Hybrid Moon Video Productions

Portland, OR

Voted Best Wedding Videographer in Portland

Hybrid Moon Wedding Films has been voted "Best Videographer in Portland" six years in a row by the readers of "Oregon Bride Magazine". Check out their website today to find out why they are the go-to wedding filming team in the Northwest.

Wedding

Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

2181 NW Front Ave, Portland, OR

Amazing videographer

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Danielle W

Hybrid moon does a fantastic job. They were on time, professional. However, not in the way. We hardly knew they were there. In a good way. We can't wait to see our video! The day goes by very fast and it is hard to capture everything so I would highly recommend having a videographer!!

Great job

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Rachel P

Eric did a great job. I was worried that with our small guest count he might be super obvious, which I didn't want. But instead he was able to be very discreet and get the job done. He was very easy to work with as well.

Fantastic and invisible

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 julie a

I have not yet received my video, but I can't wait to see it. The videographers were almost invisible. I kept getting caught up in the moment with my guests, and afterwards I would always see Eric walking away. He seemed to be everywhere and catching everything without being noticed. I also got the video booth and it was so much, all the guests loved making messages for us, I cant wait to see them.

Love

Reviewed on 1/29/2015

Them

Good

Reviewed on 1/29/2015

Video work

Beautiful shots

Reviewed on 2/12/2011 Kam G

Eric was our videographer. He got amazing footage. My Husband also does videography for weddings so Eric was nice enough to shoot the wedding and turn the raw footage over to my Husband so he can make the video himself. He used 2 cameras. 1 still and 1 handheld. It made for great shots. I would definitely recommend this company.

TO Hybrid Moon Video Productions