Hyatt Regency Long Island

Ballroom, Hotel

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering

1717 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Michelle I

We reserved a large block of rooms for our wedding at The Hyatt Regency. While the hotel is beautiful and everything was great with our stay that weekend, there were a lot of administrative issues the year prior that caused us some stress. Our sales representatives were all... Read More very attentive and helpful, thank goodness, but we kept getting conflicting information at the beginning. Someone told us one thing, which would differ from what someone else said, and it was difficult to get it straightened out. Also, our sales rep changed four times during that year, and we were never told, so I would be emailing someone that was no longer at the hotel wondering why I wasn’t getting an answer. The hotel booking site frequently had different information than what I had in my own records based on the contract. There were also issues when we tried to book the breakfast because they tried to change the contract 2 months after we signed it, over something extremely trivial. Just a lot of things that did not add up to good customer service. If you book here for a large event, just make sure you stay on top of things and be prepared for some headaches along the way.

TO Hyatt Regency Long Island