19:34:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Leighann. Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! We are grateful for your patronage, and will always appreciate your recommendations to others. Wishing the very best to you and Peter!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chelsea C

Best photo booth ever !!! Great props . Friendly service . Great photos and slideshow!!!

2016-10-31T19:02:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Chelsea. I'm very happy that you and Jason chose us for your special day, and I hope that we remain your family's choice in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Beth T

These guys were great! Everyone loved the props they had and you can tell in all of the pictures that people had a blast. We used the photo book with all of the pictures as our guestbook and had people sign it - it was such a great memento and so nice to have at the end of the... Read More night! Pictures printed super quickly so there was no standing around between takes. Hot Flash was incredibly easy to work with and my husband and I would recommend them to all!

2016-10-31T17:23:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Beth. I'm so happy to have been your "one stop shop" for wedding entertainment. I was actually just checking out the pictures in your online gallery, and it DID look like a lot of fun! Your guests might have set a record for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amanda S

We paired Hot Flash Photo-Booth with BPM Deejays and couldn't have been any happier! Our booth attendant, Miko, was super nice and got people that were waiting excited and trying on props before even getting into the booth. When picking out designs for our photo-strip, we... Read More shared with Matt an idea that we had. He listened to what we wanted and was able to create our photo-strip to look like a film negative which made my photographer husband happy. This just goes to show how above and beyond they go! I highly recommend Hot Flash for your photobooth needs on your special day!

2016-10-31T12:21:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Amanda! I am always super-proud of our attendants, and our customized graphic-design, so I am beyond happy that you mentioned both in your review. An appreciative client is what makes it all worthwhile. Best of luck to you and Nick!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kashia M

Great service and over all service. My guests had so much fun in the photo booth.

2016-10-31T17:25:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Kashia! We were so happy to be a part of your beautiful wedding. Congratulations to you and Andreas.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Katie D

Hot Flash Photo booths really added so much to our wedding! Everyone has mentioned how much fun they had with it, and the attendant was even kind enough to make sure my now husband and I actually got to make it to the photo booth! I would highly recommend them, as they were by... Read More far the most professional and easy to work with photo booth company I was able to find! They were incredibly helpful in fulfilling all of our needs for our wedding, and reasonably priced as well!

2016-10-31T12:07:52 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie. Thank you for your kind review, and for choosing Hot Flash Photobooths. It was certainly our pleasure to be at your service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Em S

Hot Flash was everything we ever dreamed of every step of the way. Their packages were priced best, with everything we wanted. The album and personalization were exactly as we hoped they would be. Also, Matt was excellent when it came to making the contract and tweaking the... Read More times to make everything run more conveniently. I couldn't have asked for a better photo booth service.

2016-10-28T13:32:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Emily. I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with our service, and I wish you and Jeff the best of luck in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Raelene L

We booked photo booth services with Hot Flash for our Wedding this past September. I was extremely happy with the service, the attendant was very helpful and did a fantastic job! Everyone loved the photo booth! Matt was awesome to work with, he was very responsive and helped me... Read More customize a photo booth strip. I would most definitely recommend their services!

2016-10-25T15:55:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Raelene, and congratulations to you and Brian. It was a pleasure being at your service, and I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with our company.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rikki M

Very professional and accommodating! Would recommend to anyone!

2016-10-24T19:16:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Rikki. We were happy to be at your service, and will definitely appreciate any recommendations you make on our behalf!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Rebecca B

The product was awesome so very pleased. There were not enough props to choose from for the pictures. Also I as the bride did not even know the person running the photo booth had arrived and was ready to start. I only found out by accident because I had to take my son to the... Read More bathroom. Also I did not even know she left. She also just left the keepsake photo album sitting on the seat assignment table. Anyone could havr taken the photo album and I wouldnot have known. Not that I would have expected tjat from anyone of my guests. I feel it should have been given directly to myself or my husband. Thank you

2016-10-24T19:21:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Becca. Thanks for the review. I'm happy that you were overall pleased with the product, but concerned about the issues you brought up. I know that our location was not optimal within the venue, which might explain why the attendant didn't put out as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Krystina S

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding!!!! I was unsure at first if people would use it, but it was busy all night. The best part was I received a copy of all of the photos that night in a beautiful album. Everyone was able to sign the album next to their pictures. The girl... Read More working the photo booth was very kind and very good at helping out the guests. I highly recommend BPM for the photo booth, dj, and uplighting! They even have a package to make it easier to choose. We were very pleased, and it was so nice to have wedding pictures to look at the night of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Chrissy D

The photo booth at our wedding in June from BPM Deejays was great! The attendant made it easy for the guests to use and we thoroughly enjoyed looking through the scrapbook of all the pictures and comments from our friends and family; it is a great keepsake to have to remember... Read More our wedding day and our guests loved it. Matt, the owner, was very professional and made working with BPM very easy. I would definitely recommend using the photo booth services for you wedding day!

