Your dreams come true at I DO

Located in the historic district of Shelbyville, Ky; a cozy bridal boutique with vision of making every brides wedding dress shopping experience what they have always dreamed. Bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses and even tuxedo rentals for men! We are sure to provide you all the services you need to make this a one stop shop for wedding essentials.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

926 Main St, Shelbyville, KY (502) 437-0466
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

I searched at several different bridal shops for my dress and no others made me feel as welcomed and comfortable as I Do. Susan and Amber were amazing to work with and made the experience amazing. They have a beautiful selection of gowns. I went to I Do twice and the second time... Read More Susan had a new dress pulled for me to try on and that ended up being my perfect dress! I highly recommend that brides in search of a dress check out I Do before anywhere else!

2017-04-18T13:15:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations! We're so happy you are apart of the I DO family. You're going to be beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Mallory G

Even though I didn't end up purchasing my dress here, due to my time frame, my experience at I Do was the BEST out of all the places I went to. It was so personal and I didn't feel pressured or rushed at all. They were absolutely amazing to work with and have a ton of other... Read More vendors information to help you with your big day. Thank you all so much!!

2017-08-29T13:55:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mallory for your kind words! We were so happy to be able to assist you during your visit and we are happy that your found your dream dress!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kaitlyn S

I had such a fantastic experience at I Do with my mom and soon to be mother in law! Amber pulled about a million dresses for me and was so patient as she got me in and out of them. We had the whole boutique to ourselves and I didn't feel rushed in any way, I honestly think they... Read More would've let me try on every dress until I found "the one." I ended up leaving after having purchased a WToo gown that had JUST arrived at their store a few days prior--I was the first one to try it on there. My moms were in tears, as were a few of the employees. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend I Do to anyone wanting to feel like a truly cherished and pampered queen.

2017-04-18T13:14:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words sweet girl! That dress was made for you and it arrived just in time for that reason! You're going to be a stunning bride!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Paige D

Shopping at I Do was such a wonderful experience! From the moment you walk in the door Susan and Amber make you feel so welcome and find every dress that fits your criteria! I fell in love with a dress, but went to my next appointment, but nothing could compare to what I found... Read More at I Do! We came back a few days later to order, and they stayed late so we could come after work (we came from Lexington). I can't wait to go back to pick up my dress in a few months!

2017-08-29T13:56:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paige! You were stunning in that beautiful Stella York gown you have chosen to wear on your big day! We cannot wait to see you in it again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Aubrey H

This is a new boutique in Shelbyville Ky and after visiting a fair share of boutiques, this is the only one that provided the DREAM bridal experience. They schedule appointments to make sure that you, as the bride, are the focus of the consultants and are there dresses are... Read More specifically selected in such a way that they are unique and well worth visiting. There was not one hideous dress there, and it made it hard to choose which ones to try on first. I highly recommend them, as I myself will be getting my dress from I Do. They are even throughing a party for myself and the entourage I'm bringing to show The Dress to.

2017-04-18T13:18:35 Response from the vendor

Aubrey you wedding dress shopping experience will surely be one we wont forget! Your bride tribe was so enjoyable and the biggest we have hosted yet! I'm glad your experience with us was a fairytale experience. Cant wait to see pictures from your big day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Maria L

Susan and Amber are AMAZING women! I came all the way from Evansville to spend the day looking for my perfect dress in the Louisville area. These ladies made sure I was able to make it them by staying open after their closing hours! We went to 6 stores and Susan and Amber were... Read More the only ones who asked to see my ring! They truly made us feel like family with lots of hugs and patience! This experience isn't only about finding the perfect dress, but mostly about the experience and love that is shown with this decision. They are even doing some personal touches on the dress that I chose. I'm so excited to be working with these women for my bridesmaid dresses as well! Thank you for making this day so special for me! I highly recommend them!

2017-04-18T13:17:13 Response from the vendor

Maria thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored for you to be our very first bride to make your purchase!! We are forever grateful for you and so happy you made our grand opening day a memorable experience! We cannot wait... Read Less Read More

Susan Herrick & Amber Smith

Mother and Daughter in law with 20+ years combined experience ready to provide each bride an exceptional and unique shopping experience when looking for the dream dress!