Preserve Your Memories In Paint

Maggie Smith Kuhn is a live event painter with 10+ years experience. She will paint your life's biggest moments in real time, allowing your guests to see her work the painting from start to finish. Her specialty is finishing artwork by the end of your event, so guests see the completed result. One of the few painters who can work in this time frame, she is the perfect entertainment to create a dramatic finish at your event that will wow guests.

Wedding

Painted Portraits & Live Event Painting (770) 547-4352

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Alexys W

The most talented, professional, and kind person you could book for your wedding day. Wedding guests still rave about their personal portrait paintings they received as their wedding favors to this day. Absolutely thrilled to have had her as a part of the most important day of... Read More my life so far. You can not go wrong by booking her. It would be a mistake to pass her up!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ella L

Having any creation from Maggie is one of the greatest treasures to have and to hold. Her artistry is magic and she has such a gift in capturing the essence of whatever it is that she's creating because her heart is open.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kamryn H

We hired Maggie to paint a picture from our wedding day. The outcome was beautiful and we could not be more please. She is incredibly talented and I hope to get more paintings from her in the future!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Carlen F

Maggie is incredibly professional, sweet, and above all, insanely talented. Her work is beautiful and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a unique and wonderful addition to their celebration!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Jackie k

I have hired Maggie twice to paint both my best friend and sister's weddings. She was absolutely amazing! She had great ideas about what to paint and was very professional when working with her. Not only did both my friend and sister have an amazing gift and memory, but the... Read More guests were enthralled with her work through out the evening. What a unique experience to add to your own wedding!! My only complaint is that I didn't know she did this when I got married!!

Maggie Smith Kuhn

Hi, I'm Maggie Smith Kuhn, a fine artist working in Atlanta, Ga. I have been live event painting for the last ten years. I love painting, fashion, dogs, and honest to god, I love weddings! I feel so honored to be a part of personal love stories, and documenting love through artwork is the highest calling I can imagine for myself. I can't wait to meet you!