"Your Wedding...Your Way"

We are experts at really listening and hearing what your vision is for your wedding flowers. We are ready to offer suggestions to compliment what you already have planned. We want to make sure your wedding flowers take your breath away!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

4936 Research Dr., San Antonio, TX San Antonio & Hill Country (210) 372-9444
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Hannah L

Great price for the value! My bouquet and all the other flowers turned out so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brittany S

Gina was great to work with, and our flowers were AMAZING! We had so many compliments on the arrangements, she incorporated Succulents into the bouquet and boutineers which I requested, and they turned out beautiful. They were delivered when scheduled and brought some great... Read More cheer to our wedding! I would recommend House of Blooms!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Haley G

A wonderful experience! I needed centerpieces and an arbor arrangement pretty last minute (for my standards) and Gina more than delivered! They turned out exactly how I'd hoped. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 CAMI A

Thank you, Gina, for the beautiful flowers for our daughter's wedding! Gina was so easy to work with. Flexible. Had good ideas. Would work with our budget. When we saw her final execution of our vision, it was beautiful! She has a lot of great supplies she'll let you... Read More borrow. We were so happy with the end result.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Lisa D

Overall, we were very satisfied with the quality of flowers. The only small thing that came up was that I wanted wrist corsages for my mother of the bride, mother of the groom and sister of the groom and they ended up being pinned corsages instead of wrist corsages. This is just... Read More an FYI to make sure you specify wrist or pinned corsage and carefully read your order from your florist. We also specified where things should be delivered and it wasn't entirely right so things had to be brought over. Also, I felt a little pressure to go over my budget on bouquets because she thought I wouldn't be happy with the sizes I originally requested. Again, the quality was great. She's extremely knowledgeable. I just wish I knew what I didn't know when I placed the order. She was very quick to respond to my questions via email.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Brittany B

House of Blooms did a great job with our bouquets and centerpieces. Gina was professional and easy to work with. She was very patient and kept track of all of our requested changes along the way. I received so many compliments on the bouquets! And when some of the flowers... Read More arrived from the supplier a different color than what we wanted (100% not Gina’s fault, and a fairly common problem according to our wedding coordinator), Gina immediately contacted us and worked with us to make substitutions, making sure we got the look we wanted. I very much appreciated her working with us instead of just using what she had received.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 a s

Gina from House of Blooms was fantastic to work with for my wedding day. Gina was professional, provided valuable advice, and was always willing to make suggestions and be flexible in how to best work within my budget. I loved all of the flowers she did for our wedding, but I... Read More particularly LOVED my bridal bouquet. If you are planning a wedding in San Antonio, I highly recommend working with House of Blooms for your future event.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Christine A

Beautiful bouquets and at a very affordable price! Communication with Gina was hassle free by EMAIL - a little more difficult to reach her by phone. But again, the arrangements were breathtaking! Thank you, Gina, for all your hard work in making my wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Brittany M

Gina is absolutely amazing! Every flower arrangement looked perfect. I was so indecisive and changed my mind multiple times and Gina never had an issue with that. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Ashley T

Gina from House of Blooms was so lovely to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted and she brought it to life! They were so easy to work with and created the most beautiful bouquets! I would highly recommend them if you want the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Yisel M

Gina from House of Blooms did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She did an incredible job with listening to everything I wanted and how I wanted it done. She replied to all of my emails in a timely matter which honestly means a lot. Thank you so much Gina, my... Read More bridal bouquet and flower crown were stunning.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jaime R

Gina at House of Blooms is wonderful. My flowers were beautiful! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Sydni C

Gina was so great through out the process and her work was fabulous! My wedding was weeks ago and people are still complementing on how beautiful my bouquet was!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

My wedding flowers could not have been more perfect! I was planning my wedding from out of state, and was pretty nervous about communicating with each vendor enough to get what I had in mind. Gina was incredibly patient with the many changes I made, responded to my emails... Read More within the day (and often the hour!) , and helped me find options that were within my budget. She is a true artist and professional, and I recommend her to anyone who wants gorgeous flowers and well crafted pieces for a competitive price!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 doris c

Very bad experience. I got married at the church down the street from this vendor, and I trusted them to provide a beautiful product. I only ordered a bouquet and a cake topper from them so I assumed it would be easy. I placed my order several months before, and 10 minutes... Read More before I walked down the isle, my bridesmaid brings me the wrong bouquet! I received a bouquet of damaged greenish roses that literally broke off before the ceremony, and didn't even have the flowers I ordered. I sent her back to check again since this was one of the things I looked forward to so much before the wedding, and when she came back she just told me that the person at the shop said that it was the only bouquet they had there, even though my order said something very different. I was so dissapointed I can't even describe the feeling I had the moment before I walked down the isle. I'm not the type of person that stresses over little details, but this was a very special moment and no bride should ever deal with this the moment before walking down the isle.

2016-09-06T17:27:01 Response from the vendor

I have never had this kind of experience with a bride before. Her description of what happened is so confusing. The bridesmaid brought her the wrong bouquet? To say that flowers just started breaking off is impossible unless she was pulling on them. The flowers... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nicole R

Working with Gina was so easy...She is the best in the business. I had an image in my mind but seeing how she put everything together took my breathe away. I loved it. I am still getting compliments on my bouquet. I highly recommend anyone looking for the perfect flowers to... Read More use Gina at House of blooms! Nicole

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Therese P

The flowers were beautiful & fragrant. I gave Gina my color pallet and she ran with it. Our cake vendor was even impressed of the quality & quantity of flowers left for the cake decor. Communication was hassle free and stress free. All was amazing!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Sandra C

Gina was wonderful and brought exactly what I had envisioned to life! I highly recommend her as your wedding florist!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Julie J

Beautiful flowers and great people to work with. They were so supportive, fun and professional.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Desiree M

House of Blooms did a beautiful job with our floral arrangements. Some items were missing from our contract however the owner promptly refunded what was due. They were very professional and courteous to our needs. I would definitely recommend this florist.

Love this Florist!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

Gina was so easy to work with! Professional, worked within our budget, made suggestions, ALL flowers fresh! All bouquets and arrangements were beautiful! Thank you Gina!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Katharyn J

Great florist to use! Flowers were beautiful and just as I wanted! Great communication throughout planning to ensure I got just what I wanted! Thank you for making our day so special and bloom!

Gina is great and the flowers were beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brooke H

Gina was always SO responsive. She wasn't the best at providing suggestions, so definitely have your Pinterest board ready, but she was super quick to respond, never minded drafting up a new proposal and not to mention, well priced. She and her team did an amazing job! They even... Read More stopped by my hotel and dropped off my bouquet early without charging extra (which I feel like most would) not to mention my venue was about 30 min from their store. Highly recommend working with them! Great value and a great person to work with!

Halstead Wedding

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Debbie R

The flowers were gorgeous, and still are 5 days later!! The staff were friendly and helpful. I would use them again without hesitation.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Gina was so easy to work with from the very beginning! I went to her almost a year before my wedding with very little ideas on what I wanted and she was able to still create something so beautiful that perfectly fit our taste and especially our budget! Almost 2 weeks later I... Read More still have some of the hydrangeas used in my centerpieces and they still look great! Thank you so much!!

Gina Fairchild

My passion for art and working with beautiful flowers makes being a wedding florist, furthering my skills by becoming a Texas Master Florist, the dream job for me. Being much of a "people pleaser" nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing a Bride overjoyed with her wedding flowers. It's a win, win! You're happy, I'm happy!