We design one of a kind weddings. It's what we do!

From the second you get engaged to the moment you wave goodbye as you depart for your honeymoon, House Of BASH will be there every step of the way. We are here to guide, support, and inspire your entire way to the altar.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Susan S

We hired LT for our day-of coordinator. When we met her in person, she was by far the most organized and well-prepared! She had personalized folders and brochures, with all of the different packages, their costs, and what services are included in them. We were impressed! LT... Read More offered to help with a few things in advance of the wedding, but was pretty clear that services were for day-of, which meant she entered the picture about a month and a half before the wedding. Before that, she offered a wedding portal to help organize vendors, contact information, and payment schedules. These do not send you reminders of payments, but they are listed on the main page. Unless you are checking it, the website is not really that helpful for the couple, but is helpful when LT starts to reach out to vendors in advance. I think that is where there was a lot of "behind the scenes" action of which my husband and I were unaware. For the walk-through, LT was again very prepared. She arrived with her assistant, who was very friendly. She took copious notes of what we expected and worked very well with the venue coordinator. During our wedding weekend (rehearsal, ceremony, and reception), they were both very attentive, organized, professional, and on time! They even drove my husband personally from the hotel to the venue to ensure he arrived on time!! All vendors arrived on time and everything was set up perfectly! There were several items that LT placed herself that we didn't specify and they were gorgeous and well-planned. The wedding day went off without a hitch, as far as we knew! The only snafu that I really knew of was the underlayer of my dress not staying bustled. TWICE it came undone and each time LT was right there with various tools to fix it! Everyone had a fantastic time! We couldn't have done it without her.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Ashley R

I hired LT right after I got engaged. I knew from the beginning I wanted a full service planner to take care of all the details big and small. That's exactly what she did! From day one we emailed all the time about any questions I had and she let me know well in advanced when it... Read More was time to contact vendors. On the day of my wedding and on the rehearsal, she was there guiding me and my husband on what to do and when to do it. I changed things several times and she never got aggravated with me. She returneed emails promptly. She brought her husband the day of our wedding to make sure the guys were taken care of while we all got ready. I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jenny B

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! THE BEST OF THE BEST! Bash Weddings was referred to me for day of wedding coordinating services by our hotel venue. From the initial email inquiring their services, LT Townsend was nothing short of amazing. She is so responsive and took the time to answer... Read More each of my questions in such detail that I always felt confident in each decision that was made. A moment that I will always remember is, right before the ceremony I was starting to get a little over whelmed with all the people around me before the walk down the aisle. LT picked up on it immediately and very casually escorted everyone to another room. She saw that I needed a moment to myself and she handled it like a champ. In the 10 minutes to myself it was a time for me to get my thoughts together and to really take in the moments before getting married. Her team is amazing, Victoria, her assistant, could not have been attentive and sweet. Hiring Bash Weddings was one of the best decisions that I made during the wedding process. Without LT and Victoria our wedding day would not have gone as smooth as it did. We will be forever grateful!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Riley R

We tried to contact House of BASH three times. Twice over phone with voicemails and once over email. It's been over a month now and we haven't received one response. We obviously won't be using them, but you think such a reputable company would have better customer service.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Angela D

LT was an amazing coordinator. She created very in depth timelines for everything and was very professional. I completely left it up to her to make my day special and she did! The more you trust your coordinator the less stress you will have. I had complete faith in LT and... Read More she was awesome.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kristina D

LT lived up to her reputation. I hired her for day-of coordination, which includes doing all of the vendor coordination in the couple of months leading up to the wedding. Now I understand why other brides who don't hire coordinators are stressed out close to the date - they have... Read More to do that themselves. I didn't have to lift a finger when it came to confirming the vendors would show up, what time they would show up, what parking validations they'd need, meals they'd need, summarizing their contact info for the vendors, etc. All of those tiny details, LT handled effortlessly (from my purview!) I couldn't have been happier with my choice of coordinators. I also had a few last minute (day of!) changes in the guest list, and she and her assistant Brittany took care of all of the downstream effects. I also hired LT for her floral design services and while I provided the overall vision from my pinterest pics, again, the tiny details like size and shape of vases, number of candles per table, table setting.... she and the florist executed the design to my desires with very little input from me! Exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Yvette F

