Make Your Wedding Day Sparkle!

24430 I-45 North, Spring, TX

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Heather H

We had excellent customer service and would highly recommend this company to others looking for a sparkler send off. They have fast shipping!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 melissa m

I used sparklers for our gran exit and they added an extra touch to the pictures. Sparklers delivered the sparklers less than a week after i order them (I live in Houston, Texas, it could be because they too are in Spring, Texas about a 30 minute drive) But the sparklers arrived... Read More in a timely manner and the sparklers lasted the amount the website stated. I would absolutely reccommend them.

Webb/Howard Wedding

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Jonathan W

they were very brittle and difficult to handle, but they made fun pics!

Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Casey T

I purchased my sparklers from Sparklers R Us for my sparkler send off at my wedding. I received them quickly and didn't have any problems with any of the sparklers. I purchased the one minute sparklers and gave each guest two, with a large stash of extras for whoever wanted... Read More to burn more. We had over 100 left over, so I suggest that buying only 2 sparklers per guest.

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Kelsey M

We ordered over 200 sparklers for the "getaway" at the wedding reception. The sparklers were passed out and lit while everybody got into two parallel lines which my husband and i ran through the center of before we hopped in our van to head to the hotel. The order was around... Read More $30 and the shipment came within days. I strongly recommend using this distributor for your event!

Just What I Was Looking For

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Pamela G

We wanted a sparkler send off at the end of the night and these sparklers were the perfect end to a wonderful wedding. They had a good white color to them and the 20" gold ones lasted the right amount of time.

pretty going away idea

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Jordan W

our guests loved using sparklers to send us off and it made for really pretty pictures!

TO I Love Sparklers