We design one of a kind weddings. It's what we do!

From the second you get engaged to the moment you wave goodbye as you depart for your honeymoon, House Of BASH will be there every step of the way. We are here to guide, support, and inspire your entire way to the altar.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jancy P

If I could give LT and her team 10 stars, I would! LT and I meet soon after our engagement and began work using her comprehensive planning package. We selected the Biltmore Ballroom venue for our ceremony and reception; however, Daniel and I live in Augusta where I practice... Read More full-time and he is a full-time student. We knew that we were planning a large, black tie wedding from out of town with limited time on our hands. LT made the process very manageable and smooth even for this very OCD, type-A bride from the very beginning. She was very personable, understanding, and efficient. Anytime I had questions or concerns, she was each to reach and always willing to help. On our wedding day, I could not have brought my vision to life anymore if I would have done it myself. She 1000% executed our vision for our dream wedding!! The planning, florals, and decor was phenomenal! It was a stress-free, exceptionally beautiful affair that we will remember and cherish for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Sandra B

I had the honor of LT with House of Bash as my day-of wedding planner. I do not know where to begin in describing how wonderful she is -- and just how spectacular she is at what she does. She is on top of EVERYTHING and is very detail-oriented, timely and organized. Not only is... Read More she a rockstar with the planning/paperwork portion of her side of the wedding planning business. She is a genuine woman and let's you truly ENJOY your special day. She is one of the first people I spoke with the morning of my wedding. The night before, I had million things going on in my mind and questions I jotted down to ask her in the morning when I woke up. I called her on my wedding day (not in a panic, but to address my questions). She said not to worry everything is taken care of. She was kind, yet politely/professionally firm with me and she then said "this is YOUR wedding day, today is going to go by so fast, I don't want you to worry about anything, I want you to enjoy your day and be present". On your wedding day, you have no idea how important it is to remember that. I've spoke to brides that say their wedding day was a complete "blur", I remember every single moment of my day and I thank LT for that. My now husband, family and friends all raved about her too! I recommend LT with House of Bash to Atlanta brides, she is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lauren P

House of Bash will forever be my go-to wedding planning/coordination service! I've already recommended them to friends. Anyone who compliments us on our wedding hears an earful on how amazing LT and her entire staff was. She took on my wedding six months from the wedding date... Read More and didn't let a day go to waste. She is so organized, thorough, and accommodating. She knows her craft and is always on top of her game! Every vendor has only exceptional things to say about House of Bash, and now I know why. They truly are #1 in this industry. Look no further if you're truly looking for quality and a company who puts your wants, needs, and even outrageous wedding desires/requests first. She will do everything to make the vision become a reality! To this day people are still talking about our wedding! It's all thanks to House of Bash!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 J P

House of BASH allowed us to have a wonderful experience throughout the wedding planning process. LT was extremely helpful and she made our lives much easier, especially during the last couple of months prior to the wedding. She does a great job of keeping everyone organized /... Read More holding people accountable. She is very knowledgable about this industry + she has several contacts that are able to help make the wedding planning process more efficient / less stressful. We highly recommend House of BASH to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding planner...You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Megan S

LT and her two assistants (Shawn and Beth) were amazing! House of BASH helped us have a great, stress free day. LT was very responsive, organized and courteous, and I would definitely recommend her to others. Her timeline was wonderful, and her communication with the vendors was... Read More extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Liana S

Book House of Bash! LT and her team were absolutely fabulous to work with and made our day perfect. If I could give them 10 Stars, I would!! From the moment I met LT, I knew she was the one I trusted to coordinate our wedding. She (and her team) were so organized, professional,... Read More and went out of their way to make sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be when they needed to be there (and that was a challenging task with some of the groomsman in our wedding and the grounds of our venue). We couldn't have done it without them and we're just soooo happy we found them to coordinate our weekend! THANK YOU HOUSE OF BASH!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Robine P

