Houston Station by Events Nashville, LLC

Nashville, TN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Houston Station by Events Nashville, LLC

A HISTORIC VENUE IN NASHVILLE, TN

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, the Houston Station by Events Nashville is a historic industrial chic venue offering a classic Nashville vibe for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The building dates back to the 1800s and has been restored to include modern amenities. With exposed brick, high wood beams and hardwood floors, the space is full of character. The building also has great acoustics for enjoyable live music. With an open vendor policy, the Houston Station is an excellent choice for couples seeking an industrial chic venue with a specific vision for their wedding.

Houston Station. The Houston Station can accommodate ceremonies of up to 400 guests as well as receptions for up to 350 guests. The exposed brick offers a historic atmosphere and the wood beams and industrial lighting bring the space to life. The station doesn't require much additional decor and most couples opt for stringed lighting or chandeliers to elevate the space. Many couples have held both the ceremony and reception in the same space and with good planning, the flip is usually seamless.

Notable Blends. Located adjacent to the station, Notable Blends is a coffee shop next door that can be used for a cocktail hour and extra space for guests to mingle. For couples planning on holding both the ceremony and reception in the station, the space is ideal to add to the rental.

The Houston Station is unique in that it allows flexibility in choosing vendors. However, with this flexibility comes the need to hire a trusted wedding planner. They require a "Director of the Day" to be named for the day of the event and it cannot be the bride or groom, parents of the bride or bridesmaids or groomsmen. The venue does not require couples to choose from a list of preferred or approved caterers. This opens up the possibility of putting together the wedding the couple wishes down to the last detail.

Catering must be insured and will be responsible for the cleanup, as well as to provide dinnerware. In addition, alcohol can be brought on-site with a licensed bartender. The venue rental can begin as early as 8:00 a.m. on the day of the wedding and all clean up must be completed by 12:00 a.m., unless an exception has been pre-approved. Extra time is charged at $500 per hour. Smoking is allowed outdoors in designated areas. Prohibited items include tape, staples, nails and fasteners. The space has good acoustics to accommodate live music. A wedding package includes the following.

• Bridal suite
  • Groom's room
  • Tables and chairs
  • A/V equipment

The Houston Station offers a few extra perks to the couple and their guests.

• Valet parking is included in the wedding package
  • Houston Station can help coordinate a shuttle bus as needed
  • The space is very photogenic, lending itself to some incredible wedding photo opportunities

Historic Downtown Nashville Venue

Houston Station is a unique, beautiful & historic Nashville venue. Vintage industrial architecture, heavy masonry & timber, brick & hardwood are the backdrop for weddings, receptions, corporate events, & more. The ultimate Nashville vibe, a blank canvas where your vision can come to life!

Historic Venue, Loft

434 Houston Street, Nashville, TN (615) 289-7225

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Hannah S

Where do I begin?!? I am so happy my husband and I chose Houston Station for our wedding day. When we were looking at venues, we fell in love with the exposed brick and wooden beams. It's a stunning space as is and doesn't really need much, but after adding drapery and string... Read More lights, it's absolutely breathtaking (I literally started crying watching the transition it was so beautiful)! The layout of the space was also great for a night filled with dancing. We also rented out Notable Blends (the coffee shop that is available to rent out too) which was a total hit with the guests! It's a wonderful cozy spot that's great during the cocktail hour and excellent for people to collect themselves during the reception. So that's the event space, but let's not forget about the people of Houston Station! Elizabeth, Samantha, and Sarah were such a pleasure to work with. They are so organized, professional, and most importantly, nice. Houston Station was the last of many venues I looked at, and after meeting with Elizabeth, I knew we were in good hands. My mom, god bless her, did the majority of the planning since I don't live in Nashville anymore, so she had the most interface with the crew. Every time we talked wedding updates, she just gushed about how wonderful working with the ladies were. Now that the wedding is done, she's said she misses talking to them on a regular basis! Once again, I'm so happy we chose Houston Station as our venue for the wedding. It was such a wonderful and fun day, and it wouldn't have been possible without their hard work!

2016-03-24T11:57:20 Response from the vendor

Hannah, thank you so much for your sweet review! It was an absolutely honor to be a part of your wedding day. You and Dan were the dream couple to work with! Please let your precious mother know she can visit anytime she likes! Wishing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

The first time my (now) husband and I walked into Houston Station we knew it would be the perfect venue for our September wedding and reception. The rustic vibe, wood floors, large windows, space and clean bathrooms were perfect for a Nashville wedding. On top of that the bride... Read More and groom have their own individual headquarters to comfortably get dressed for your big day! Elizabeth and staff were always available and extremely helpful from day one and even days after our wedding. We believe Houston Station is the best venue for any Nashville wedding and/or reception!

