Chandeliers, Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

4009 Corporate Center Drive, Austin, TX

ILIOS Lighting is a MUST for your Wedding Day!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Eliza d

I knew I wanted uplighting for my wedding reception, but I had no idea how dramatic, what color, etc. Adam Kirby with ILIOS was extremely helpful and responsive with all of my questions, and the results spoke for themselves. Our lighting was absolutely gorgeous and set the... Read More perfect ambiance for our party! We ended up with a purple-ish/pink-ish uplighting that had such an amazing impact in our venue (the SFA Hotel ballroom). I received many compliments from guests on how great the lighting looked. I also found ILIOS to be very affordable considering the level of service and impact their work has on the reception space. I definitely recommend squeezing this into your wedding budget if possible - totally worth it!!

Talk to Stone! He's the BEST!

Reviewed on 1/21/2013 Kristina H

I worked with Stone at Ilios Lighting for the overall look for my wedding reception in December. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in determining what I needed to create my "vision". I chose to have blue lighting for my reception, and amber/white lighting for my... Read More ceremony, and Stone did a phenomenal job. Every alcove, every corner, nook, and cranny was professionally lit, and it was AMAZING! He even transformed my dancefloor from a romantic first-dance stage to a nightclub for dancing the night away, as well as projected a GoBo on the dancefloor, and pinspotted each and every centerpiece! He also made my ceremony the most romantic, candlelit and spotlit ceremony I have ever seen at any wedding, whether in person or on TV! I cannot wait to see the photos, because the lighting is what made the wedding what it was! THANK YOU SO MUCH STONE!!!

Amazing Work! Wonderful Staff!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Casey A

Lighting is a crucial aspect of any d├ęcor, but is often overlooked. It is what sets the mood of a space. I knew I wanted the lighting for my wedding to make a statement, so I went to the pros. Ilios has a reputation for being the best in Austin, and they did not disappoint!... Read More Their staff was friendly and accommodating. They were quick to respond to emails, and worked with me through several drafts of the bid. They made sure that I would have exactly what I envisioned. They are so experienced, especially with The Driskill, and I felt completely confident that they would turn out an amazing result. And they did!! On the day of, my bridesmaids and I poked our heads out to see set-up progress and literally gasped! The lighting made the entire room glisten! Ilios did a fantastic job. From the ceremony spotlights, to highlighting the centerpieces, to the patterned dance floor, the effects were dramatic and striking! They understood my vision 100% and executed it perfectly. I highly recommend Ilios lighting for any event you may be planning. Thank you so much for all your help and hard work, Ilios!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Brooke D

I used Ilios Lighting for my wedding at Umlauf Sculpture Garden in June 2016. They were a preferred vendor for the venue, and they are also used by Austin City Limits Live at the Moody Theater, so I was sure that they would be perfect. I was very pleased with the results, and... Read More the pricing was great, too. I would recommend using them for any lighting needs.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Andrea A

I was very pleased with the lighting of my wedding! They did a great job. I give them 4 stars only because I called to make some changes to the order in a timely manner and, the day of, it wasn't changed. It was nice that they were familiar with my venue :)

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jenny R

Worked with Adam Kirby for our lighting for our wedding in February. You may think you don't need this, but this made our ceremony and reception more beautiful. We had the entire wall covered in string lights and had uplighting and pin-spotting and I can't even begin to... Read More describe how beautiful it was. I had multiple guests point it out to me during the big day and it was honestly one of the things I was looking forward to seeing the most on my wedding day. It was gorgeous work!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Meghan Q

We had Ilios Lighting for our wedding reception. We decided to have a wall of twinkling lights and festoon lights on a veranda outside the reception ballroom and the results were amazing!! They definitely set the romantic mood for the evening! Not only was the lighting superb,... Read More the responsiveness and professionalism of the team was great as well. I definitely recommend Ilios Lighting! :)

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Ashley I

We had ILIOS bring in 4 circular antiqued iron chandeliers for our roof deck wedding at Brazos Hall on 1/30. It was the kind of impulse purchase that as it gets closer to the wedding you start to wonder if you really needed those chandeliers and then you get to your wedding and... Read More you look up and think YES this TIES IT ALL TOGETHER. The chandeliers were an amazing focal point that people kept commenting on, ILIOS was incredibly easy to work with and we couldn't have been happier with our "impulse wedding purchase"!

Amazing festoon lights and more

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Whitney B

We hired them to add festoon lights and then layered on their help with miking the ceremony -- they were great with everything!

Wow wow wow!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Libby B

My husband and I used Ilios lighting for our wedding at Villa Antonia. The uplighting was amazing and turned out beautiful. I could not have been happier. We used uplighting in the gazebo, chapel terrace, and inside the chapel. If you are looking for beautiful uplighting... Read More effects at your wedding, please do not overlook this vendor!

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Danielle B

The lighting is what set our wedding apart from others! This really set the ambiance in the room and added a wow factor. Our wedding was at the Omni Barton Creek in the pavilion room. These guys did a perfect job!

Up Lighting (averagely expensive)

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Christyne H

They did a good job. The lights were not the exact shade of green I wanted but hopefully none of the guests noticed.

a bit unorganized

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 A H

Everything went really smooth until the day of. They realized when they got to the venue (even after meeting with them at the venue and even though they have set up lighting there before) that they couldnt' put the lights where we had decided. It took them a while to set up... Read More after this and they set up all through our ceremony. Not horrible but a little weird. Once everything was up it looked beautiful.

OUTSTANDING

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Elizabeth B

This vendor took my reception to another level. It made my wedding a five star event!! If you want to spend a bulk of your budget in on place...this is a great place for you to get a real bang for your buck!! It is an extra cost...but it is worth it!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/08/2010 Tahnee A

When I started planning my wedding at Barr Mansion, the ballroom still existed and I had planned on having all of this beautiful extra lighting to emphasize the ballroom. When the ballroom got struck by lightning and burned, I didn't see the point in spending the extra money on... Read More lighting anymore, but I was already locked into a contract. Ilios Lighting was wonderful and worked with me and told me that they would do something with the money I had already spent, but I didn't know what until I got to the wedding. They went out to Barr Mansion and put up "up-lighting" on the mansion itself and gave it this magical feel. It was so wonderful and really brought everything together. It's a shame that the ballroom burned down, but we worked with what we had and it turned out better than I could have imagined.

You need lights!

Reviewed on 6/30/2010 KARI T

I hadn't really given lighting much thought and certainly did not have it in the budget. But my wedding planner recommended I think about it and meet the gang at Ilios. They were easy to work with, flexible and offered great ideas. In the end - the lighting made the difference... Read More on how beautiful the day was. Everyone commented on the colors. And the photos were awesome with all the extra mood lighing at the venue. I definately recommend Ilios - you will love what they can do for you...even if you didn't know you needed it! -Kari Trecker Pena

Start a Conversation!