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

The props were great, the service was excellent, and we LOVED getting our photo book that night. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Alecia H

We had such a great time and the photo booth was perfect! The props made it so hilarious and we even got a keepsake book with all this pics!

BPM Deejays - Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

I hired BPM Deejays for my son's wedding. Matt was our disc jockey, and we also had the photo booth. The photo booth was a wonderful addition, and his staff was a nice young woman who was very pleasant and professional. There was a steady stream of people in and out of the... Read More photo booth! Matt sent a DVD of all of the pictures complete with music, as well as getting a guest book at the reception. I look forward to working with BPM Deejays again when my daughters get married!!

DJ/Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Julia S

We were just married on September 13, 2014, and we chose BPM DJs to do our reception. We were very pleased with the job they did! Matt kept us on the dance floor all night long. The photobooth was so much fun, everyone (all ages) enjoyed getting in there and making some of the... Read More best memories! The photobooth attendant was very helpful and very nice. Overall I found them to be reasonably priced, professional but personable, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in need of these type of services.

BPM Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Photos provided a great, fun alternative to traditional photos. The attendant and props made the night!

Great Reviews!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Catherine P

I can't even begin to explain how great Hot Flash Photo-booths were when we used them for our wedding in March of this year. Matt was so great! Being a bride you have so many things to do and I remember when I called him one night with a question at almost 11:30PM expecting to... Read More leave a voicemail for him to get back to me but to my surprise he answered the phone! When I emailed or called he would always get back to me right away! Another thing that was great about them was their inexpensive pricing! I looked at a bunch of places for photo booths that had so many "extra" fees. With Hot Flash it was one cost for everything which made my decision very simple. I am so happy that I chose them for our wedding. They went above and beyond for their professionalism, customer service and great pricing, not to mention how much fun and excitement it brought to all of our guests who absolutely raved about it! We couldn't be happier with how it all turned out and cherish the photo book we received with everyone's pictures!

BPM Deejays Photo Booth is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Caitlin H

My wife and I could not have made a better decision on a DJ and Photobooth than BPM Deejays. Matt was hands down the best DJ we could have asked for. He was incredibly professional and informative when we initially met with him. He did not push us into anything, but simply... Read More provided us with all of the information to make an informed decision. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, then came the reception. I have never seen a dance floor more packed. He had the perfect playlist and played music that had everyone dancing. The photobooth pictures were amazing and so fun to look at! There were more than enough props to choose from and the black/white or color options was very unique. Matt was fantastic on the mic, as well. He took the time to make sure he had the correct pronunciation of everyone's name. My wife and I could not recommend any of our vendors higher than Matt and BPM Deejays.

Great addition to our Reception!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Melanie Elizabeth Veronica Josephine H

The Photo Booth was an awesome addition to this wonderful and perfect day! The pictures were great and the kids and adults had a great time dressing up and taking pictures!!! We just got the slideshow via email and each picture taken is there!!! You can even order more prints if... Read More there is something you missed and want!!!! This was a great "extra" to a Perfect Wedding Day!!!!

So easy and fun!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lisa P

We used BPM Deejays for our photo booth at our wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. It was a very easy booking process and they even invited us down to their office to test out the booth and see all the products. The photo booth was a HIT at our wedding and now we have... Read More the awesome scrapbook that was made on site to see pictures of all of our guests. It was one of our favorite things that we got out of the day and they hand it to you that night! You will not regret booking BPM Deejays for your photo booth!

Matthew Swaoger

My name is Matt; owner of BPM Deejays and Hot Flash Photobooths. As a person, I am what you might call "particular" and "detail oriented". These are traits that served me well when setting out to create a superior photo booth experience. I am extremely proud of the quality of our product and the service that we provide, and I truly believe that we have THE BEST photo booth rental service on the market. I am also proud to say that we are a 100% locally-owned, Pittsburgh-based company from the bottom up! I hope to be a part of your big day, and I look forward to being at your service!