Hourglass Lighting

Carmel, NY

Steve at Hourglass Transformed our Venue

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Dana D

Although in setting our wedding budget lighting was one of the items we had considered cutting to save money, I am so happy we changed our minds. I cannot begin to describe how much warmer, and more beautiful, our golf club venue became due to the up-lighting provided by Hourglass Lighting. Steve Fernandez from Hourglass was friendly, professional, responsive, and flexible, and he accommodated all of my requests (which included a last-minute change in lighting color!). We even received compliments from the venue staff who mentioned it was the prettiest the room had ever looked! Highly recommend Hourglass - you will not be disappointed!

Lighting is soooo important!

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Danielle H

Steve from Hourglass Lighting is courteous and professional. He is also the most honest business man we know. He knew our venue and was able to say what would work and what wouldn't, saving us stress and money. His work with lighting upped the beauty factor 100%. When it got dark out, the room glowed! We are thankful and very glad we chose Hourglass Lighting as one of our vendors.

Great experience

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Jenny K

I loved working with Steve from Hourglass Lighting. I hadn't been sure if lighting was something I wanted to spend money on, but after looking at Steve's website and seeing how lighting transforms a room, I knew it was a worthy investment. Steve offered to come to our venue and show us how up-lights worked and allowed us to see all the different color options. We fell in love with basic blue - it provided the room with such depth! On the day of the wedding, Steve was great - the room was just as he had promised and really have a magical feel to the evening.

Outstanding Service!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Danielle k

I cannot say enough good things about Hourglass Lighting... Steve was absolutely wonderful, he came to our venue to show us our color options. He is so friendly and professional. We are so glad that we chose the lighting. It made the venue look so romantic and our pictures look outstanding. There are really no words to describe how exceptional it looked. I can honestly say it was worth the money and one of the most important elements in our wedding.

Made our entire room glow!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2010 Dina D

Hourglass Lighting was the perfect touch to our wedding. Lighting was never even a thought in my mind until one day when I was searching on The Knot for something else. I came across an ad for Hourglass Lighting and said what the heck lets see how much something like this costs. After looking at the pictures I immediately wanted some sort of lighting in our room. This was a last minute touch (few months prior) but it made our entire room glow! I spoke with the owner Steve who gave me some price quotes. We did not want to spend too much money on the lighting and so I had to think about it. Our wedding reception was at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor in Mahopac, NY which is very close to the location of Hourglass. Steve, never having done a wedding at the Villa Barone really wanted to get in there and show them what he could do. Due to this, he came down in price which made it really hard for us to turn down. Before booking he met me at the Villa Barone and he set up some lights so I could get a better feel for the colors. It was a tough decision since he was unable to set up the entire room. Unfortunately, I had to go meet Steve on my own without my husband so I had to make a decision without him. Pretty confident that the blue was the best color I had asked Steve if on the day of our wedding, once the entire room was set up if he could stick around incase we didn't like the blue color and he agreed. So Steve set up the room and came back during our cocktail hour to make sure we liked the blue. If we were not happy with the color he was going to change it for us. Upon walking into our room I was blown away! Our room was very white and elegant and the blue lighting made our room look like a scene out of Platinum Weddings. The lighting made our entire room and the amount of compliments we had were amazing! Steve did a great job and was a pleasure to work with.

TO Hourglass Lighting