Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa

Hotels & Honeymoon Destinations, Travel Agents, Wedding Night Accommodations

200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI

Wonderful Hotel

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Justine C

This hotel is simply wonderful, simple as that. The rooms, the atmosphere, and the friendly staff made our stay the most welcoming one we have ever experienced. Stay here if you ever go to Lahaina!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Kristen F

The best vacation ever! I loved, loved it!!

stay

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 janelle c

We spent out honeymoon here! how wonderful

wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Lucy G

I had Edie Kadoyama (Tam) as my wedding coordinator from the Hyatt and she was really great to work with. There were some times that our communication was delayed due to time difference but we ultimately got our messages through. We primarily communicated through email and phone and i found it fairly easy to talk about my vision of my wedding. Edie was very open and helpful when it came to me needing direction when i began to stress on decisions and always made me feel confident on my decisions. Edie took care of submitting photos to the florist and hairstylist about the things i wanted and booked our photographer, and videographer as well as making sure all the details of the ceremony, cocktail reception, and dinner reception were all taking care of. If it wasn't for her, i wouldn't know how to have planned this wedding. I am truly thankful for having Edie as my coordinator, she help make our special day truly memorable!

Send Email