The inspiration behind the movement make beauty

Based in the Winter Park, CO area, Ilizabeth’s Beauty Movement is your On-Site & In-Studio Hair, Makeup & Wedding Specialist. To us, hair is art and weddings let us create. Every Bride wants a highly trained and experienced Hair Stylist and Make Up Artist. With over thirty years in the beauty business we can achieve your desired look. We make sure your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of. We handle all Brides, brides maids, mother’s & flower girls.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

100 Cty Rd 508, Fraser, CO State of Colorado (970) 531-0407
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Sara B

Ilizabeth was just what I wanted on my wedding day. she knows how to do glam! I felt like a princess. Hair and makeup and to find someone who can do that in fraser Co? We got married at Winter Park Resort. She came out to us with no travel fee. She did 2 bridesmaids and 2 moms.... Read More She can do subtle to. Everyone was happy happy. If you are getting married get her. She books up quick! Thanks Ilizabeth's Beauty Movement! The Best

2017-01-16T11:02:40 Response from the vendor

Sara, You were an absolute joy to work with. I can't remember laughing so much at a wedding. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kristin S

I first meet Ilizabeth in February 2015 she was doing my trial for my wedding. She owned Fraser Hair Co. back then. There was a lot going on in there and the salon has a weird echo so everyone sounds louder. It was way too noisy for me and my mom. I had to bring my mom.... Read More Ilizabeth could tell we were put off by something. She asked us is everything okay? We asked if it was always this noisy?she said that was the thing she disliked the most. She apologized. We moved on. The trial was very in depth she asks lot's of questions and listens a lot before she even she even starts working on you. I found her to be extremely professional. She takes this very serious. When we got to the makeup she lightened up a bit. I loved it. The day of the wedding came, we had 9 girls. She brought one assistant and WOW! It was hard to believe this kind of talent is up in Winter Park. We got married at Winter Park Resort. They were on time and finished on time. The day of the wedding Ilizabeth was happy and was really funny. Her work was perfect. She finished at 3 and my hair and makeup stayed all day and night. She is a real class act. She contacted me to let me know she had sold her salon and set up a studio in her house. I told her since I live in Golden I am going to come up and have her do my hair. Now that she's out of that loud salon. I'm very excited for her. Book her if you can. You won't regret it! I can't wait to see you!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Lauren C

Best hairstylist I've ever meet. I wish I lived in Fraser. I really liked Ilizabeth for so many reasons. Mainly her experience makes her very chill. She came in(without a trial.) she talked to all of us together. Which was great. She asked us what we wanted. She did it. Everyone... Read More looked perfect. What a great winter wedding! Trust me I've been in lots of weddings. There's just something about her. Not only was she honest with us. She told us. "Tell me if you don't like something I will fix it. My feelings won't be hurt. This day is about you, not me. I want you to say good things about your experience not bad." Most the time I'm afraid of telling them "I look like a clown or my hair hurts and this bun is not what I wanted." So if you want what you want. Book her! Fast cuz she is busy. She did 2 weddings the day she did mine. ❤️Love her! Oh thank you The Knot! What a great app. I found her and everyone I used here.

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Amanda S

Ilizabeth did a beautiful job on our hair and makeup. She arrived on time. She listen to each person. Everyone was extremely happy. No one looked like a clown. I had a trial at another salon in town the girl was a half hour late. Had some drama going on with her boyfriend or... Read More husband. Made a mess of my hair. So to find Ilizabeth was a dream. She just talked about me during the trial. She emphasized this is your day. You need to tell me how you want to look and she made it happen. She also gave me tips on the day before the day of and for that morning. Which really helped. She finished all of our hair and makeup on time and we loved it! I wish I could post a photo. If you are looking for the right person for your beauty on your wedding day get on her schedule now.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Keli S

I had Ilizabeth do my hair and makeup as well as my brides maid. The salon was closed. It was a Sunday. She was so pleasant and just really nice to work with. She checked and double checked if everything was going the way I wanted. I was very impressed with her perfectionism and... Read More her professionalism. I highly recommend Fraser Hair Co. Oh I loved my makeup

2017-01-16T10:59:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a great review Keli. At the time I worked with Keli I was the owner of Fraser Hair Company.if you visit Fraser Hair Company Knot site you can see more reviews of Brides that were happy with their looks I have since... Read Less Read More

Ilizabeth

To me, hair is art and weddings let me create. Every Bride wants a highly trained and experienced Hair Stylist and Make Up Artist. With over thirty years in the beauty business I can achieve your desired look. I make sure your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of. I continue my education to create updated looks. Whether hair or makeup I want your vision to come to life. Check out my photo gallery or my Pinterest page to see what I've been up to. Thanks for stopping by.