One of the best parts of wedding planning was working with Bash Floral and Decor. LT is flexible, creative, and communicative. She captured my vision through each of my flower and decor needs and alleviated a lot of stress associated with planning. Our wedding flowers and decor... Read More were amazing, breathtaking even, and were one of the top highlights of our wedding because of LT’s great work. I plan to work with Bash Floral and Decor for any of my future decor needs!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 steve w

My daughter got married in our barn, which is a working barn not an event facility. We generally told House of Bash the theme we wanted and they did everything else. We never worried that something wasn't going to be right. it was a beautiful and magical night. I got... Read More incredible comments from my friends. I highly recommend House of Bash to coordinate your special event.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Vicky P

Ms. LT did an amazing job from the planning to the decor. It was truly an amazing experience having someone by your side every step of the way to ensure that your dream wedding is going to be what you envisioned it to be! She was so professional very informative, and very... Read More responsive. I couldn't have chose a better wedding planner than LT! She made me feel at peace through my wedding planning. She is truly the best out there!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Laura B

LT was our day of coordinator. On the day of the wedding she did an incredible job having the venue set up prior to guests arriving and it was set up exactly as discussed in our meeting prior to the wedding. When my husband and I arrived at the venue she was very attentive and... Read More made sure that we had what we needed prior to the reception. She did a wonderful job even when things did not go as planned (Ie: I was supposed to change shoes following our first dance so LT had situated my shoes underneath our sweetheart table. When we arrived at the venue I could no longer stay in my heels due to discomfort and when asking LT for the change of shoes early she quickly ran to retrieve them without any thought and had them to me within 2 minutes. It was something that was small but very very helpful!) She did an incredible job with keeping my husband and I on the schedule we had planned for our reception and our guests noticed how smoothly the evening flowed. I would recommend LT to any bride looking for a day of wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Kelley M

I met with a lot of planners and was very particular when it came to choosing a coordinator for my wedding. I knew immediately when I met with LT from House of BASH that she was the one and I could not have been more right! LT did an exceptional job of making sure our wedding... Read More day went smoothly and stayed on schedule. She made sure I remained calm and that I enjoyed every aspect of the day. Don did a spectacular job on the floral arrangements and décor. He took my ideas and his suggestions are created the most magnificent reception I have ever seen. From start to finish House of BASH went above and our wedding was perfect. I cannot thank them enough and would HIGHLY recommend working with this company!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

As Mother of the Bride it was important to me to have a Day-of Coordinator, someone who could make sure my daughter's wedding day stayed on a timeline. Everything ran like clockwork. LT did a great job!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Shari S

L.T. is so amazing! She is extremely professional, organized, and knows exactly what she's doing. She made me feel comfortable and confident with the choices I made for my wedding. She brought all of my ideas together beautifully and because of her I was able to have a worry... Read More free wedding day. Don handled the decor and flowers and I must say he did a fantastic job. My ceremony and reception decor was unique and beautiful. Thanks House of Bash!!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Ashlea L

