Hyatt Regency Albuquerque

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant

330 Tijeras NW, Albuquerque, NM

Almost but not quite

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Selena B

We looked into this site for our wedding and designed a package according to our needs with the very helpful coordinator. We had not looked around much and still wanted to look at a few other locations, but that is when the tone completely changed and the coordinator became pushy, then stopped returning phone calls and emails. The customer service started so well, then changed to terrible and threatening as soon as we mentioned looking around - so we did NOT choose this Hyatt.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 4/19/2013 Krista K

I am so unbelievably happy with how my wedding was pulled off at the Hyatt Regency! All the staff were wonderful and the food was to die for! The ballroom was beautiful and throughout the whole planning process they made it as pain free as possible. I would highly recomend this site to any bride looking for a very elegant wedding venue.

Amazing Staff and Venue- Thanks a million

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Casandra C

I was very pleased with the staff, food, and my overall experience at the Hyatt Downtown. We had a small wedding with only 51 guest and they treated us like we had 500 guest. They welcomed my out of town family and friends with open arms. Thanks so much for making our day rememberable.

Venue

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Phoebe K

The Hyatt was great. The layout and style was everything we wanted. The staff was super kind and helpful, the food was delicious, and everything went smoothly!

TO Hyatt Regency Albuquerque