Anaheim's Boutique Hotel, Hotel Ménage

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

1221 S. Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA

Great venue

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Hilary D

We got engaged late August 2014 and set the date for March 2015 which gave us a little less than six months to plan. About a month or two into planning I was not getting replies from the coordinator then finally got a reply from someone stating that she had left the company. So... Read More of course I'm freaking out. I was told that they had a new coordinator and thankfully he was awesome at his job. He put my mind at ease and was even better than the first coordinator. The ceremony area was beautiful and the reception room is like a blank canvas that you could do almost anything with. The food was delicious and the staff was great.

reception venue

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 sheena a

beautiful! Maria is amazing. only downfall was the AC

Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 Linda K

Overall good value for cost, however there were some things I would do differently. In my contract it stated white chocolate for our chocolate fountain since this was a winter wedding. The fountain came with milk chocolate and the hotel had no way to fix it. Also a lot of props... Read More and wedding decorations that had been brought for the wedding turned up missing the day after the event. was also accused of breaking a large champagne vase that was the hotels supply, had to show proof that we brought our own vase to avoid being wrongfully charged.