Is this your business? claim it now

Huntsville Depot and Museum

Banquet/Reception Hall, Museum/Gallery, Unusual/Alternative

320 Church St NW, Huntsville, AL

Roundhouse

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Anna M

Everything about the Roundhouse and the employees was great except they do a terrible job of cleaning the place. My wedding planner had to scrub the toilets herself.

Great Location and look

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Landra B

I loved this location. It was perfect for our ceremony and reception!! Nita is pretty good to work with. Sometimes they are hard to get a hold of. I also wish the place had a decent room to get ready in.

NICE

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 lacreasia j

IT WAS NICE BUT WE WOULD HAVE TO RENT EVERYTHING, USE A CATERER, DECORATE, HAVE SOMEONE TO CLEAN, AND ETC. SO NO MAYBE FOR SOMETHING

Beautiful building

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Regina B

Great place to have a wedding. You are able to decorate and set up the venue just how you want it.

My Best Friend's Wedding Location

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Katie O

My best friend got married at the depot and roundhouse. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The way the string lights lit up the roundhouse at night was so romantic. She got married outside with the roundhouse in the background and it was really nice. They were easy to work with and reasonably priced!

Amazing location!

Reviewed on 2/15/2011 Shannon M

The depot is a great place to have a large party. I've been there many times for several functions and was so glad it was available for my wedding. There's so many things you can do regarding decoration - it's a blank canvas. Also - I recommend taking pics out in front of the trains - they are amazing. Nita and Betty will take good care of you - give them a call to book today!

Unique and beautiful

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Camryn M

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our venue. The Roundhouse is spacious and visually interesting, and the Historic Depot was great for pictures and for getting ready. The only drawbacks were that it was hot inside during the ceremony because the air conditioner had to be turned off because it was so loud, and they didn't turn on the A/C in the building the guys were supposed to get ready in, so we had to shuffle them around.

TO Huntsville Depot and Museum