Is this your business? claim it now

I Now Pronounce You Wedding Services

Grand Rapids, MI, area

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Planning

6465 Kingtree Dr., Byron Center, MI Grand Rapids, MI, area (616) 292-8596

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Emily M

Ken did such an amazing job at our ceremony. He made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it before the rehearsal and was there on time and always responded to every one of my (many) emails. Haha. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and Ken made sure of that! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend him and I don't think our day would have been the same without him.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Ryanne G

My husband and I could not be happier with I Now Pronounce You Wedding Officiant Services. Our officiant, Ken, helped us to thoroughly plan our ceremony down to every last detail. He created a personal, heartfelt, and meaningful script that perfect captured the relationship... Read More between my husband and I. Our ceremony could not have been more beautiful or perfect. We cannot thank Ken enough! We would highly recommend Now Pronounce You Wedding Officiant Services to every happy couple planning their wedding :)

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Nancy B

Ken was absolutely amazing. He was our officiant for our ceremony and he did such an awesome job. He has a great voice that can carry. No microphone was needed. He was so quick to get back with me about any questions we had. He also incorporated everything we wanted into our... Read More ceremony. Ken went over everything very thoroughly with us. He is a great guy who is very personable and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Ken for making our day run smoothly and doing such a great job to make our day special!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jessica P

Ken was absolutely amazing! When I started looking for someone to DJ our ceremony, I wanted someone with many years of experience, so I wouldn't have to be going up there all night to keep people on the dance floor. Ken nailed it!!!!!! That dance floor stayed full all night... Read More long! He was very personable and knew what he was doing!