Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

11381 Meadowglen ln, Houston, TX (713) 899-0891

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 stephanie B

One of the best florist ever! She made me an amazing long garland with Christmas greenery and the most beautiful bridal bouquet full of magnolia leaves! I was in love with it! She decorated our cake with flowers and greenery and also did an amazing floral piece for the cross in... Read More our chapel! I was just in love with it all. And I got way more than what I paid for with her! She's super talented! I'm so glad she made everything for our wedding. Thank u!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Beth S

Mary Ann did an amazing creative masterpiece in each one of the arrangements for my daughter's wedding. The bride's bouquet was extraordinary! Her thoughtfulness included adding a succulent to my other daughter's bridesmaid bouquet because those are her favorites. The attention... Read More to detail and listening to the bride are Mary Ann's strong points. She is the absolute best! Thanks Mary Ann!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Kristy A

Houston Flower Girls has great resources to anyone wanting to create the floral designs for their own or a close friend's wedding. I attended the Personal Flowers class with Mary Ann and learned how to care for flowers and how to make bouquets and corsages. I also ordered the... Read More flowers for my sister-in-law's wedding from Houston Flower Girls. Mary Ann was a great help through the process and all of the bulk flowers came as expected and I was able to use what I learned to make floral designs that the bride was so happy with.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Leigh S

Love, loved working with Mary Ann! I walked in with a vision board on Pinterest and she made it come to life with no stress. Couldn't be happier with the flowers for my wedding. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nancy E

I was fortunate to attend a wedding that had Houston Flower girls do the floral design. Being a caterer, I see a lot of weddings. It is not often that I see something original that really makes me stop and take a second look. The design was beautiful, it is not the same flowers... Read More that you always see, The reception had these amazing trees that were at lease 10 feet high covered in flowers. It felt like fairy land.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Fatimah C

Maryann is a great person and great instructur and has the best products,took classes with her for my cousin's wedding and it turned out great because of her professional help and prettiest flowers wish her all the best!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Misti S

I absolutely loved my floral arrangements! Maryann was amazing. We planned all the bouquets and arrangements via email because I was planning from out of state and it turned out wonderful. She made the whole process painless. The day of came and our best man picked up the... Read More flowers, everything was perfect. Thank you so much for your help!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Katherine M

Maryann was wonderful to work with! I was an out-of-town bride and planned everything with her via email, and it all turned out perfectly! We ordered through the wholesale side, as well as through the florist side and everything was gorgeous. The prices were great and we could... Read More not have been happier with the results! Thank you Houston Flower Girls!!

Great experience with them!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Abigail G

These ladies are the most helpful of them all! They provided different classes to go over how to make certain things and then offer you wholesale prices on all flowers. The flowers come straight from the farm so they are fresh-fresh!! MaryAnn was so helpful in figuring out which... Read More flowers I needed for my bouquets!! Great for any DIY brides in the Houston area. They are located right off the Beltway and very easy to find.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Allison W

Doing my own flowers for my wedding with the help and guidance of Houston Flower Girls was, hands down, the best decision ever!!! (Besides my decision to marry my now husband LOL!). They were soooo helpful. The first time I called, they gave me a brief run down and encouraged me... Read More to take their Wedding Class. My mom and I signed up, and we actually had a great time. The class was really laid back and super informative. We learned techniques that I didn't see anywhere on Pinterest or YouTube. After our class, I sat down with MaryAnn and showed her pictures of what I liked for bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. She then told me exactly what flowers were in those arrangements and made suggestions of flowers that were in season and in my price point. They gave me a quote, I ordered my flowers and I was on my way! 2 days before my wedding I picked up my flowers and with their dummy-proof instructions, I prepped my flowers and let them drink up water until the day before my wedding. My bridesmaids and I got together and did all 8 of their bouquets, my bouquet, 3 corsages, 10 boutonnieres, and 6 large centerpiece arrangements. THEY CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL!!! I saved over $1000 by doing them ourselves and I got the same, if not better, quality flowers. And the best part, we had fun doing it! I will never forget how beautiful it was, especially because I was so proud of what we had come up with. I even did my own flowers for the cake. My dad and grandfather were our sweet delivery guys! It was truly a fun and awesome DIY project. I loved it sooo much that every now and then I consider doing flowers for weddings as a side project! THANK YOU HOUSTON FLOWER GIRLS!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Adrienne S

Mary Ann is an incredible florist! She could not be more creative, easy to work with and insanely talented! I was so overwhelmed with making so many decisions for our big day that I finally threw my hands up and told her the concept I wanted and told her to run with it! Best... Read More decision of the whole planning process. Letting her really run with her creativity and think out of the box made our flowers the most beautiful part of our day. I could not say nice enough things about her and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and for any event, big or small.

The most gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Crystal B

Mary Ann was such a wonderful florist to work with! She is a friend of my husband's grandmother and it definitely felt like it when I met her and walked through the freezer with her to choose flowers. She is so talented and knows exactly what she is talking about. She was also... Read More so accommodating, even when I emailed her a week and a half before bridals panicked that I needed a sample bouquet! She is friendly and warm and was a joy to work with for the rehearsal and the wedding itself.

Thank you Maryann!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Felicia H

Our florist, Maryann Webb, was helpful, understanding, and receptive. She is a great communicator and executed the look we were going for exactly. My husband and I were definitely on a budget, and Maryann and I were able to come up with beautiful flower arrangements that fit my... Read More style and budget. I'm so glad we used Houston Flower Girls for our wedding and recommend working with Maryann 100%!