DJ & MC Services, Uniquely Tied To Your Wedding!

It is said that the strongest marriages are built on unconditional understanding, unwavering dedication, and true passion. In a word - LOVE. These are the same foundations of my love for music. My goal is to share your unique wedding vision, understand your love for each other, and convey that incredible energy to your family & friends through the magic of music mixing and seamless entertainment. My job as your wedding DJ & MC is to strike a chord with you & your guests that creates an awe-inspiring wedding celebration followed by an amazing reception & dance party that no one wants to end! I bring this level of commitment to all of my client’s weddings. Check out my reviews to see what they’re saying, and CONTACT ME so you can design the level of service you deserve at YOUR wedding!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Colorado Front Range, Denver & surrounding area (720) 280-6222
INSTAGRAM

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Damaris C

Mike was a pleasure to work with. We came to him late in the game, because we had had issues with the other DJ we had selected... so it was very refreshing to work with someone like Michael. He is very professional and even though we had little time to get ready he met with us... Read More before hand and went over all the details of our music. He was thrown for a loop when I said you must play Latin music... but he managed and he did awesome. Our party was awesome, everyone danced, from youngest to oldest, thanks Mike your truly helped us that day throw a great party for all!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Halley J

Mike from Ignight Entertainment was a wonderful DJ! His prices were affordable, and he was really easy to work with. He played all of the songs we requested, and he kept everyone dancing until the very end of the wedding. He met with me in person to discuss the details of the... Read More music, and we kept in contact by phone/email to iron out the other details. His music and lighting equipment was awesome, and he was a great DJ! He played any kind of music we wanted, and he was able to read the crowd to keep them dancing. Our wedding reception was a blast, and Mike helped everyone have an incredible night! I highly, highly recommend him for your wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Sarah V

We can't say enough wonderful things about Mike. Mike went above and beyond not only as our DJ but as an incredible vendor and friend. It was raining during the first part of our outdoor ceremony and he handled it so well and worked hand-in-hand with the other vendors. In the... Read More wedding industry it can be tough to find down-to-earth, genuine people that treat you as a unique couple and not just another wedding, and Mike truly cared about our vision and our wedding and genuinely us as people. I wouldn't look any further than Mike, he's amazing! Book him, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ashley G

I highly recommend Mike with Ignight Entertainment! He was the best DJ and MC and I have recommended him to so many people. Right off the bat, he met with my husband and I in person to go over our style of music and what we pictures for our big day. His website was easy to use... Read More and he used those as suggestions for his playlists when we couldn't come up with songs on our own. He was able to cut our first dance song short per our request and end it seamlessly. Mike mingled with our guests and so many people after the wedding said how much they enjoyed talking to him and what an amazing job he did with song choice and MCing. I could not recommend a better DJ for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Robin R

Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with when planning and executing our wedding reception at the Tivoli Turnhalle in Denver and I wish I could give him more than 5 stars! He was, by far, the best choice we made when looking for wedding vendors and we feel so lucky that we... Read More found him! His experience as a 5+ star DJ and MC was evident from our first meeting with him. He took the time to get to know my new husband and I, and he really listened to our vision for our wedding reception. We found out early in our wedding planning journey that we were completely clueless about what it takes to throw a memorable wedding reception and we felt completely comfortable letting Mike be our guide through our journey. We were able to provide him with a vague idea of what we were looking for and then stood back to let Mike work his magic - probably the best decision we made! Mike read us like only a true master and professional can and he was able to create the atmosphere and flow that we were barely able to verbalize! I can't give enough praise to Mike and Ignight Entertainment because it never feels like enough! Thank you for everything Mike!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Joanna P

Mike was awesome from the first time we met him through our wedding day! He was communicative, flexible and organized throughout the process. We wanted to do a surprise mashup first dance and Mike did an amazing job putting together all of the songs we wanted in such a fun way.... Read More Needless to say, our dance was a huge success much in thanks to Mike! He took on the master of ceremonies role for our day and coordinated with other vendors. We didn't have to worry about a thing and our whole evening was fantastic! Once the dancing started, he made sure to keep the energy up and get our guests out on the dance floor! We can't recommend Mike highly enough!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Christina M

Mike was a pleasure to work with on a wedding event at Crooked Willow Farms. He was very accommodating to my clients and very professional. He was prepared to play any of the songs the crowd requested and was great at keeping with the flow of the party and the timeline. I... Read More will be recommending Ignight for future parties and weddings that I manage as he truly made my job easier by being so easy to work with. Great job Ignight and thank you for helping to make this event special!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Amanda M

We couldn't be happier with the DJ services provided by Mike at our wedding! From our first meeting with him to the day of, he was great to work with. At our first meeting, he provided us with a questionnaire to complete with details about our wedding and the songs we wanted.... Read More This ensured that we were on the same page regarding the schedule for our wedding day and the exact songs we wanted. I emailed Mike several times before our wedding with questions and he always responded very promptly. On our wedding day, he arrived well before our ceremony began. He did a great job with the timing of the music and fading in and out. He also did a great job getting the party started and paying attention to the crowd to know what to play next to keep them on the floor. When the last song was over, the guests were begging him for more (but unfortunately our contracted time was up with our venue)! Mike does not simply play song after song; he does some awesome beat-mixing which gave our wedding reception the feel of a dance club! Throughout the night, he kept in communication with us as well as our venue event coordinator so that everything stayed on track. Mike was very professional and personable, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of DJ services for their wedding!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Cara D

Mike was amazing to work with and from our very first meeting he made everything easy and stress free. He made us feel completely comfortable handing over the reins and allowing him to run the show without giving it a second thought. He handled last minute changes flawlessly... Read More and kept the party alive all night long!

Made my life easy

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Amber A

Mike is amazing! He has all the best equipment to elevate the occasion. I had asked for a special request for the ceremony and mother, son dance and he did it with easy and everything turned out perfect. He made my life easy by playing a great variety of songs that made everyone... Read More happy along with requests.

Mike Handby

Music lover, entrepreneur, social butterfly, and traveler of the world. Lucky enough to find my life's calling!