Hotel Plaza Athenee

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant

37 East 64th Street, New York, NY

Winter Wedding at the Hotel Plaza Athenee

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 kristen s

My husband and I recently had our winter wedding at the Hotel Plaza Athenee, and I can't express how pleased I was with the Plaza and its staff, especially Mary Cawley, the Plaza's catering director/event planning extraordinare. The staff worked very closely with us from day one to make our wedding day exactly as we envisioned it. I honestly always felt that I was in good hands and in kind company. The reception space at the Plaza, with its dark wood and textured wall accents, was incredibly cozy and created a perfect ambiance for our small, intimate wedding (63 guests total). The food and wine selection was top notch, and the event space upstairs was perfect for a beautiful, candlelit ceremony. I know many people who have gone way over the top when trying to plan a wedding with a "New York City feel." In my opinion (as biased as it may be), having a wedding at the Plaza Athenee--one of the most beautiful, classy, and uniquely charming boutique hotels in Manhattan--gaurantees a New York City wedding done right.

Couldn't ask for more

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Vanessa G

Everything was more than expected.

TO Hotel Plaza Athenee