Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant and Banquet Facility

Western New York

Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant and Banquet Facility

Ilio's, established in 1965, has become one of the most popular dining establishments in Western New York. Over 49 years of catering and banquet service guarantees that your party is handled professionally. From planning your event to selecting the highest quality meals you've come to expect. Ilio's provides comfortable accommodations for up to 275 along with smaller meeting rooms to fit any size function and expanded parking facilities. No matter what size party, our expert staff will be happy to assist you in planning every detail, whether it be your Wedding Reception, Shower, Business Meeting, Funeral Luncheon, etc.

201-250, 251-300

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3785 S Park Ave, Blasdell, NY Western New York (716) 825-3675
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Naomi F

Hands down the best wedding packages in the area. Fantastic food. Phenomenal service. So family oriented they make you feel right at home. Go ahead and book with them. You won't regret it

Professional

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Amy S

Ilio's was very attentive to all our details. We had a cocktail 'dinner' but the food was filling and delicious. Dorothy worked with us every step of the day to ensure our evening was exceptional. The waitresses were very friendly and professional. We were early and had a... Read More couple extra people and they accommodated both needs with class and ease.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Allison

We choose to have our wedding reception at Ilio DiPaolo's in Blasedell, NY mainly because of it's location. Being from the south-towns in WNY, it was nice to travel ~20 minutes, and not have to go into the city of Buffalo or further. The place itself is beautiful - lovely... Read More painting/murals, low lighting, and that cozy feeling of a restaurant rather than a large open banquet hall. The service was great, food was EXCELLENT and the pricing is very affordable. In addition to the restaurant itself, Ilio's also offers catering services and 2 other locations for larger wedding parties. Definitely worth checking out!

Affordable, overcompensated for issue, Thanks

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Crystal M

I originally booked my venu over a year in advance for the Woodlawn fire hall but four months before my event I was notified it was not available and I'd be relocated to the Woodlawn beach lodge free of charge. Ilio's more than compensated for the move which I greatly... Read More appreciated. I later learned my small event had been bumped from its location by a larger one. The banquet manager Dorothy though very kind was disorganized and this caused some confusion/communication issues, which the week of the wedding caused me undue stress. I wanted to have the wine toast after the salad/pasta but after she sent a belittling e-mail I ended up settling because it was not worth arguing to do my event the way I wanted. One of the owners was present at my event which was great! The food was excellent. Everyone loved the house pasta. Service was a bit slow but the servers were accommodating getting me spumoni since I'd missed it and packing my husband and I a dinner to go. The only other con was that my toasting goblets had a imprinted saying printed on it and after cleaned some words were peeled off. Overall Ilio's did a good job, my event went smoothly and the food was tasty.

great wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 angela m

excellent service. everybody loved the food!! banquet manager Dorothy was great in helping with everything!! would recommend to anyone!!

They are the Best!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Melody T

We choose Ilio's as our reception hall becuase they are the best in the area and always deliver! The planner worked with us and helped in every way they could. The price was more than reasonalbe. The day of the reception the hall was so beautiful more than I could ever imagine.... Read More The staff was courteous also. We had nothing but compliments on the food and the facility from our guests. They were more than exceptional!! Just wonderful

great food, great service, great value!

Reviewed on 9/16/2012 Kaitlin C

My new mother-in-law threw a bridal shower for me at Ilio's, and the food was so good that my husband and I decided to have our rehearsal dinner there. The food and drinks were yummy again that night, and the service was great!

reception/caterer

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Renee R

Fantastic people to work with!! They took care of us the moment we booked!! The banquet manager knows everything about planning a wedding and would go back there in a heartbeat! Everyone is still talking about the food.

Great Food Great Service

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Lindsey T

I've been going to here my whole life and their food is always amazing. We had a very small and intimate rehearsal dinner in the Buffalo Room and it was great. I have also been to banquets in their bigger rooms and all the food is amazing.

Scumptious and Filling for Rehearsal dinner

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 rebecca s

Great selection of a banquet menu and the food is 100 percent delicious. Depending on the size of your rehearsal, they can offer you a selection of private banquet rooms instead of eating in the main dining area. Perfectly priced and you can never go wrong with their food.

Wonderful Food Wonderful Family

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Denise R

Great staff, wonderful food, highly recommended! My friends and family had a wonderful time and we loved it too!

Review for Ilio Di Paolo's

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Michelle M

The people there were so wonderful and treated us and all our guests so well. They set up everything centerpieces and extra candles perfectly and gave the room the ambiance I was looking for. The food was awesome and there was a lot of it we did a stations dinner.