iLove Floral Design

San Antonio, New Braunfels, Seguin, & Surrounding Areas

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

San Antonio, New Braunfels, Seguin, & Surrounding Areas (512) 557-0394

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rigo M

Working with our florist was so easy, we got exactly what we wanted and payments were easy and efficient as well. Great company to work with and absolutely beautiful floral designs!!! Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! Everyone loved them, we went with bright bold colors to... Read More compliment the royal blue in our wedding and they were so pretty, our guests were so happy to take some of the arrangements home after the wedding.

2016-11-18T10:24:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lisa M

Chelsea at iLove Floral Design is the definition of AMAZING! I had always dreamed of the perfect rustic/elegant wedding since I was a little girl and when I hired Chelsea, I explained to her my vision and she NAILED it!!! I cannot thank her enough for responding to all of my... Read More emails and phone calls so quickly and for having patience with me when I get going back and forth between flower colors... she was AWESOME! I told Chelsea that I wanted my wedding colors to be blush and rustic blues and she immediately knew the look I was going for. Throughout the wedding process, we would email each other back and forth and she would show me the types of flowers she wanted to add into the arrangements. I am no flower expert, so having Chelsea know exactly which flowers would be in season and wouldn't shrivel up in the Summer heat was great! My wedding was in Austin and she lives in Seguin and was so happy to travel back and forth to meet with me! If I could do it all over again, I would hire her again in a heartbeat! :)

2016-10-11T13:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We loved working with you on your vision and wish you all the best!! :)

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Emily H

Chelsea was so great! I had a hard time with florist because some of them charge so much. One wanted a $5000 minimum!! Chelsea was affordable and my bouquet was better than I imagined! Everything was so perfect! The only thing I regret is not being able to tell her thank you in... Read More person!

2016-07-11T16:51:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We loved working with you & wish you all the best!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

We hired Chelsea for my daughter's wedding on June 18,2016. The outcome was gorgeous! From the bouquets to the flowers at the venue everything was perfect. Chelsea absolutely nailed my daughters vision of the flowers!

2016-07-02T14:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I loved working with the both of you! :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Ashley A

Chelsea was great to work with and created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. The only issue we had was nearly every boutonnière came undone. My husband took my dad's as his was one of the only ones to make it past the ceremony. All in all, our flowers were... Read More beautiful, and she offers the most competitive pricing compared to many florists in town.

2016-06-12T22:18:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! They are so important to us and our main goal is to provide our clients with the best service possible. I am so sorry that there were some boutonniere troubles! Ranunculus can... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Andrea C

We hired iLove Floral Design for my Austin wedding on April 30th, 2016. Best decision! Chelsea was wonderful, and really easy to work with. I sent her some inspirations for what I wanted for my wedding and she completely nailed it. So many people complimented the flowers day of... Read More and even after the event was all said and done. My bridesmaids loved their flowers as well, and my bouquet was gorgeous! A good friend of mine recommended her to me and I will pass on the recommendation to anyone and everyone in need of a florist!

2016-05-11T20:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We loved working with you on your big day! :)

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Kristen M

Chelsea was a pleasure to work with. She was patient, flexible, punctual, and kind. She didn't require a minimum amount unlike other florists plus she accommodated all my special requests. I would recommend iLove Floral Design to anyone.

2016-05-09T21:30:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We loved working with you and wish you all the best!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Lindsey W

My husband and I searched high and low for a wedding planner and Chelsea was the only person we were impressed with. She is very organized, passionate, down to earth, reasonable and thorough. I was working a full time job and did not have time to contact every vendor in San... Read More Antonio and she made that part of the planning process painless for me. She was a wealth of resources and helped find all of our vendors and we ended up being pleased with all of them! I definitely recommend iLove Wedding and Event Design. They also did our floral for the wedding. Since they knew what our budget was they were able to make bouquets work for center pieces etc to fit our budget. And I think out of all of our vendors we received the most raves over our flowers! Highly recommend iLove for your wedding if you want peace of mind! :) Thank you Chelsea for helping make our wedding PERFECT! I seriously can't say enough good things.

2016-05-09T21:31:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! You were such a joy to work with and we wish you all the best!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Jennifer K

Chelsea did a GREAT job on our wedding flowers. I was a little vague in what I wanted - all I could really say was lots of color! But I showed her a picture and she got it perfect! She was also nice enough to make me a mock bouquet before hand so I knew what I would be getting... Read More before signing a contract - perfect for an out of state bride! :) Thank you!!

2016-05-09T21:32:41 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome! Thank you so much for the review and we had such a great time working with you :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Sara V

Absolutely stunning flowers! iLove Floral Design did all the flowers for my wedding from bouquets to table arrangements and I was completely blown away! The flowers were my absolute favorite part of the whole wedding. People are still talking about the gorgeous flowers!!! iLove... Read More Floral Design was completely professional and listened to everything I wanted! I would not go anywhere else! Highly recommended!

2014-03-23T14:55:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so happy you loved all the flowers. It was such a pleasure working with you on your big day & we wish you all the best! -Chelsea

Flowers for my special day

Reviewed on 3/18/2014

The flowers done by iLove Floral Design were gorgeous. I could not have been more pleased with the way they turned out. I do not know much about flowers, but all I had to do was tell Chelsea the colors I wanted and show her one picture and from there she created the most... Read More beautiful floral arrangements. If you are looking for a fun-loving, down to earth, genuine business to help with your memorable day, I would highly suggest iLove Floral Design!

2014-03-23T14:53:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We were so happy to be a part of your day. Best wishes to you & your husband! -Chelsea

extremely happy couple

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Briana G

I wanted a wide range of flowers and colors, and a very specific look for a good price. I was very unfamiliar with flowers and their names, and most of the flowers I liked were out of season. ilove floral design was beyond helpful and patient with me! They worked hard to give me... Read More many options to satisfy my vision, as well as physically made my ceremony and reception site exactly what I asked for. My husband and I could not have asked for more!

2013-11-06T20:26:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We absolutely loved working on your beautiful wedding!