Is this your business? claim it now

Hubig's Pies

(9)

New Orleans, LA

Hubig's Pies

2417 Dauphine Street, New Orleans, LA

Perfect favors for local flavor!

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Brittany O

I went to a wedding about a year ago that had Hubig's pies as their favors with the bride and groom's names on them and the date, and I decided then that I would use that as my wedding favors, and I did. I chose apple and chocolate fillings, and every person that got one said how awesome they were, and they went fast too because I know a lot of people didn't get one! People who were from out of town are now hooked on Hubig's!

Yummy!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Brandy N

Delicious apple pies as a parting gift for guests.

The best wedding favor, ever.

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Jessica C

So fun and easy!! Luckily, I had one before I dropped them off at the planners, because there was not one left after the reception! So fairly priced and personalized! They were very easy to work with and the pies were cooked the day I picked them up! Nothing like a fresh Hubig's and nothing like a classic New Orleans treat for a wedding favor! Huge hit and went over so well with everyone!! Highly recommended!

Sweet

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Lori H

Everyone thought this was the best favor they have ever seen. The pies were really cute and really fresh. Customer service was awesome and very helpful

Cute wedding favor!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Erin F

I had an New Orleans themed for wedding favors! Everyone thought the Hubig’s Pies were a great idea especially since they could personalize them with our names and wedding date

Loved these favors!

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Brandy C

Easy ordering/ customization. These favors were a hit, and delicious!

Huge HIT!

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Racheal M

AWESOME! Worked out great. We even rented the little hubig guy stand to put on display with the pies. They went fast and we didnt even get any! ha! They were too cute.

Great Favors

Reviewed on 5/08/2011 Lori H

They were so easy to deal with. Everyone loved the pies. Just wish I had gotten on before I left on my honeymoon.

True to New Orleans!

Reviewed on 2/26/2011 maegan n

We had a Mardi Gras/NOLA themed wedding and there was no better way to incorporate this into our favors than with Hubig's Pies! Anyone from NOLA can tell you that life just isn't complete without a handheld piece of sweet,fruit filled goodness from Hubig's! They give you quite a few options to choose from and allow you to personalize the packaging, and their pies are ALWAYS FRESH! We ordered ours just a couple of weeks before the wedding and had no problems. As a testament to their deliciousness, there wasn't a single pie left over from the wedding!

Send Email