Dietary Options

Cheesecakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Pies, Desserts

6839 Lonetree Blvd., Rocklin, CA (916) 303-4333

Tasty and fun

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Emily f

Tee got cupcakes instead of a cake. Guests could take them home or have multiple flavors. Good idea.

Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Melissa D

My husband and I love cupcakes so it was not a difficult decision to choose cupcakes for our wedding over the traditional wedding cake. We ended up doing a His, Hers, and Ours flavors and had a few of them customized in color and other additions. The ordering and tasting... Read More process was extremely easy. We were an out of town couple and went to the Rocklin shop to do our tasting and did the rest via email and phone. We did have a Sunday wedding and unfortunately they do not deliver on Sundays but it was very easy to pick the order or about 12 dozen up.

Cupcakes not only looked good but tasted AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/09/2012 Michelle W

We decided early on that we were going to get our cupcakes from Icing on the Cupcake because we loved how moist they were and how delicious the frosting tasted. They were a good size too, not too big, not too small, and you could share one if you wanted. :) We did a red velvet,... Read More a chocolate w/vanilla buttercream, and a confetti cake w/vanilla buttercream. We got to customize the frosting and sprinkle colors to match our wedding and we even got a discount for buying so many that we weren't expecting. Guests loved them and even confessed to taking some extras home with them. ;)

cupcakes for wedding

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Yumi M

I turned to Icing on the Cupcake in a pinch for my wedding (my original cupcake baker decided not to make cupcakes anymore). A few things, if you are going to make large orders, make sure you go through a manager. Katie and Kristin at the Rocklin branch actually know what they... Read More are talking about as opposed to some of the other staff (for instance when I asked about delivery times I was quoted something vastly different than when I went in to place the order). Also, know that they will not bake the cupcakes in a different color paper (to match your event colors for instance) and that was a bummer because I did not understand why they wouldn't do it. I would have happily agreed to pay extra for red and purple cupcake liners as opposed to the dark brown they use because it would have been less hassle for me. Instead I had to buy separate liners and have my family re-line the cupcakes when they set them up for the wedding. That is the other thing, they don't do any set up which would have saved my family some time and stress at the wedding. But all in all, they were a great vendor to work with. I got a discount due to the large order, the cupcakes tasted great (a little on the sweet side, but that's how I like it), they were big and they arrived on time (according to my family). They were also pretty flexible about the delivery time. I probably wouldn't go there just to eat cupcakes since they are so big, but it was great for the wedding!

Who doesn't love cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Jayme F

We used the Rocklin location, but whatever, all the stores are great. I cannot say enough about this place. They were easy to order, gave us a 6 cupcake sampling even though they new full well that we were regular customers and had the flavors memorized. They delivered for... Read More free and even threw in a couple extra Maple Bacon cupcakes for my best friend.

Good!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Joie T

I have had these cupcakes before and they are good. They were able to deliver, but got lost on the way to the venue. My mom was able to call the store to get a hold of the driver to make sure she made it. Everything was delivered on time.

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Lindsay S

We used the Rocklin store to order our cupcakes and they turned out beautifully! Icing on the Cupcake has delicious cupcakes and the employees are SO nice!

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Katherine G

We choose Icing on the Cupcake for a couple of different reasons. We wanted to save time by not having to cut the cake, we wanted a variety of flavors for everyone one, and cupcakes are much cheaper than wedding cake... and tastes 100 times better! We had about 6 different... Read More flavors for our big day, so there was at least 1 flavor that everyone would like. We bought a few extra cupcakes then we needed and by the end of the day there weren't any left! Cupcakes is the way to go!