I Bridal You... In Studio/On location Beauty

Dear Bride to Be, We cannot wait to turn your dream bridal style into a reality. On your big day, we will enhance your natural beauty and help you shine by combining our expertise with the highest quality products. With I Bridal You Beauty you are getting the most talented and caring bridal service team. We get it, this is the most important day of your life, you want to look absolutely fabulous, but still yourself. You want to look amazing in photos, but also in person. You want that first look to leave your significant other breathless! We understand, it is what we do every day. Our skill set is incomparable when it comes to creating bridal styles that are uniquely catered to your specific needs.. And we look forward to creating one for you! xoxo

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

28 Bloomfield Ave, Pine Brook, NJ tri state area (201) 359-5209

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Kelly B

Melissa and her team are the best!! I first met Melissa when she was the makeup artist at my friends wedding and I instantly knew I needed her for my own wedding. Not only is she so sweet but she is incredibly talented. Makeup is a bit overwhelming for me but Melissa eased my... Read More nerves and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. Her team member, Isabell was the hair stylist for my bridal party. She is also very talented and my girls loved her! Thank you so much I Bridal You!! You guys are the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Joscelyn L

Thank you so much for going above and beyond for our daughter Joscelyn on her wedding day, October 7, 2017. She looked stunning and oh so beautiful. You went above and beyond and also helped to stop a crisis with the flowers by helping fix the mess up the florist did and even... Read More going to pick up the new even more beautiful flowers from the store for us! You were truly a blessing on Joscelyn's wedding day! You made the bridal party look amazing too! I look forward to having you do our makeup for my son's wedding November 2018!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Alexis C

Melissa and her whole team are truly amazing!! Everything was seamless and i couldn't have asked for a better wedding morning. Not only are they very professional but they truly are amazing at what they do. As a bride I would absolutely recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

Melissa is fabulous. The day of my wedding I had a dress malfunction and was still tired from preparing the venue the day before. When I first sat in her chair I remember saying to her "I hope you brought a lot of good stucco with you to fix my face" lol. Well, whatever magic... Read More she did, made me very happy. She also did an amazing job with my bridal party. I will always recommend Melissa to anyone in need of a great makeup artist.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Krista V

Melissa and her team were absolutely AMAZING! I used her for my best friends wedding in July; myself, the other bridesmaids and bride looked gorgeous. The bride doesn't ever wear make-up and loved how natural and beautiful she looked. We received so many compliments about our... Read More hair and make-up I felt so pretty all day! They made us feel so comfortable the morning of and did exactly what we all asked of. They are so talented and the sweetest people you will ever meet! I will be using Melissa in the future and I can't wait to recommend her to future brides. Thank you for making our experience stress-free!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Andrea B

Melissa, you are so talented and are great at what you do!!Thank you so much for making me feel and look beautiful for my wedding=) You did such an amazing job with my makeup and gave me the exact look I wanted. I am really glad I came across you and look forward to getting my... Read More makeup done by you again sometime soon!Thank you and Tina for your professional work and great charisma, I felt so comfortable with you ladies!! I highly recommend you to any bride out there looking for a quality makeup artist with an awesome personality which is definitely a plus!! I Bridal You won't disappoint you future brides;)

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Bianca A

Melissa did an absolutely perfect job with my and my bridal party's makeup. Melissa came recommended to be by my sister in law. All of my friends, sister in laws, our moms, and grandma looked amazing. She even made my 87 year old grandmother appear as if she were in her 60s!... Read More No disappointed faces here! I wanted perfection for my bridal party and she delivered. She and her team used top quality products with supreme skill. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Rachel J

Melissa and her team were the absolute best. I cannot say enough about what an amazing job they did not only on me but on all of my girls! We got so many compliments on our makeup and hair and all of the girls were raving about what an amazing job she did. She was so... Read More professional from trial to the big day, and really put me at ease no matter what questions I had for her. I would highly recommend Melissa and her team to anyone!!!! She really made me look and feel special on my big day!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Gabrielle S

There are not enough words to voice my appreciation of Melissa and I Bridal You. From the trials to my big day I felt so comfortable and confident in Melissa's hands. She's personable, honest, friendly, and over all amazing in her craft! I highly recommend all brides give her a... Read More chance...you'll fall in love with her like I did. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!

