Beautifully imaginative bespoke wedding stationery

We are paper aficionados. We are beauty-is-in-the-details believers. We are life-long lovers of the hand-written note. But mostly, we are Chelsey and Caitlin – two best friends turned wedding stationery pros. Chelsey brings the creative and Cait focuses on the details. Together, we’ll work with you to create wedding day invitations and stationery that capture you as a couple and help set the tone for your wedding day – whatever the style may be!

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Ketubahs, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

312 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ (201) 659-3300

Classy Invitations and Great Selection

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Alexandra M

I absolutely loved the wedding invitations we got here. They fit our style perfectly and were a breeze to work with. They followed up with everything and made the whole process very easy. I would use them again in a second!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Katelyn K

New name: Hudson Paperie We absolutely loved our wedding invitations! We were feeling very stressed about choosing invitations with all of the online options out there and Chelsea took everything we wanted and put it into a really beautiful set of invitations that also fit our... Read More price point. Everything from the custom logo to the RSVP and details card was so personalized and beautiful. We even licensed a copy of our logo to use on other printing we did and got a custom stamp made for marking our gift bags. Thank you so much Chelsey and team- You made the whole experience so enjoyable and really helped pull the vision for our wedding into our invitation to give guests a first glance into our day!!

June 13, 2015 Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Sarah M

Working with Yes, I do was simply perfect. They helped us create beautiful and creative invitations that really caught the eye of a lot of our guests - everyone complimented how fun and unique they were! Thanks, Yes, I do!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Matthew D

My fiance and I are just finishing up wedding planning, and we went here to get our Invitations, RSVP Cards, and other celebratory items printed up, and could not have been happier. Jon spent countless hours with us making sure we got every detail we wanted laid out and even... Read More offered a guiding hand when we started to go off track (and off budget). He relentlessly followed up with third party vendors and the results showed it. Our invitations were one of a kind and flawless. I will definitely be coming back here any time I need custom printing done. This was one of the most stress-free parts of the entire wedding planning process thanks to Jon (Make sure you ask for him when making your appointments)

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nina O

These guys were fantastic. So nice to work with. I didn't realize how much a process creating the invites would be but the knowledgeable staff guides you through each step of the way. The even accommodated a list minute order seamlessly. Thanks for saving the day!

Chelsey Blake

Hi, I'm Chelsey - the creative behind Hudson Paperie! Three years ago I left my corporate job and decided to pursue my passion for stationery design. My side-business became my career and it's the best thing I've ever done. I love working closely with brides and grooms to create wedding stationery that reflects them as a couple and the feel of their wedding day. I'm a sucker for pups - especially my own who you'll often find hanging out at the shop - and am always up for a glass of wine. Let's chat!