Gorgeous Venue - Amazing Support

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

My daughter was married at Houston Station in February. Thanks to Houston Station, and Elizabeth in particular, the day was absolutely perfect. The staff was there from pre-planning through the clean up. The venue itself is gorgeous and adding personal touches was easy. The... Read More wedding and reception was held there (we also used Noteable Blends - highly recommend!). Our guests loved the venue and we received so many compliments on the room and the ease of the day. The staff flipped the room from wedding chapel to reception effortlessly. Guests spent the time in between enjoying coffee and music. Thank you to all the people at Houston Station - you are amazing.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Courtney E

If could do it all over again, I would. Houston Station was beyond perfect and my wedding turned out better than I could of imagined. Elizabeth, Hannah-Kate and Samantha were absolutely fantastic. They make the day completely stress free and I did not have to worry about a... Read More thing. Beautiful breath taking venue!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Carlin D

The best decision we made for our wedding was choosing Houston Station and Events Nashville. The venue and the team we worked with were top notch! I hired Events Nashville for month of wedding planning and Sam was incredible and totally took the lead and made me feel completely... Read More at ease. I received so many compliments on the venue from my guests on how unique and beautiful everything was! The best part about Houston Station was that they let us choose all of our vendors, which ended up saving us a ton of money and we were able to really be creative with the design of the day! I can't say enough about Houston Station, it was beautiful, they have excellent relationships with all the wedding vendors around Nashville and a very good reputation! If Matthew and I could have a second wedding, we'd choose Houston Station again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kiley W

HOUSTON STATION! It does not get any better than this for a venue. Our wedding on 5/13/17 was magical! Everyone who has either been to a wedding at Houston Station or worked with them always talked highly but you never truly know until its you. WOW! I cannot thank them enough... Read More for everything! From Elizabeth showing us around our first time to Samantha being our Day of Planner on the special day, every step was easy and effortless for them. I cannot thank you all enough for creating a day Jake and I will never forget. Thank you both for being so calm during my millions of questions and small anxiety attacks :)

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Rachel H

This venue was beautiful, big enough for our large guest count, and allowed us to make our wedding exactly what we dreamed of. Elizabeth was easygoing and kind, and we had no problems during the whole process. Highly recommend adding on the coffee room, Notable Blends, too!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Rob O

So glad we decided to have our wedding at Houston Station. The venue was perfect, our guests loved it, and the Events Nashville team was amazing to work with. Would highly recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Lauren S

Houston Station is amazing. They are so accommodating and flexible. The team over there is great and they get back to you right away. I would highly recommend any bride looking for a Nashville wedding. I would also suggest adding the Notable Blends room because it adds so much... Read More 'Nashville' atmosphere! Plus, your guests get free coffee/hot chocolate!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Sally F

We had the perfect wedding day thanks to Events Nashville at Houston Station! From the vintage wood floors, to the exposed brick walls, to the sweeping windows allowing natural light in--Houston Station was the perfect backdrop for a fairy tale wedding. Our friends and family... Read More loved the Noteable Blends coffee shop during cocktail hour, and the day went off without a hitch thanks to Samantha, Elizabeth, & Sarah and their month-of wedding coordination. We wouldn't change a thing!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jake L