LT made our day the most wonderful day ever. She honestly exceeded our expectations. My husband and I had a clear picture of what we wanted our day to look like and LT made every wish come true. We had some wacky requests at times (like shots before the ceremony lol, or cars... Read More that had to drive to whole wedding party to Piedmont Park), but everything went so smoothly and LT seemed like she had everything under control the whole day! No question or request or change of idea was too much for her. She was professional, friendly and on point!!! Honestly, LT was the best investment of the whole wedding, our day would not have been as amazing without her. If I can give anyone advice when it comes to wedding planning, invest in your planner/coordinator, its worth it!!!! And well, if you are lucky enough to book LT, your wedding will be flawless.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Aimee B

We hired House of Bash for Day of Coordination. LT and her House of Bash crew were amazing! The day of our wedding we had LT and two assistants, one who was assigned to my bridal party and one to all the groomsmen. They were very accommodating and made sure we had everything we... Read More needed all day! She coordinated all our vendors with ease and made sure that my only responsibility the day of my wedding was relaxing and having fun! We were ahead of schedule for most of the day, we did fall behind schedule because we they had to flip our ceremony/reception space but LT more than made up for it by catching us up to our timeline and getting the venue to extend our time on the dance floor! LT also helped to design, set up and breakdown all of our decor, she far exceeded my expectations! Our reception decor we perfect. According to my father everything we brought to the wedding was packed up and ready to go at the end of the reception, he said he didnt have to do anything other than give them the keys to the car! My family and I were fully able to relax and enjoy our our wedding thanks to House of Bash! We can thank you enough for all that you your team did to help make sure our wedding day was everything I dreamed it would be!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

Working with LT as a month-of coordinator was great! She provided assistance with selecting and communicating with vendors before, during, and after the wedding. On the day of the rehearsal, she was well prepared. The wedding day went off without a hitch, as far as I knew. LT... Read More shielded me from little happenings on the day of, and communicated with the bridesmaids and my mom if needed. LT is experienced, organized, and a great woman to help plan your wedding without breaking the bank!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Selena R

LT, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work and patience you have showed me over the past 18 months. You and your team did an OUTSTANDING job with making my vision come to life. You kept telling me it will come together and I must admit, it was really hard... Read More for me... I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with every phone call, email and text. We loved everything!!!!! I cannot forget my team of vendors who worked with you to make this happen for us. Endive.... Julia the food was absolutely delicious as expected and HOT!! Our guest are still talking about how great the food was. Exquisite Sounds and Entertainment... Hats off to you Toryn for keeping the celebration jumping. All of the guests stayed on the dance floor which was my one request. YOU delivered as promised. Sugar Hill Cakes LLC.... Vilma is the best cake maker in the business. Talk about a moist cake..... We appreciate your hard work and dedication to create the cake I had in my head. BASH Floral Designs.... LT/Nikki thank you so much for allowing me to slowly explain what i wanted. The first time we talked about candles you guys were like man that's going to be a lot of candles. A sea of candles is what I wanted and you made it happen for me with the beautiful floral arrangements in between. We thank you all and we would love to do it again!!! I would also like to thank my hair and makeup squad... Allana Finneus thank you girl for knowing me and rocking with me from my rehearsal dinner to the wedding! Eversoglamorous/Freda... My childhood friends showed up and showed out. You slayed the makeup and lashes!!!!!! Shutter booth ATL... Thank you for capturing the special moments of our guests....Oh and I can't forget the BEAUTIFUL BILTMORE BALLROOM. Thank you for allowing us to celebrate like rock stars..... #WEARETHEREAVES #ALLTOGETHERNOW #MR&MRSREAVES #UPTOITDOWNTOITBLESSTHOSETHATDON'TDOIT #CYCLEKINGS

