Trust me, I've got your back.

If being a wedding photographer has taught me anything- it's make sure you have people who you can trust surrounding you on your big day. Trusting your photographer is essential, this is where I come in. From making sure you aren't posing weird to offering you a tissue when you need it, I've got your back. I'll be there for the private moments with the one you love to the moment your guests start breaking it down on the dance floor. The moment before the first kiss to the moment when your dad who "never cries" sheds a tear. Rest assured that all of the hard work you put in to making this day beautiful will be captured to cherish for a lifetime, all of the tears, laughs, and special moments. Visit iamrebeccajordan.com today for more information.

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

Tampa, FL Tampa Bay, Central Florida, West Coast Florida (407) 454-2129

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bridget S

We hired Rebecca to shoot our engagement photos and could not be happier with the entire experience. She is such an easy person to get along with and truly treats you like one of her friends. You can tell she loves what she does and it shows in the quality of the photos. She... Read More made us feel comfortable throughout the shoot and was able to capture the perfect shots. We are so happy with the way everything turned out and we cannot wait to work with her again soon on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Rhea S

Rebecca was a total Rockstar! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer. When we had our first photographer unfortunately back out (understandable situation), we were worried having to frantically look for another, but we couldn't have been luckier!... Read More Rebecca took the time to get to know us and helped us with so many things above and beyond her role. The whole experience with her was amazing. Then we got our pictures and were blown away! Every photo was so beautiful. So many memories and moments were captured, it seemed like nothing was missed. We couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sierra B

We hired Rebecca for our wedding, coming March 2018. But just got engagement photos done and had to write a review now. Because she is absolutely amazing. We met for the first time during our session, but it felt like we had been friends for years. She made taking photos easy... Read More and so much fun! She got photos back quickly and we are so excited to see her again for our wedding. Honestly wish we could see her sooner! But so incredibly excited for the beautiful pictures that will come when our wedding does!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Lindsey S

Rebecca was fantastic to work with during our engagement shoot and I cannot wait until our wedding because I know she will capture our special day perfectly. She made both me and my fiancé feel very comfortable during our shoot and it was a great time :) I highly recommend her.

Rebecca Jordan

Behind the camera, I’m a goofy real girl who can talk about puppies and pizza all day long. I was a former teacher and adore children (so trust me, I’ll get plenty of shots of your flower girl and ring bearer!) I’m married to a wonderful man named Andres, and together we have two rescue dogs, Carmello and Copper. I enjoy traveling the world, being at the beach as much as possible, watching all types of movies, going on bike rides and hikes, and exploring our eclectic neighborhood in Seminole Heights, Tampa.