My wife and I got married at Houston Station a little over a month ago and we are still getting random comments from those who attended about how beautiful, fun, memorable, and just all around amazing our wedding was. As much as we would like to take the credit, we owe it all to... Read More Sam, Sarah, and the rest of the team at Events Nashville. I have a limited amount of characters here so I'll do my best to break it down the the key factors that I think made our wedding such a success. THE SPACE: The iconic beauty that Houston Station possesses creates a wow-factor as just a blank canvas, but even very minimal decoration easily makes it your own. If you're on a budget, having a venue that is beautiful with just lights, drapery, and center pieces is huge. If your budget isn't a concern, having a space with almost no limitations can allow you to just let your imagination run wild. THE VENDORS: One of the things we loved going into planning was the open vendor policy, because we really wanted to take control of our event. However, we didn't anticipate how many of Events Nashville's preferred vendors we would end up using. They have really done their homework and the vendors they regularly use know the space so well it takes out a lot of the guesswork when planning and stress the day-of. THE LOCATION: Not only were we able to have our ceremony and reception at the same place, but we basically got to live in and around Houston Station for two days. We were able to have our rehearsal dinner the night before at Noteable Blends, which is across the hall from the venue. Then we met up with other guests as they got into town downstairs at Nashville's coolest new bar, Bastion. On wedding day, my wife and her wedding party were able to get their hair and makeup done by Katie Russo who is just on the other side of the building. Me and my groomsmen were able to hang out all day at The Blockhouse, which is the new barber shop in the building nextdoor that has a full bar and pool table. We walked to Dozen for breakfast. We walked to Clawson's for lunch. And we took portraits throughout the gorgeous rustic areas around Fort Houston after the ceremony. Because of how cool the neighborhood is around Houston Station, our wedding day was just an all around great day. THE PLANNERS (save the best for last): Thanks to Sam and Sarah, the day of our event and our rehearsal were unbelievably organized and care-free. They created a super detailed timeline based on our wishes, and then we literally didn't have to think about a single responsibility other than listening to them when there was something we had to do or somewhere we had to be. Aside from the awesome day-of planning, we were also lucky enough to get to hire Sam, Sarah, and Elizabeth as our full-time planners throughout the year leading up to our wedding. It was the best decision we ever made. Without having any family nearby to help, I honestly don't know how we would have pulled this off without them keeping us on track. Monthly and bi-monthly meetings, constant communication via email, setting up tastings and tours with vendors, keeping budget spreadsheets, helping with DIY projects, creating Pinterest and inspiration boards, etc. There are too many things they did for us to even list...and they did it all with smiles and great attitudes. We're still not over how great of a time we had at our wedding and how beautifully everything turned out. Houston Station is the best wedding venue in Nashville.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Karli M

As soon as we walked into the building, we knew this is where we wanted to get married. Close enough to downtown, but with the feeling of exclusivity, this is the perfect combination of classic and modern. I didn't want to do anything country or rustic and was steering clear of... Read More any barns when I decided to take a tour of Houston Station. The price is a bit on the high end, but with an all day rental, free rehearsal (based on availability), a bridal suite and valet, it was totally worth it. The venue was a little large for what our number ended up at (just over 100 guests), but it certainly didn't feel empty. Everyone had plenty of room to drink, dance and chat without feeling crowded. Being able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all in the same place was huge for us, also. With so many guests visiting from out of town, it was really important to have everything in one location. I couldn't be happier with our big day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lisa G

My daughter loved Houston Station the first time she saw it. The venue was absolutely beautiful, but what I was most impressed with was the staff! They were awesome to work with, always available to answer a question or offer suggestions, and they made sure my daughter's wedding... Read More went just as we had planned while so we could just enjoy the day!

2016-10-17T13:35:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We love what we do, and you're the reason why! Best wishes to you and your family!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Emily H

I can't express how awesome this venue is! It is the perfect blank canvas and they made all of my wildest dreams come true. Everyone was so helpful with all of our vendors and answering all of my questions. They were absolutely amazing the day of as well!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Morgan C

Held our daughter's wedding reception at Houston Station and we couldn't have been more pleased. Perfectly unique venue that wasn't a barn or hotel. Staff was easy, I mean EASY, to work with and available to answer questions and make valuable recommendations. I felt VERY... Read More confident that every last detail was covered since they do lots of weddings/receptions, but that they were not a one-size-fits all venue. There are so many possibilities with space that no two weddings will be the same. Loved that! Highly recommend!

Astounding Service and Space

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Allie C

Seriously, I really can't boast enough about Houston Station! I think the space speaks for itself so there's not much to be said about how gorgeous it is there. My experience has been absolutely flawless- from beginning to end. As a bride you have so many things on your mind... Read More however I could always rely on Elizabeth, the venue manager. From the "normal" things of promptly answering my questions to the small things like sending me payment reminders; the venue covers it. Also, I found their policy's to be consumer-friendly which is a rarity. With such astounding service, it's no wonder why there such a sought after venue. I look forward to sending business there way and know they will continue to have a bright future!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Julie M

Houston Station is a beautiful venue that can be transformed into whatever you envision your wedding to be. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, accessible and are simply, extremely nice people. If a problem arose on the day of the wedding, it was resolved with ease.... Read More There are other wedding vendors that have offices in Houston Station, such as lighting, dj, florist, table and chair rental, hair salon, and a bridal dress shop. For my daughter and son-in-laws recent wedding, we used several of these vendors who were all equally as professional, helpful and easy to work with. The use of the bridal suite all day was also a plus. I highly recommend Houston Station and its staff.