We hired LT with BASH Wedding & Event Planning to be our wedding planner about 3-4 months before our wedding. Throughout the planning process, there were some ups and downs. She was always very friendly when we would meet and very communicative throughout the planning process.... Read More When I worried that things were not getting done, she called me to calm me down. She told me we were right on track and she would not let time slip away. This comforted me and made me feel much better. My work schedule restricted me to attend many planning meetings with her or vendors, but I would send my fiancé with a list of any questions and concerns I had and they were heard well. There were a couple times where I did not feel comfortable with something discussed with a vendor or something recommended by the traditional wedding planning process, and LT asked me to trust her expertise, which I did. The week of the wedding she would readdress these original problems as actual problems, and luckily Don (the decor and floral director) came in to save the day with brilliant ideas. Despite any of the ups and downs and disagreements leading up to the wedding day, on the day of the wedding LT blew us away. She was running around all day long making sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be, while making sure we were okay and relaxed. She took upon all the stress that day and made our wedding day the most fun and memorable day of our lives. At the end of the day, there was no way we could have done any of this without her. It was the most perfect day. Don was amazing as well! He listened very carefully to all the floral and decor ideas that I really loved, and followed my inspiration boards to a T. He made everything I ever pictured my wedding to look like look even more dreamy than I could have imagined. Thank you LT & Don for making our wedding day so memorable and special! We will never forget this day thanks to you. It was the absolute BEST DAY EVER!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kareema R

LT and her crew were very nice people. Very professional, on top of everything the month of the wedding. The day of was with ease because of Lt. LT did make sure the day of the wedding was a breeze for me, she made sure all my vendors were on point. She gave her opinion with... Read More everything, which I liked and asked her too. She knew what I was looking for within my vendors and she found them for me.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Jami W

I hired BASH Events to help plan my April 22, 2016 wedding. As a busy professional, I knew I needed someone to keep me on task and take some of the guesswork out of the planning process. At our initial meeting, my now husband and I really liked LT. LT was very personable and... Read More recommended several of our vendors during the planning process. I informed LT that I live by deadlines so she did a great job of sending me due dates on when I needed to have certain things done. On the day of the wedding, everything flowed well and I had no worries throughout the day. If there were any mishaps or glitches, LT took care of them and I never even knew they existed. It made for quite an enjoyable day!! I have heard many brides say that they don’t remember their wedding day because they were so busy putting out fires or worrying about the details. I was able to leave all of that to LT and now have memories to last a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

I was the Maid of Honor in my sisters wedding. Not only are there many details, small and large, that needed to be over seen, but also making sure I could make the most of this special day with my sister and now brother in law. My family and I were so grateful to have LT's help... Read More throughout this entire process. From breaking down all of the details so they were manageable decisions, to creating an itenary for the day of, to over seeing everything come together she was wonderful. This day was made more special because of her hard work. I would absolutely book her for my wedding.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Lezlie S

Lt made my wedding day perfect. It was s great planning process.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 roshonda c

I was one of those Type-A brides. You know, the one who has a full service planner but still insists on doing things her way and having her hands in everything. From the description, you can probably glean that I was a handful, but LT was a consummate professional even during... Read More tense moments. She used her years of experience to "talk me off the ledge" on a number of occasions and reassure me that everything would go as planned, as long I followed her plan. Her plan consisted of timely check-ins, methodically checking items off, multi-tasking like the "boss" she is and diligent vendor follow-up -- pretty much doing everything in her power to ensure that my day exceeded my expectations (which it most certainly did). Despite being so hands-on during the planning, I was able to completely relax during the wedding festivities because I knew everything was in her extremely capable hands. Planning a wedding/shelling out tons of $$ is not for the faint of heart, but with an all-star planner like LT, it can actually be enjoyable (at times). If you're even considering hiring a planner, I recommend that you contact LT for a consultation. You will be so thankful that you did!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

LT from House of Bash was our day of wedding planner for our wedding this year at the Biltmore Ballrooms. LT did an excellent job. Both the rehearsal and wedding ran very smoothly and every detail that she was responsible for was executed perfectly. We had a large wedding party... Read More and she kept the wedding party on time and ready to go before the wedding. We had a plated dinner with assigned seats to match the exact number of guests that RSVPed but we had some extra guest show up. It could have been a logistical mess, but LT took care of this with ease. House of Bash provides you with a step by step super detailed schedule of the day well before the actual date to make it easy to envision how the events of the wedding will flow and make any changes before hand. Once you finalize the schedule, you can put your mind at ease and know that House of Bash will handle everything else. Most importantly with their experience, LT and Bash will think of details you will not think of or may forget in the busy time leading up to your wedding. It was well worth it!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Amanda

Best wedding planner ever. She is so passionate about your day, she takes care of every detail. I was the most relaxed bride in the world. My wedding was beyond perfect, an amazing wonderful night, and I have LT to thank for that. She's a boss, I would hire her for any event. I... Read More cannot praise her or thank her enough.