2017-04-26T19:44:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gabrielle for such a kind review!! It means everything to me to hear how happy you were with I Bridal You Beauty ! I loved working with you and becoming so close through the year ! You are such a beautiful woman inside... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Caity E

Melissa and her team are the absolute best! I do not usually wear makeup, so I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in for my wedding. With the help of Melissa and Christine, I felt so beautiful! Everyone was complementing my make up all night. JoJo also did my hair and she... Read More did an absolutely amazing job. I had the most wonderful experience with everyone. I wish they could make me look that way every day. If you book with Melissa and her team, you will not regret it. They are extremely kind, caring, and attentive. They were even able to keep me calm during my pre-wedding jitters! Love them!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Shannon B

If you are lucky enough to book Melissa, the makeup artist and owner, you are lucky enough! I have never seen myself and my bridesmaids love their makeup on the first try and not want to fix anything themselves afterwards. Melissa is EXTREMELY talented and a perfectionist,... Read More taking your big day very seriously and personally. She has a heart of gold and such a joy to work with. She is timely and quick and you won't leave her disappointed. My entire family loved her and I would book her again every chance I could. Thank you Melissa!!! Xo

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Debra M

MELISSA IS THE BEST, SIMPLY AMAZING! When I first began my search for a wedding day make-up artist, having a lack of personal recommendations, I turned straight to the knot. I sent out a couple emails to a few artists whose make-up struck me as very pretty. I knew from the... Read More moment I got my reply from I Bridal You that I was all set, decision made, and going to be in great hands. Melissa was so excited for me, encouraging, willing to do anything to have the make-up be perfect. I explained to her that I wasn't sure what to do exactly but I definitely wanted to try an old hollywood look. The trial was perfect, if I didn't wash the make-up off before bed it would have still been perfect the next morning. Melissa, there aren't enough words of thanks for how beautiful you made me feel and look on my wedding day. All the bridesmaids and family whom you did felt the same and looked perfect. Not only are you insanely skilled and talented, you can whip up any look requested with your eyes closed, you are so KIND, your presence is calming and reassuring all so naturally. You are a beautiful person and it was fate that I found you! Yay for hollywood glam looks!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jason C

Absolutely amazing! I've had the great fortune to know Melissa for a few years now. She has done the makeup for many of my friends weddings and I can honestly say, she is the best. She works with the clients to achieve the look they want. She enhances the beauty of everyone she... Read More works with. I 100% recommend Melissa and her team.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Gina N

Melissa is a true artist. I had 'I bridal you' for hair and make up on location at my wedding October 20th, I can't say enough about how professional and sweet Melissa is. Our make up was flawless!!! My bridal party was so happy with the job Melissa did. Jojo Did our hair and... Read More she was also wonderful!!! She can bring to life any hairstyle. I can't thank the girls of I bridal you enough!!! I highly recommend hiring them for hair and make up, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Laura H

The. Bomb. Dot. Com. Not only is Melissa the sweetest person I have ever met, but she is an unbelievably talented makeup artist, a magician if you will. Melissa is the first person who ever, yes EVER, got eyeliner on me. I'm a freak about having anything near my eyes. And... Read More eyeliner is basically drawing, with a sharp object, directly on your eye ball! But, like magic, she got me to do it, more than once, and with ease. I was not/am not a makeup person, but I love when Melissa does it! Her work speaks for itself. If you're passing up this review and not choosing the ibridalyou glam squad, you're making a mistake.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Lynn S

Melissa is absolutely wonderful!!She is patient, a good listener, and very professional! She did my make-up along with three others for my Sept. 24, 2016 wedding. We all LOVED our look! I rarely wear makeup so I was nervous I wouldn't feel natural or comfortable. Melissa... Read More totally understood my feelings and her application was flawless. The foundation, eye lash extensions, eye makeup, and blush lasted all day/night! I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Book I Bridal You and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Arlene M

I cannot say enough about how amazing Melissa is. She is patient, sweet and so talented. My make up was exactly the way I envisioned it, but better. It stayed beautiful thru the entire night, even thru all my crying! I've never felt more beautiful, and my bridal party were all... Read More so impressed with her and their looks too. Book I Bridal You. I promise you will be so happy you did!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Nicole C

I cannot say enough about Melissa!! She is an OUTSTANDING make-up artist and the sweetest person I know! Melissa did my make-up for my wedding in 2011 along with my bridal party, mom, and grandma! We ALL loved it and only go to Melissa to have our make-up done since then. She... Read More makes the make-up fit you, it's not the same colors or style for everyone, she takes her time to make you look natural, unlike some other artists who just cake on the layers! I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone(and I do) you will not be sorry and you will want her to put your make up on everyday! Don't wait book her now... You will not want to miss out on what she can do!!! Xoxoxo

