Hunt's Flowers

Wedding Day Flowers

11480 Coursey Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA

Great!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Heidi P

Was very impressed with Hunt's Flowers. After talking to a few other florists about the vision I had for my wedding, I was having trouble getting them on the same page. I called Joey and immediately was put at ease with words of assurance. Went through a consultation process and was able to put all of my confidence in a BEAUTIFUL final result. My budget was respected and the flowers were put together exactly as I had imagined. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Angel S

Mrs. Joey did an awesome job with my bouquets for the wedding. I told her I was on a strict budget and she really showed her skills. I sent her pictures of what I wanted my bouquets to look like, and she made it happen. She was so willing to work with me and my requests. I wanted my cousin to do my stem wraps and Mrs. Joey even provided ribbon and pins for my cousin to use. She was such a blessing. I would highly recommend Hunt's to everyone.

Florist----I Recommend 110%!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Kara B

Mrs. Joey at Hunt's Flowers in Baton Rouge did an amazing job. She gave me fair and great prices and made some beautiful bouquets. She even helped my bridesmaids do some last minute decorations for the reception when we were all running behind!! Thank you so much Hunt's Flowers and Mrs. Joey for doing your part and so much more in making my wedding day a beautiful one!!

My flowers were the wrong color

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Trina S

I was so disappointed in my flowers from Hunt's florist. The colors were completely wrong, we had to run around town and buy ribbon and hot pink flowers to make it work. It was insanely stressful. I sent pictures to the florist of things I wanted (ie cake flowers, flowers for my hair) and they were nothing like I requested. The Boutonniere's looked like something that was made in the backyard and they feel apart. I gave them my rosary to wrap around the bottom of my bouquet (which I thought was customary) and it was drapped over the top of my bouquet like it was an after thought. This florist made my day so much more stressful than necessary.

Send Email