Hudson Pro Musica - String Trio

Hudson Valley/Westchester, NY

Chamber Music for Special Occasions

Hudson Pro Musica offers an eclectic selection of music for your special occasion. In addition to the standard repertoire we can make special musical arrangements for your ceremony or reception. MAKE SURE TO LISTEN TO 34 BRAND NEW AUDIO SAMPLES OF OUR CONTEMPORARY TUNES ON OUR WEBSITE.

Hudson Valley/Westchester, NY (516) 967-6802

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ginny N

Outstanding! If you are looking to add "something special" to enhance your wedding, please don't pass up the opportunity to use this trio of talented musicians. They made our daughter's wedding ceremony (6/17/17) an unforgettable experience for everyone! Their website is... Read More informative and easy to navigate, and the catalog of music is extensive - from current to classic. They accommodate all themes and genres. Our daughter asked for a specific song for her walk down the aisle and their response was enthusiastic. If they are not familiar with a request, they will learn it. Rob responds right away with any inquires or concerns. Their professionalism is second to none. They invested their time with us, and we couldn't imagine using anyone else. Guests are still remarking about their music weeks after the event! If you do not live locally in the Hudson Valley area, but tempted to use Hudson Pro Musica, do not be concerned. We did everything via e-mail and phone calls. Rob, Piotr, and Ling are remarkable. Our family highly recommends Hudson Pro Musica for a truly classic touch to your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Karen R

Hudson Pro Musica was an unforgettable aspect of our wedding day. Having them play one of my favorite songs while walking towards my groom on my wedding day. They also learned a song of our request, which was a huge hit. We loved them at our cocktail hour as well and felt that... Read More they brought such a lovely presence to our beyond-perfect day!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Daniel R

Rob and the rest of the trio were awesome. We had them play both our ceremony and cocktail hour. During the ceremony they played a few specifically requested songs which they nailed. During cocktail hour they used speakers so that they could be heard well and our guests loved... Read More the contemporary music. On top of sounding great Rob was extremely responsive and professional throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kristin S

Hudson Pro Musica played for our wedding on May 29, 2016 in New Rochelle and we can not say better things about them! They played a beautiful ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding (including game of thrones theme) ;) ;) Robert was so easy to get in touch with via email and... Read More they are very affordable as well. Please use them for your future event and you won't be disappointed! Kristin & Greg T.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jillian S

The special, unforgettable touch that they brought to our wedding day blew me away. We were very excited to have a string trio for our Ceremony & Cocktail Hour - however I could have never imagined how much they would enhance both. People told me it was the best music they'd... Read More heard at a ceremony and could not get over the quality of live music brought to our Cocktail Hour. Their plethora of songs allowed us to customize both, with the fun and class of having musicians. (They even learned a song for our Processional!) I am SO very glad that we went this route. I can not express how special and magical this element made our Ceremony & Cocktail Hour. Perfection.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Dorothy B

Confession: I had heard two of the three trio members play before, one on numerous occasions, so I already knew how beautifully they play. And once again this was a stellar performance. Classical music is "classy" and makes any event more special. For my daughter's wedding, the... Read More trio came early to set up in just the right spot, brought amplification for the outdoor setting and the noisy cocktail hour indoors, played the two requests we had and added many more that especially delighted the musicians among the guests (and I might add, impressed the non-musicians.) So glad that Hudson Pro Musica was willing to travel to our out of the way wedding venue. Many thanks!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda B

These guys are incredible. So talented, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. They played both my ceremony and cocktail hour and did a truly wonderful job. They even learned a song special just for us. I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Victoria F

Incredibly talented trio! My husband and I had our cocktail hour on a rooftop garden and hired the trio. Best decision we made as far as wedding planning!! Our guests haven't stopped talking about it. We pre selected the music we wanted played. From Elvis Presley, Bruno Mars,... Read More Andrew Bocelli, Celine dion even Guns n Roses their repertoire is endless. We would highly recommend!

Reliable and Awesome to Work with!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 jess l

Hudson Pro Musica went above and beyond to create the perfect setting for our Catskills garden wedding. Dressed to the vintage theme of the wedding and arrived on time as professionals, they made all the guests feel like they were watching a private show. While many vendors we... Read More worked with over promised and under delivered, Hudson Pro absolutely nailed it!

William's Wedding - Garrison NY

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Simply beautiful! The music during the ceremony was perfect and continued during the cocktail hour festivities. The music was simple and elegant and not overpowering. I would highly recommend the string trio for any event. They were very professional and easy to work with as... Read More well.

Perfect choice

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Hudson Pro Musica was the perfect choice for our wedding. I knew I wanted string music for our intimate ceremony and reception, and we decided to go with contemporary songs rather than the usual wedding fare. They had an extensive repertoire to choose from and work with us to... Read More arrange some specific songs that were personal to us. They helped create the perfect atmosphere for celebration. Would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Perfection! they even were able to play the black eyed peas "i got a feeling" for our recession song! highly recommended!

Wedding at Boscobel

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

A wedding at Boscobel was totally enhanced by lovely Hudson Pro Musica Baroque music for the ceremony followed by Cole Porter music during cocktails afterwards. We decided that their music prevented the rain from coming which arrived right after they stopped playing!

