iCandy Photo Booths

Northwest Georgia, Atlanta, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida

The Next Generation in Photo Booths

What makes iCandy Photo Booth different than all the rest? We are the next generation in technology of photo booths. No longer is the bulky photo booth with dark curtains where strangers go in to have their pictures taken. iCandy Photo Booth is a compact open air kiosk where friends come together to celebrate an event. We make every event fun with enthusiastic attendants, props, unlimited photos with three format choices, and much more. If you compare, our prices are lower than most with comparable service.

Northwest Georgia, Atlanta, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida (904) 669-5992

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Bev Frenier

There is nothing more fun that entertaining and serving people. Of the four companies I have owned, this is the one I enjoy the most. iCandy Photo Booths is here to make sure your guests have a great time at your event at an affordable price. I am originally from Detroit and moved to Georgia three years ago after living in Florida for 42 years. I am a Pastor's wife and have a great deal of experience with weddings from playing, singing, planning, and decorating. I know what it takes to put on the most important event of your life. Give me a call to see if we would be a good fit.