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Susan S

We hired LT for our day-of coordinator. When we met her in person, she was by far the most organized and well-prepared! She had personalized folders and brochures, with all of the different packages, their costs, and what services are included in them. We were impressed! LT... Read More offered to help with a few things in advance of the wedding, but was pretty clear that services were for day-of, which meant she entered the picture about a month and a half before the wedding. Before that, she offered a wedding portal to help organize vendors, contact information, and payment schedules. These do not send you reminders of payments, but they are listed on the main page. Unless you are checking it, the website is not really that helpful for the couple, but is helpful when LT starts to reach out to vendors in advance. I think that is where there was a lot of "behind the scenes" action of which my husband and I were unaware. For the walk-through, LT was again very prepared. She arrived with her assistant, who was very friendly. She took copious notes of what we expected and worked very well with the venue coordinator. During our wedding weekend (rehearsal, ceremony, and reception), they were both very attentive, organized, professional, and on time! They even drove my husband personally from the hotel to the venue to ensure he arrived on time!! All vendors arrived on time and everything was set up perfectly! There were several items that LT placed herself that we didn't specify and they were gorgeous and well-planned. The wedding day went off without a hitch, as far as we knew! The only snafu that I really knew of was the underlayer of my dress not staying bustled. TWICE it came undone and each time LT was right there with various tools to fix it! Everyone had a fantastic time! We couldn't have done it without her.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ashley R

I hired LT right after I got engaged. I knew from the beginning I wanted a full service planner to take care of all the details big and small. That's exactly what she did! From day one we emailed all the time about any questions I had and she let me know well in advanced when it... Read More was time to contact vendors. On the day of my wedding and on the rehearsal, she was there guiding me and my husband on what to do and when to do it. I changed things several times and she never got aggravated with me. She returneed emails promptly. She brought her husband the day of our wedding to make sure the guys were taken care of while we all got ready. I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Riley R

We tried to contact House of BASH three times. Twice over phone with voicemails and once over email. It's been over a month now and we haven't received one response. We obviously won't be using them, but you think such a reputable company would have better customer service.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Angela D

LT was an amazing coordinator. She created very in depth timelines for everything and was very professional. I completely left it up to her to make my day special and she did! The more you trust your coordinator the less stress you will have. I had complete faith in LT and... Read More she was awesome.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kristina D

LT lived up to her reputation. I hired her for day-of coordination, which includes doing all of the vendor coordination in the couple of months leading up to the wedding. Now I understand why other brides who don't hire coordinators are stressed out close to the date - they have... Read More to do that themselves. I didn't have to lift a finger when it came to confirming the vendors would show up, what time they would show up, what parking validations they'd need, meals they'd need, summarizing their contact info for the vendors, etc. All of those tiny details, LT handled effortlessly (from my purview!) I couldn't have been happier with my choice of coordinators. I also had a few last minute (day of!) changes in the guest list, and she and her assistant Brittany took care of all of the downstream effects. I also hired LT for her floral design services and while I provided the overall vision from my pinterest pics, again, the tiny details like size and shape of vases, number of candles per table, table setting.... she and the florist executed the design to my desires with very little input from me! Exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Yvette F

One of the best parts of wedding planning was working with Bash Floral and Decor. LT is flexible, creative, and communicative. She captured my vision through each of my flower and decor needs and alleviated a lot of stress associated with planning. Our wedding flowers and decor... Read More were amazing, breathtaking even, and were one of the top highlights of our wedding because of LT’s great work. I plan to work with Bash Floral and Decor for any of my future decor needs!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 steve w

My daughter got married in our barn, which is a working barn not an event facility. We generally told House of Bash the theme we wanted and they did everything else. We never worried that something wasn't going to be right. it was a beautiful and magical night. I got... Read More incredible comments from my friends. I highly recommend House of Bash to coordinate your special event.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Vicky P

Ms. LT did an amazing job from the planning to the decor. It was truly an amazing experience having someone by your side every step of the way to ensure that your dream wedding is going to be what you envisioned it to be! She was so professional very informative, and very... Read More responsive. I couldn't have chose a better wedding planner than LT! She made me feel at peace through my wedding planning. She is truly the best out there!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jenny B

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! THE BEST OF THE BEST! Bash Weddings was referred to me for day of wedding coordinating services by our hotel venue. From the initial email inquiring their services, LT Townsend was nothing short of amazing. She is so responsive and took the time to answer... Read More each of my questions in such detail that I always felt confident in each decision that was made. A moment that I will always remember is, right before the ceremony I was starting to get a little over whelmed with all the people around me before the walk down the aisle. LT picked up on it immediately and very casually escorted everyone to another room. She saw that I needed a moment to myself and she handled it like a champ. In the 10 minutes to myself it was a time for me to get my thoughts together and to really take in the moments before getting married. Her team is amazing, Victoria, her assistant, could not have been attentive and sweet. Hiring Bash Weddings was one of the best decisions that I made during the wedding process. Without LT and Victoria our wedding day would not have gone as smooth as it did. We will be forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Laura B

