Trust me, I've got your back.

If being a wedding photographer has taught me anything- it's make sure you have people who you can trust surrounding you on your big day. Trusting your photographer is essential, this is where I come in. From making sure you aren't posing weird to offering you a tissue when you need it, I've got your back. I'll be there for the private moments with the one you love to the moment your guests start breaking it down on the dance floor. The moment before the first kiss to the moment when your dad who "never cries" sheds a tear. Rest assured that all of the hard work you put in to making this day beautiful will be captured to cherish for a lifetime, all of the tears, laughs, and special moments. Visit iamrebeccajordan.com today for more information.

Classic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Tampa, FL Tampa Bay, Central Florida, West Coast Florida (407) 454-2129

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Heather A

My husband I got married this past weekend, in what was a very quickly planned wedding (five weeks, yikes!) Rebecca shot our wedding and went above and beyond anything we expected before, during, and after. After we hired Rebecca and met with her for the first time, I told my... Read More husband she was perfect for our wedding--and I was right. Rebecca not only knows what she is doing (and then some); she has a great eye, is extremely personable, and more than helpful. Recently married herself, there's parts of your wedding that you plan, but maybe don't realize that you don't know what your doing (i.e. cutting the cake), but Rebecca was by our side helping us and advising us every step of the way. She fixed my makeup, she helped carried my dress, and helped get spores out of my veil because I crazily decided to do some photos on the beach. Her professionalism and style ensured that we were just there to have fun--she could see all of the shots she knew we would want, and we just had to stand there and smile together. My family and friends raved about Rebecca after the wedding. Everyone not only enjoyed her professionalism but also her presence, which is important on your wedding day! You not only want someone around that knows what they're doing, but you want someone around that's going to keep you calm and you enjoy spending time with, because if they're taking your picture, you're going to spend a lot of time with them! The cherry on top? Rebecca's photos are PERFECT. She nailed it with the style and editing my husband and I were looking for. As soon as I received our sneak peek, I was so blown away, and couldn't wait to see the rest. She has truly helped us capture and remember our wedding day how we had hoped. I highly recommend Rebecca for any photography needs you may have!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sierra B

We hired Rebecca for our wedding, coming March 2018. But just got engagement photos done and had to write a review now. Because she is absolutely amazing. We met for the first time during our session, but it felt like we had been friends for years. She made taking photos easy... Read More and so much fun! She got photos back quickly and we are so excited to see her again for our wedding. Honestly wish we could see her sooner! But so incredibly excited for the beautiful pictures that will come when our wedding does!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Lindsey S

Rebecca was fantastic to work with during our engagement shoot and I cannot wait until our wedding because I know she will capture our special day perfectly. She made both me and my fiancé feel very comfortable during our shoot and it was a great time :) I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Haley H

I cannot recommend Rebecca enough! We were supposed to get married on Sept. 9, but due to Hurricane Irma, our wedding had to be moved up a day (and then we still got evacuated as I walked down the aisle!) Our original wedding photographer was unable to make it, but Rebecca... Read More stepped up the night before to save the day! Her easy going attitude and flexibility was a much needed breath of fresh air. She captured every crazy moment and even helped turn our hotel suite into a reception venue. She went above and beyond, to say the least! Even though she was also evacuated, she still made sure to get us our pictures in a timely fashion and they are absolutely fabulous. Irma put a wrench in all of our plans - from not having time to do a first look, to not having access to most of the locations we were going to use - but Rebecca worked with us every step of the way and made magic happen. It was such a weight of my shoulders to have someone so talented take the reigns in a moment of crisis. She is an amazing person and I am so very very thankful for her! We LOVED working we her and if I ever need a photographer again, she is the only one I will call. Thanks Rebecca!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bridget S

We hired Rebecca to shoot our engagement photos and could not be happier with the entire experience. She is such an easy person to get along with and truly treats you like one of her friends. You can tell she loves what she does and it shows in the quality of the photos. She... Read More made us feel comfortable throughout the shoot and was able to capture the perfect shots. We are so happy with the way everything turned out and we cannot wait to work with her again soon on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Rhea S

Rebecca was a total Rockstar! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer. When we had our first photographer unfortunately back out (understandable situation), we were worried having to frantically look for another, but we couldn't have been luckier!... Read More Rebecca took the time to get to know us and helped us with so many things above and beyond her role. The whole experience with her was amazing. Then we got our pictures and were blown away! Every photo was so beautiful. So many memories and moments were captured, it seemed like nothing was missed. We couldn't recommend her more!

Rebecca Jordan

Behind the camera, I’m a goofy real girl who can talk about puppies and pizza all day long. I was a former teacher and adore children (so trust me, I’ll get plenty of shots of your flower girl and ring bearer!) I’m married to a wonderful man named Andres, and together we have two rescue dogs, Carmello and Copper. I enjoy traveling the world, being at the beach as much as possible, watching all types of movies, going on bike rides and hikes, and exploring our eclectic neighborhood in Seminole Heights, Tampa.