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Deena M

Melissa did my make up for my bridal shower and my wedding. She is absolutely AMAZING at what she does and makes you feel absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Laura L

Melissa did the most amazing job for my bridal makeup on my wedding day! My sister and I got married 4 months apart and we were so grateful to find Melissa to do our makeup for both weddings, as well as our moms, Grandma, and bridal parties! Everyone looked gorgeous and the... Read More makeup lasted the ENTIRE night (even after dancing for 5 hours straight)! I would recommend Melissa to anyone and everyone! Not only is she a fabulous makeup artist, but she is just an awesome person as well and we loved getting to know her. Thank you Melissa!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

"Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job on me on my wedding day. I had a lot of compliments on my make-up. I was so happy to have you as my wedding make-up artist." You took your time and made sure I looked my best.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Julianne K

I felt beautiful, calm, and ready to walk down the aisle on my wedding day. For all of these feelings of confidence, I have Melissa to thank. When I went to New Jersey for my trial, she welcomed my parents and me into her studio, made us feel completely at home, and we chatted... Read More the entire time. When I looked in the mirror I felt like a princess. She did my makeup perfectly natural. I didn’t feel like I had makeup weighing down my face, instead I felt like I was looking in the mirror and seeing my face the way I edit it with my photo filters. I felt incredible, and another wedding weight was lifted off my shoulders. On my wedding day, she went completely out of her way for both my mother and me, traveling from New Jersey to Queens, NY, in order to do our makeup in the comfort of my own home. Melissa kept me calm the entire time and her genuine excitement for me made her more than just my makeup artist, I now consider her a friend, and someone that I will always refer first when asked if I know anyone who does makeup. I look at my wedding photos, and I am overwhelmed with joy, because she helped make a memory for me of feeling beautiful like a princess on my special day. If you are a bride searching for a makeup artist, I recommended Melissa without any reservations. She will achieve the look you are asking for, and make you feel unforgettably beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

Your search for an amazing and gifted make up artist can finally come to an end because I'm telling you... Melissa is AMAZING!! She not only knows how to enhance natural beauty and make you feel like a million bucks, but she also displays the utmost professionalism in her craft,... Read More a warm demeanor, and an attentiveness to her clients' particular make up needs. I got married two years ago. Since then, my style and asthetic has definitely grown and changed. There are a few things I would have done differently in regards to wedding day details, vendors, etc. HOWEVER, there are two things I'd do EXACTLY the same. #1 Marry the SAME guy wink emoticon #2 Have Melissa do my make up! I've never been happier with a make up artist and luckily on one of the most important days of my life. When I finally found her, I felt so relieved that I had stumbled upon the best. Contact her and find out how good she is for yourself!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Rosalinda S

When my friend got married a few years back, Melissa was the makeup artist for her and the bridal party, myself included. Prior to this, I had gotten my makeup done many other times and always found myself fixing it afterwards. This was not the case with Melissa at all. I... Read More absolutely loved how my makeup came out that day and was so excited to finally have a 'go-to' for all my special events, including my wedding. She is unlike any other artist in that she listens to what you want and ensures you are walking away happy (and beautiful). Aside from being extremely talented, Melissa brings a calmness to the room that is so important for the nervous brides out there. She is patient, kind and takes the time to make sure everyone is 100% satisfied with their look. Since my wedding, I have recommended Melissa to several friends and will continue to do so in the future!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

Melissa is the most professional make up artist I have EVER worked with. She is reliable and her background backs up her artistic skills. She has done my makeup for events that I've hosted, photo shoots and most recently for my first NPC bikini competition. Melissa comes highly... Read More recommended and will continue to be my beautiful makeup artist for years to come!!

Melissa Iannacone

Hi Bride to be :) I'm Melissa and I am the creator, dreamer, and lead makeup artist behind I Bridal You. I am known for my professional experience, warm personality, and artistic talent. But more importantly I have the passion to create beauty and to help women look and feel the best version of themselves…It is my calling! I've put every piece of me into I Bridal You..and I am so grateful for all my brides past, present, and future that I can be someone you can depend on to provide beauty services for one of the biggest days of your life. xo Love, Melissa .. p.s i bridal you !