Hyatt Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, CA

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1111 East Cabrillo Boulevard, Santa Barbara, CA

Love the Hyatt!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Michelle Z

We stayed at the Hyatt twice before our wedding, and knew immediately that this hotel would be our top choice for our guests. The location is superb as it is right across the street from the beach. The staff is amazing. They are incredibly nice and accommodating. And the price... Read More point is definitely affordable. All of our guests said they had a wonderful time there. We love the Hyatt and will continue to stay there on future visits.

Wonderful Wedding Location

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Veronica W

We had the best time at our wedding, and loved our coordinator Lindy Mykytiuk. The location is newly reonvated and located right across from the beach. The staff, food and everything was wonderful

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Maria Kuusela A

We had our wedding reception at Hyatt Santa Barbara and it was just an amazing experience for us and the guests! Krista Kurosaki, the catering manager, treated me and my wife like family. From planning up to the time we had our reception, it was just excellent customer service.... Read More The bartender, the servers, all the staff who worked with us from check in to check out were very polite and professionals. The complimentary room that came with the reception package was set up immaculately! Despite the exhaustion we felt before going to bed, the atmosphere of that room was just so romantic. I highly recommend this place for anyone getting married at Santa Barbara.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jaclyn T

The Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara made my wedding weekend an absolute dream come true. From the day I toured the hotel with Krista Kurosaki to the bellman putting the last bag of luggage into my car. Krista was so great to work with from beginning to the end. She answered every... Read More question of mine in a timely manner and never could I tell that she was annoyed with my indecisiveness. I knew your hotel was the one but I was still indecisive because I wanted an outdoor reception. Krista helped weigh the pros and cons with me and even offered some suggestions on how she could accommodate me. She helped secure my decision. Each time I asked her a question; I expected negative feedback but never had that. She knew exactly how to ease my mind and accommodate me. Even when I was freaking out on the cart ride to walk down the aisle, she was so calm and friendly. At the reception she even offered to snap a picture for one of my guests, She was THE best and I am truly going to miss talking and working with her. The hotel was fabulous! We had the Santa Cruz Suite. Day one, my fiancé (now husband) and I received a bottle of wine and some cheeses. What a great surprise that was! Then on the morning of our wedding, the staff delivered my girls and I mimosas and to top it off on our wedding night, my husband and I walked into our suite to see rose petals on our bed with wine and chocolate covered strawberries. We totally got the VI P treatment. Not to mention, some of my guests were also upgraded rooms even when the hotel was booked for the weekend. Their rooms were also very large and I enjoyed the hairdryer as well. Joel, the Food & Beverage Manager created a signature drink on our wedding rehearsal night out at the pool bar. My guests really enjoyed the ambiance out there as we sat by the fire in comfy lounge chairs. The Banquet Manager, Lorenzo was also great! His staff helped us with setup and take-down. I had so many guests tell me that our wedding was the best ever. After hearing it more than a few times I started asking what they liked best and some responses I got were “the chicken was delicious and not your typical wedding food” and “the wait staff was so on top of it.” I seriously cannot that your hotel, Krista, Lorenzo, and Joel enough. It’s truly bittersweet for me that the entire process is over because it was such a great experience. To anyone considering the Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara for their wedding ceremony and reception, I highly recommend t. To Krista’s manager, she deserves every raise available to her and so much praise. She truly made this experience what it was for me. Thank you all at the Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara.

Great location for wedding hotel block!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sireenah S

We got married at the Santa Barbara Zoo in Sept 2015 and booked our hotel block at the Hyatt. Krista and Anita were incredibly helpful and checked in often to confirm #s and that everything was going smoothly. They also went out of their way before the wedding to collect details... Read More in case our guests had questions about our big day. Excellent service and would definitely recommend working with them if you want a painless hotel block booking process!

Start a Conversation!