Very Disappointed

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

When I first meet Lt she was very nice and seemed like she was going to be the perfect wedding coordinator. She only meet with me twice and she didn't really keep in contact with me during the time that I was planning my wedding to make me feel stress free and assured that my... Read More special day was going to go as smoothly as possible, I gave here a deposit of 700.00$ which was over the amount that I was suppose to give her for the actual deposit. Leading up until the last three months before my wedding we had a meeting which her and her decor assistant was not prepared for and didn't interact as I would have thought they should have been being that the most important day of my life was coming up very soon, Then on top of that there was a extra fee on top of her and her decor assistants fee that wasn't told to me until the last minute.. So I decided to end our contract and go with another planner. I tried to contact her to ask for a refund for the extra money that I paid on top of the deposit but she ignored my calls and email. You really see people's true colors after you pay them.

Perfect Event Planning

Reviewed on 9/12/2015

LT with Bash Event Planning is amazing. She stayed in close contact with my fiancé and I through our entire engagement and when our wedding day came, she not only met our expectations, but far surpassed them with her organizational skills and how the event was executed. Every... Read More detail was perfect and all our guests had a wonderful time! I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you, LT, for giving Bentley and I am excellent start to our lives together!!!

Wedding Review with BASH

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 bentley w

I don’t even though where the begin with writing this review, other than saying that working with LT from BASH Event Planning was our best decision during wedding planning. From the first time I met her I could tell that she truly understood my vision for the wedding, she... Read More listened to what I wanted and took so much stress off my shoulders. Not only did I feel like she understood my vision, but she was also so present during the wedding planning process. From meeting with the florist, to the photographers, from going to food tastings to cake tastings, she was there for EVERYTHING. The last month before the wedding I moved out of state and she was so flexible with my schedule to get everything done before I left town. She gave me someone to look to for advice and opinions, while being nothing but completely supportive of what I wanted. She handled all the contract work for us, which took so much stress from us and made the wedding planning process nothing but pleasant. The wedding day went flawlessly from all the work and detail she put into the wedding. Not only were all the details in order, but the wedding turned out to be so much more than we could have ever dreamed it would be. We received so many compliments on our special day and it was all thanks to LT! Working with LT will be something you will NOT regret, but it will also make the wedding planning something you can enjoy every minute of. Thank you LT for the countless hours you put into our special day, for taking our ideas and making them a dream come true, and for being the MVP of our wedding planning. You are INCREDIBLE!

Bash Event Planning

Reviewed on 9/11/2015

We found LT and Bash Event Planning through an Internet search after my daughter became engaged in 2014. After our very first meeting with her, I felt like we were going to be in good hands. As a non-native of Atlanta, the venue search could have been overwhelming but LT... Read More narrowed down our selection, as she did with all the vendor searches, and left the final decision making to my daughter and her fiancé. She understood the look and feel that the couple wanted and helped to see their vision come to life! The actual wedding day went off without a hitch and all of our guests commented on the wonderful décor, food, and fun! As the mother of the bride, I was able to stay calm and worry free while LT handled all the behind the scene details and kept us girls on schedule the whole day. The best part was right before my daughter was to walk down the aisle, after a long day of sticking to a timeline, LT sort of froze time and told my daughter, her father and I to take as much time as we wanted before we started down the aisle. It was nice for the 3 of us to take a deep breath and relax. LT and her staff are true professionals- a quality that is getting harder and harder to find and will get you the answer to any question that you may have (although you won’t have too many questions with LT guiding you through the wedding experience). If you want to truly enjoy the wedding process, use LT and Bash Event Planning. She takes out the stress but leaves the fun! Tammy