About I Do Linens

Linens, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

1446 Southland Cir, Atlanta, GA

PERFECT!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

I loved working with Tamara! I loved that when I met with her I got to see the linens myself and pick them out! They looked so beautiful and she was great to work with. She steamed them and they looked so yummy!!! I had her use some sparkly linens which can be hard to find. i... Read More can't explain how beautiful they looked! I definitely would work with Tamara again!

Beautiful Linens

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Tammy

The linens for my reception were gorgeous! My mom (who said we didn't need to upgrade from the venue's standard linens) told me at the reception she was wrong and was so happy we rented them...she said they "made the room"! The quality of the linens is great and their... Read More pick-up/drop-off service is convenient. However, it takes awhile to get a response at times.

Perfect...beyond perfect!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Lisa G

Tamara is very talented and her linens and service is impeccable! Truly Wonderful!!

Make a Statement with your linens

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Tomeika M

It is funny that my wedding has been over for 1 month now & some of my guests including men remember the details. Most of them remember my linens and how fun they were. Tamara custom made plantinum and pink linens for me. She had a lot of input on what the tables should... Read More look like. I loved every detail, down to the hand made napkins and the table runner for my head table. Amazing, fabulous work that I Do Linens creates.

Beautiful Detailed Work

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Kimberly D

I Do Linens helped pull the entire look of our wedding together. During our initial consultation, Tamara took her time with me to help understand my vision. She used samples and images from her previous work to help describe what our wedding will look like. She kept in contact... Read More with me throughout our entire engagement and made sure all of my needs were met. On our wedding day, we LOVED our linens. They were neatly pressed and looked gorgeous! She followed our proposal exactly and even surprised us with an amazing custom sweetheart table design. I realized how important linens were and how it pulled our wedding look together. She even worked with our florist to make sure everything will look great together. I'd HIGHLY recommend working with I Do Linens! You'll be very happy.