LT was our day of coordinator. On the day of the wedding she did an incredible job having the venue set up prior to guests arriving and it was set up exactly as discussed in our meeting prior to the wedding. When my husband and I arrived at the venue she was very attentive and... Read More made sure that we had what we needed prior to the reception. She did a wonderful job even when things did not go as planned (Ie: I was supposed to change shoes following our first dance so LT had situated my shoes underneath our sweetheart table. When we arrived at the venue I could no longer stay in my heels due to discomfort and when asking LT for the change of shoes early she quickly ran to retrieve them without any thought and had them to me within 2 minutes. It was something that was small but very very helpful!) She did an incredible job with keeping my husband and I on the schedule we had planned for our reception and our guests noticed how smoothly the evening flowed. I would recommend LT to any bride looking for a day of wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kelley M

I met with a lot of planners and was very particular when it came to choosing a coordinator for my wedding. I knew immediately when I met with LT from House of BASH that she was the one and I could not have been more right! LT did an exceptional job of making sure our wedding... Read More day went smoothly and stayed on schedule. She made sure I remained calm and that I enjoyed every aspect of the day. Don did a spectacular job on the floral arrangements and décor. He took my ideas and his suggestions are created the most magnificent reception I have ever seen. From start to finish House of BASH went above and our wedding was perfect. I cannot thank them enough and would HIGHLY recommend working with this company!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

As Mother of the Bride it was important to me to have a Day-of Coordinator, someone who could make sure my daughter's wedding day stayed on a timeline. Everything ran like clockwork. LT did a great job!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Shari S

L.T. is so amazing! She is extremely professional, organized, and knows exactly what she's doing. She made me feel comfortable and confident with the choices I made for my wedding. She brought all of my ideas together beautifully and because of her I was able to have a worry... Read More free wedding day. Don handled the decor and flowers and I must say he did a fantastic job. My ceremony and reception decor was unique and beautiful. Thanks House of Bash!!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Ashlea L

We hired LT with BASH Wedding & Event Planning to be our wedding planner about 3-4 months before our wedding. Throughout the planning process, there were some ups and downs. She was always very friendly when we would meet and very communicative throughout the planning process.... Read More When I worried that things were not getting done, she called me to calm me down. She told me we were right on track and she would not let time slip away. This comforted me and made me feel much better. My work schedule restricted me to attend many planning meetings with her or vendors, but I would send my fiancé with a list of any questions and concerns I had and they were heard well. There were a couple times where I did not feel comfortable with something discussed with a vendor or something recommended by the traditional wedding planning process, and LT asked me to trust her expertise, which I did. The week of the wedding she would readdress these original problems as actual problems, and luckily Don (the decor and floral director) came in to save the day with brilliant ideas. Despite any of the ups and downs and disagreements leading up to the wedding day, on the day of the wedding LT blew us away. She was running around all day long making sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be, while making sure we were okay and relaxed. She took upon all the stress that day and made our wedding day the most fun and memorable day of our lives. At the end of the day, there was no way we could have done any of this without her. It was the most perfect day. Don was amazing as well! He listened very carefully to all the floral and decor ideas that I really loved, and followed my inspiration boards to a T. He made everything I ever pictured my wedding to look like look even more dreamy than I could have imagined. Thank you LT & Don for making our wedding day so memorable and special! We will never forget this day thanks to you. It was the absolute BEST DAY EVER!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kareema R

LT and her crew were very nice people. Very professional, on top of everything the month of the wedding. The day of was with ease because of Lt. LT did make sure the day of the wedding was a breeze for me, she made sure all my vendors were on point. She gave her opinion with... Read More everything, which I liked and asked her too. She knew what I was looking for within my vendors and she found them for me.