Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

Shelby Township, MI (248) 207-9088

Good Company

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 Ashley K

I really enjoyed working with icing tops the cake. She can do edible wedding favors too if that is something you are looking for. I received many compliments on the flavors/taste of my cake and people really enjoyed it. I was expecting something a little more grand, but was... Read More wedding was pretty small and I had ordered cake for 120 people, so that's probably why the cake didn't seem large. It was still very pretty though and overall it was great!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Rebecca M

Krissy does amazing work on wedding cakes and 3d cakes! She did my three tier cake and my husband playstation 3 cake. The playstation looked so realistic, it even came with a controller! He was SO happy! The wedding cake was beautifully done just how I wanted! The quality of... Read More ingredients is good and the taste is amazing! I'll definetly recommend her to other people!

Groom's cake

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Kristen D

HUGE HIT! I had a groom's cake made for my husband at our rehearsal dinner. It was in the shape of his first car, a 1977 Buick Electra! Krissy did an excellent job sculpting the cake and getting all of the details (right down to the hood ornament) right! If you are... Read More looking for a unique and/or sculpted cake...I would definitely recommend Icing Tops the CAKE.