Custom Prints & Signs for Gifts and Wedding Decor

The custom mounted canvas prints we make are not gallery wrapped or stretched over a wooden frame. Our process utilizes an image printed on 100% cotton archival quality canvas. The canvas print is then permanently attached to a furniture grade, hollow-core, sealed mounting box. The final product resembles a high end furnishing on your wall, not just another stretched canvas. To my knowledge no one else, anywhere, uses this process. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind truly unique piece of art this is it. We also make custom metal script word signs for any occasion. Large steel script word signs precisely cut from a cnc routing machine. Once the word is cut a 2" thick skirt is hand welded all the way around to give the sign great depth.

Signs, Theme Props

San Diego & Orange County (949) 226-1218

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Eric King

I have worked in the creative industry all my life starting with my college degree in art with a minor in photography. Since the birth of my kids I have been decorating their rooms with unique art and photography that i have created. When our friends visit they would always ask where we bought the wall art in my kids rooms and when we would tell them I made it their response was always the same, "You should start a business". So I did. Have your wedding pictures printed on canvas and mounted by our one-of-a-kind process. Share your memories.