"I Do" Details & Destinations ~ Wedding Planning

Houston, TX

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Houston, TX (281) 409-3498

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kristy H

Courtney was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! I cannot begin to say enough positive things about my experience. She's kind, caring, professional, and just overall makes you feel like you don't have a care in the world because she's got it covered. I knew that if she said something was... Read More handled, it was handled, no questions asked. I am so incredibly thankful for her services and just her as a person during our planning stages and the wedding itself. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without Courtney and her staff! I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

I hired Courtney to be my wedding “day-of” coordinator. Initially, when looking for a coordinator, I met with another company that seemed pricey, but impressive with their chic office (decorated with evidence of gorgeous and lavish weddings) and large staff. When I met with... Read More Courtney, who was more in my price range, I was sold immediately. Courtney is the kind of person whose very presence puts you at ease. Her warmth, humor and adaptability were far more valuable to me than anything any other wedding planning company could offer. Courtney’s contract specified that she would enter into my wedding planning process at approximately 6 weeks prior to the actual wedding, but she contacted me periodically throughout the year before the wedding to check up on how I was doing or ask if I needed help finding vendors. If I needed advice on something or felt anxious about a particular part of the process, I knew I could send her a text or give her a call, and this support was hugely stress-relieving for me. When we got closer to the wedding, Courtney met with my mom and me several times to plan out every detail of the big day. She spent hours with us at each meeting and was available for us whenever we needed her. The timeline we decided on was sent out to the vendors and updated (by Courtney) as needed. When last minute changes happened, she was quick to update the necessary parties. Probably the best part about Courtney is that she made the set-up easy, and she made the wedding itself fun. On top of recommending an outstanding DJ and coordinating and executing all of our decor and set-up, she was there for every part of the wedding/reception, making sure things ran smoothly…and making sure there was a margarita in my hand at all times (but also that I showed up for the cake cutting). Honestly, she was like a fairy godmother that was there whenever I needed her - without fail. My new husband and I had the most amazing, unforgettable time at our wedding...it was more fun than we could have EVER imagined, and we know it never would have been the same without Courtney! Thank you, Courtney, for being the very best wedding coordinator. I was so lucky to have found you!!!

Organized and experienced event coordinator

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 raven b

Courtney of Alpha Prosperity was a life saving addition to my wedding. During the planning process she offered vendor suggestions and catered them to my budget. A few of her initial suggestions were over my budget (DJ) but she gladly referred me to another dj that was right on... Read More target. I hired her for month of coordination which included day of coordination. I was a big DIY bride and Courtney helped me focus my projects on what's important from a long term perspective. She was very timely in answering my questions which is always helpful. She provided a detailed timeline of the wedding day and weekend and contacted the vendors to ensure they understood the order of the day. These are details I would definitely leave to a professional because vendor coordination happens at the very end when I (as the bride) wanted to focus on spending time with my family and tying up loose ends. On the wedding day Courtney was flawless. She and her crew set up the reception and ceremony decor and verified the vendor deliveries. She had only a few questions for me all day because she was very thorough throughout the planning process. We planned an outdoor wedding and about 45 mins before the ceremony it started to rain. Courtney was right on target. Guest were moved inside, ceremony decor was moved and the show went on. Alpha Prosperity was everything I asked for and more.

Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Caroline L

We just had our wedding last weekend with Alpha Prosperity Events as our planner and everything came together perfectly! We hired Courtney about 6-7 months before our wedding. At the time, I was finishing up med school and about to start my residency as a physician in training... Read More and my husband had just started a new job as well. We were getting overwhelmed with everything to do for the wedding so decided to meet with Courtney for a consultation. From that first meeting, it was clear that we would work well together. She is so friendly, calm and patient. She made sure to get to know us and ask our vision for the wedding day, etc. She is very professional as well with materials and data to show us exactly what went into planning and budgeting for a wedding. Booking her as our planner was the best decision we ever made! She literally connected us to every vendor we used- and all were highly rated, top-notch companies in the area. She has a relationship with many people in the industry and was able to get us deals/extra features in our contracts because of her connections. During planning, she made sure we were on top of things which we needed since we were so busy. She also was available for any emergency texts/calls/emails at all hours to calm an anxious bride's fears. The day of the wedding went so well and everything came together beautifully! Many guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We don't know what we would have done without Courtney/ Alpha Prosperity.

Relieve the Stress of the Little Things

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Laura J

Courtney and Alpha Prosperity Events are amazing! With our wedding date drawing nearer, my mom insisted we meet with a coordinator, since our ceremony and reception were at two different venues. I am so glad this was one of the times I listened to her... My parents, husband, and... Read More I did the majority of the planning ourselves, at the 6 week mark on our countdown, Courtney took over and worked her magic. I had so little stress in the days leading up to the wedding. She handled everything, even the snaffoo with the florist! I could not be more thankful to have had such a wonderful hand helping in our special day. Her attention to detail is on point!

2015-05-28T11:40:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Your family was a joy to work with.

One Stop Shop for Your Dream Wedding or Event!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015 Tracey W

I would recommend Courtney of Alpha Prosperity Events to any bride who is looking to have a stress free day with all their details carefully taken care of. Courtney did an amazing job focusing on every detail of that day and coordinating with all my vendors and making sure... Read More everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding because she really took the time to ask questions about how I wanted everything to go, and kept meticulous notes so that on my wedding day everything went off without a hitch. She also did a fantastic job recommending vendors, which can be an overwhelming task for someone like me who didn’t have the first clue where to look. She knows all the top vendors in Houston, and has experience at all the best venues. Thanks to Courtney, our wedding was picture perfect!!!

Best Wedding Planner in Houston!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 LaTrice P

Alpha Prosperity Events made my wedding truly a memorable experience. My husband and I knew the day that we met with Courtney for a consultation that we would work with her. She was extremely personable, caring, and lots of fun from the beginning! These qualities made her such a... Read More great fit for my husband and I. In terms of planning, she has so much experience, knows a lot of people, and can really work to get the vision that you want and/or looking for your big day. She worked so hard to make sure my husband and I did not experience any stress from the whole wedding process. A key thing when choosing a wedding planner is having someone that is going to find what you want, in your budget. Courtney had no problems finding us the best vendors for what we could not only afford, but who would work hard at making our day special. Courtney and her team worked very hard throughout the entire process, as well as on the day of the wedding. You want a planner that is going to ensure that when your day comes, its your day! She was able to make sure my husband and I were stress free and enjoying ourselves the entire night. I could write all day about the memorable experience we had when working with Courtney and her team at Alpha Prosperity Events! Truly the best wedding planner/coordinator in the Houston area! I am sure my day would not have been special without Courtney's help! Thanks so much!