Classic, Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available

New Orleans (504) 292-4856

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kimberly E

We happened to get engaged right around the time we bought our first home so Marcia took our engagement/first home photos. She did an amazing job getting unique shots around our home and we still get compliments on our family photo (including our dog!) that we used on our Save... Read More the Date. Thank you Marcia!

2017-11-30T16:24:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kim! It was so much fun to get your 1st home/engagement photos in your new house. Congratulations to you both again :) Marcia

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Stephanie H

What a fantastic choice for photography!! We had a 75 person reception and Marcia handled it with grace and professionalism. Of course we ran behind schedule and she calmly adjusted her plan without making me feel rushed. My husband was taken care of by her wonderful assistant... Read More and the few photos they sent us right away were breathtaking. They stayed out the way the entire day - I barely knew they were there! But I know they captured everything as my mother raved about them. Marcia helped us through the second line parade, quickly set up shots without ruining the moment, and knew exactly where to go afterward. We walked around the French Quarter and hit so many amazing locations, I'm beyond excited to see what shots we got!! Justin was super helpful and Marcia was just the right amount of fun and a little crazy - there were beads involved! It was exactly what we envisioned. Highly, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Angela T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ibay Photography!! They were the ABSOLUTE best company to work with for our elopement in New Orleans. From day one Marcia was extremely responsive, organized and helpful to me and my now husband. The elopement packages that are... Read More offered are all inclusive which makes planning a stress free breeze. In fact, I never really had to do any planning at all! She arranged all of the permits, the officiant, the bouquet/ boutonnière, ceremony location and even throws in a gift card to use for a nice romantic dinner! They were friendly to all of our guests and made the whole day very special for my husband and I. In fact, they even made our photo experience in the French Quarter kind of educational by sharing all kinds of interesting facts! The hundreds of photos we received were all high quality digital images and all looked amazing! Can't wait to hang them in our home in Colorado. I would highly recomend using Ibay Photography for any New Orleans event. We all had a great time and wouldn't trade the whole experience for anything :)

Excellent Customer Service and More...

Reviewed on 3/18/2015

Since I did a wedding package through my venue I didn't know who was going to do my wedding photos. I was very lucky to have been scheduled with Marcia and Justin from Ibay Photography. Since I didn't know the surrounding area well, they did all the work in finding the perfect... Read More spots to shoot. They were very friendly and made sure that I felt comfortable, regardless of the bad situation I had with my hair stylist not succeeding in doing my hair right. I can't say enough how thankful I was that these two made me feel special on such a important day. A++++ Thank you again and again Marcia and Justin. You rocked it.