The most beautiful venue

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Megan R

Elizabeth, Samantha, and the staff at Houston Station were instrumental in making our wedding day absolutely flawless. The space is breathtaking and can house so many possibilities to make your special day truly unique. Every time we had a question or would like to do a walk... Read More though, the response was always timely and to our convenience. Everyone was so accommodating to not only my husband and I, but to our family and friends as well. I felt like they bent over backwards to make the day perfection for us, and they truly know what they are doing. They thought I things I completely forgot about, and worked so well with all of our vendors. I could not imagine us getting married anywhere else, because the peace of mind that we received from the Houston Station crew made us 100% confident in our choice of event space.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Erin C

My husband and I were married at Houston Station in July, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We had two ceremonies that day- an Indian one elsewhere and the American one at HS. Elizabeth and her team were there to make sure that our dream of a simple, elegant,... Read More cozy wedding came to fruition.... And, let me tell you, after experiencing the first Indian ceremony, I know how difficult it is to make a 250-guest wedding feel simple! They listened to our slightly untraditional approach to the reception and followed our idea to the T. Our ceremony felt like we were getting married with the most intimate of friends and family, by candlelight, with sheaths of fabric surrounding us to hold us close together. When the fabric was tied back, the reception space opened up into an evening of sparkling elegance, with the simple rustic feel of a nighttime backyard family reunion. It was the best of both worlds- warm & cozy, yet truly shining and radiant. The team at Houston Station works with you as little or as much as you need and helps in every way possible on the day of your event, while still allowing you and your guests the room to party uninterrupted. The perfect place for our July 4th celebration! Thanks Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Miranda P

We had our wedding and reception at Houston Station in the Fall of 2013 and we couldn't have been more pleased with our website experience! Elizabeth Gilbreath & team were organized and very helpful from the beginning of the process to the very end, helping us sort out other... Read More vendors (none of which were required to use the venue) along with the smallest of details like retying flower arrangements and helping with my last minute beaded belt fiasco pre wedding pics! The space is outstanding for the smaller to larger wedding, provides ample lighting and decor options/freedom, included valet parking with our quote, had great room set up for both brides and grooms parties prior and is in the center of Nashville! Out back you can have a small bonfire/snores set up for winter weddings or bring food trucks in for late night or cocktail options. Adjacent to the reception area is an amazing coffee space that can be rented out in addition and provides a wonderful additional space for reception overspill or cocktails with some of the best coffee in Nashville provided by Scott. We can't say enough how happy we were with our experience and would recommend Houston Station to any couples looking for an alternative option to the standard church or 'outdoors in a field' wedding. Also a great spot for private party and smaller corporate events as well, of which I've also attended and seen the space transform for each. Thanks again for making our wedding day and process so easy! - Miranda & James

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Micah G R

I'm a Nashville based wedding photographer and can't say enough great things about Houston Station, had many weddings there and the staff are always so great and easy going. Happy clients everytime! One of the very best venues in Nashville, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Jenn C

My husband and I had our wedding here in June. Picking Houston Station for our reception was a no brainer. The room is gorgeous in its self with the exposed brick and wood beams, but was transformed beyond what I had imagined for our wedding. I loved the convenience of being... Read More able to have the space to ourselves the entire day. And being able to hear my future husband cutting up with his friends in the next room was a special moment for me. Our guests continuously complimented the space and loved the location and valet parking. The planning process and wedding day went on without a hitch thanks to Elizabeth and our "A team" vendors. I can't speak highly enough about Houston Station and the staff that made our wedding dreams come true!

Amazing venue

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Devon W

We had our wedding here in November and it was magical. This venue has so much beauty and personality, it doesn't require much to dress it up for a wedding. Elizabeth and the team at Houston Station are top notch and help make everything go so smoothly. It's the perfect size and... Read More place to have both a ceremony and reception, especially if you also rent the Notable Blends coffee room as extra mingling space.

New Years Eve at Houston Station

Reviewed on 1/16/2015

We rang in the new year (and tied the knot!) at Houston Station and it was an absolute dream. The space itself is lovely even without decorations - all brick and wooden beams, a truly warm & welcoming space. With flowers, lights & decorations the space became a twinkling... Read More wonderland. It could not have been more perfect. The staff is incredible, the atmosphere inviting. I wholeheartedly recommend Houston Station for whatever event you have in mind!

Houston Station

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Susan M

From the first visit on November 20, 2013 to the day of my daughter's wedding on November 22, 2014, we could not have been happier. The venue is perfect, the staff is always cheerful, ready with an answer, easy to communicate with and extremely accommodating. The whole day was... Read More magical and we could not have been happier.