Blown Away

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Ellen W

Hudson Pro Musica was the highlight of our wedding!! They played both our ceremony and the cocktail hour. I contacted Rob first in January (wedding in July) and about 2 months prior to the wedding, reached out to him with the requested song list. The list included 11 songs that... Read More weren't in their repertoire, and we knew it was a long shot to expect all songs to be written by our big day, but Rob came through. We had a an eclectic mix of songs with slow songs for our ceremony to pop songs like Lady Gaga, 90s grunge rock like Smashing Pumpkins, today's rock hits like Arcade Fire, and even the Game of Thrones theme song! We wanted to have a bunch of 'easter eggs' at our wedding, and Hudson Pro Musica helped to achieve this. Our guests are still raving about the music and unique wedding experience. I would highly recommend the string trio to everyone and am so happy to have chosen them over other options I was weighing at the beginning, and can confirm that their pricing was not only fair, but even more affordable than other string trios. Our only regret was that being the bride and groom, we didn't get to hear every song and we wish we had! Do yourself a favor and hire them for wedding!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015

Rob and his team were such a wonderful addition to our wedding. He was extremely responsive and easy to work with and speaking with him put us both at ease that they would make our wedding that much more special...and they did! Rob worked with our band's keyboardist to play a... Read More special request song that I wanted (an instrumental version of our first dance song) and it was magical. During cocktail hour (which I wish I could have made it to), we left it up to them to play whatever they wanted. We received so many compliments on not only their beautiful sound, but also their musical selections. I couldn't imagine the wedding without them, they really added that special touch!

Very talented musicians

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

Ling was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and accommodating to my many music requests. She provided a very tailored program for our wedding ceremony which was varied and full of personalized selections. She put together an ensemble of talented,... Read More professional musicians who played beautiful music. I am so pleased by how well everything sounded. Ling is a true professional and I recommend her highly.

Awesome Strings

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Amy D

We hired this trio for our wedding and they were phenomenal! Everyone loved the music and the ambiance that the group created. Rob was very professional and a pleasure to work with-a big key to our awesome experience because we live several hours apart! Jon and I were often... Read More pulled away from the main event, and we wish we had heard more of the terrific trio. We are very grateful to Rob and company for asking us the right questions, guiding us down the right path and creating a unique wedding that truly reflected us as a couple.

Great musicians!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Katherine T

Hudson Pro Musica did a beautiful job at our wedding. In addition to a lovely performance, Rob was a total pleasure to work with. He easily accommodated some special requests we had and was quick to respond to any questions during the weeks prior to the wedding. Ceremony... Read More musicians were one of the few "splurge" aspects of our wedding, and it was totally worth it. If we had to do it all over again (and thank God we don't) we'd still definitely book these guys.

August 2nd Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

We are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with Hudson Pro Musica Trio. They provided such beauty and elegance to our ceremony. Rob was extremely patient with my hundreds of questions. The song choices were perfect, thank you so much for your help with that! Thanks... Read More to all three of helping to make our wedding day so special :)

Fantastic choice!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Eric L

Hudson Pro Musica String Trio did a fantastic job at our wedding. They were communicative prior to the date to make sure we had the music we wanted during the ceremony and were extremely professional during the performance. I would absolutely recommend the trio to anyone looking... Read More for string music for any kind of event.

Great Music, but Be Prepared for Anything

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 LaSheryl W

We contracted with Hudson Pro Musica to provide music for our ceremony and cocktail hour in late Spring. We subsequently paid them in full months before the event. Originally, everything was supposed to be outside, but due to predicted (torrential) rain, everything was moved... Read More inside just to err on the side of caution. Another unexpected and uncontrollable event kept many of our guests from arriving on time. We chartered a bus that did not show up to pick up our guests. This transportation situation prevented the event from starting as scheduled. Due to this, there was a late start, thus pushing the musicians into overtime. While everything did work out, it was a little disappointing to have to pay full overtime due to unforeseen circumstances such as this particular one. Bottom line- You'll will have great music for your day provided by talented and professional musicians. However, please have a plan B, a plan C, and extra money available just in case anything unexpected occurs. We would definitely hire them again, but with explicit instructions on what to do in case anything unexpected happens.

Fabulous String Trio!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Marisa S

Hudson Pro Musica delivered exactly what we wanted. They were great right off the bat and easy to deal with. We were initially drawn to them for their extensive repertoire which included a big variety of contemporary tunes. The group even arranged a 70s funk song they hadn't... Read More previously played for us on extremely short notice and it sounded great on the strings when we walked down the aisle. I would highly recommend Hudson Pro Musica to any couple planning a wedding, or anyone wanting a string trio for a party.

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Victoria C

Hudson Pro Musica provided ceremony music for our Wedding at Diamond Mills on 5/03/2014. Working with Rob from start to finish was great. He was very responsive via email and courteous as far as us deciding on our songs. Everything worked out so well and their music was... Read More absolutely beautiful. Our process was so seamless that I never got to have a conversation face to face to Rob but I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for making our ceremony harmoniously wonderful. I recommend Hudson Pro Musica to any bride searching for that something special for their wedding ceremony. This string trio can provide just that and beyond!

Made Ceremony So Much More Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014

Rob Murphy worked carefully with me prior to the wedding to get a feel for what we wanted. I listened to many selections on his audio samples as well as iTunes samples from Pro Hudson Musica's huge repertoire, figured out what we wanted, and we planned carefully over the phone.... Read More On the day, everything went perfectly. The string trio's sound was gorgeous, filling the church with their soulful virtuosity. The timing for all the processionals and recessionals was perfect, as though we'd been rehearsing for weeks. The Psalm, meditational music, and Celtic Allelulia were sung so beautifully. Of the many (and you know there are many!) ways to spend money on your wedding, this was definitely among the very best spent. Thanks Rob and Hudson Pro Musica! Our guests (many of them musicians) have been raving about the music. It made the ceremony so much more meaningful for us all.

Perfect Music!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Lauren K

Hudson Pro Musica played at my wedding Mass and cocktail hour. They were absolutely amazing! Their repertoire is extensive - classical, modern, pop songs, current hits on the radio... They were professional and so nice to work with. When I needed advice, they were helpful and... Read More provided suggestions. I was so happy with the music; it was just want I wanted! The string music added the special touch that I was looking for. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!