Capturing beautiful moments.

I strive to keep my photography style simple yet elegant, capturing natural expressions, and real moments beautifully!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Olivia H

Manny was great! I just got married on 3/17/17 so I haven't gotten my pictures back yet but I'm sure they will be amazing. He was easy to work with and made me and the groom feel super comfortable.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Mia P

Manny and his assistant, Liz, were absolutely amazing!! They were professional and efficient in keeping our day flowing and making sure that we got the pictures that were important to us. Of all the things that inevitably went awry that day, Manny helped keep us calm and still... Read More managed to capture incredibly creative and beautiful pictures. On the day of the wedding, Manny told us that his goal was to never lose site of the bride and groom. He was true to his word and we have gorgeous candids of us throughout the day to prove it! The quality of his work is incredible and I could not be happier with our photos. To top off a wonderful experience, Manny spent extra time to edit our photos and get them to us by Christmas so that my husband could surprise me with them as a gift. You can't go wrong with IMA Foto.

2017-02-28T02:06:44 Response from the vendor

I wasn’t sure which wedding this was until I saw that tidbit about the Christmas. Now I know exactly who this is :) I'm so happy you like the photos, you two were so laid-back, it made it easy for us. I hope the Phillies... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kelly W

I am so happy we chose Manny for our wedding photography. He was very helpful in our first meeting, explaining his services and working with us for a package that fit our needs and budget. The day of the wedding he was punctual, professional, flexible, and gave great direction... Read More for all the poses. Best of all our pictures came back so quickly (under 3 weeks!) and they turned our great. The quality of all the pictures is fantastic, great editing work, and super easy to work with from the custom USB drive he sent. Overall, I would highly recommend Manny as a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Phoenicia B

Manny was very easy to work with and took amazing pictures! Very professional and knew a lot about weddings and picked just the right shot to make everything look amazing

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 mikemcsw m

5 STARS !! You will be happy if you get Manny. Very professional and quality work and friendly too! http://www.jasonandshayna.com

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Manny gave us such great advice on our schedule, was so easy to work with, and of course the pictures were wonderful! Overall, Manny was by far the best investment we made at our wedding, he was the only vendor that went out of his way even though we didn’t pay him the full... Read More rate because he gave us a military discount, we never once felt he gave it less than 100%.

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Ashley K

Manny has a great eye for composition and refined aesthetic. He helped my groom and I both relax around the camera so we could take natural photos without feeling too posed. He's surprisingly affordable, professional through and through, quick and thoughtful--he threw in a few... Read More extra surprises for us that made the experience all the more special. Plus, he goes the extra mile to scope out your venue and determine lighting, etc. I would definitely hire him for future events.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Allie S

Manny is a fabulous photographer and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. He came and met with us at the venue prior to the event, as he wanted to meet us and become acquainted with the venue since this was a new site for him. Very kind, very affordable... and very... Read More talented! He is incredibly skilled at playing with natural light, and both our posed and candid photos turned out beautifully. Thanks again Manny! We so appreciate you!

Wonderful photographer

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 carissa o

I cannot tell you how happy I am with Manny’s work! I do not know how to describe it, it has like a bright, open airiness to it, I’m not sure if that’s a description or I’m just using words from my real-estate job, but trust me it is wonderful. The whole experience was... Read More wonderful, I believe Manny truly worked with me to get everything I needed and avoid extra costs of things I didn’t need, no sales pressure, quite refreshing actually. I am not sure if I am allowed to discuss pricing on these reviews, but trust me that for the service and product I received it was a bargain.

Brilliant and reasonably priced photographer

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Katharina M

Brilliant and reasonably priced photographer We absolutely LOVED our photos! Manny did it all, the photos of Dave and me were so amazing that I’m actually going to display one photo as an artwork in our living room, he also captured so many great candid moments, and in fact,... Read More the entire day was captured beautifully, even down to the smallest minutiae. He was so welcoming, down to earth, and above all, professional. I HIGHLY recommend him to any soon-to-be brides that feel overcome with the hundreds of photographers-he is simply AMAZING. If you’re the emotional type (ME!), the photos will leave you speechless! I wish him nothing but the success that he deserves for his amazing skills! The only problem we have now is selecting which photos to add to our album, there are just too many to choose.

Excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

I was very satisfied with all of my photos. I highly recommend IMA FOTO to anyone that wants great posed photos, but still want a documentary like feeling of the events. Well almost documentary, because when my husband passed out during the ceremony Manny did not take any... Read More photos of that. I really wish he did because it is part of the day, but I guess I should not be too upset because he was genuinely worried that John hurt his head when he fell back. But still, I wish he would have. Other than that, John was fine, a little embarrassed, but he recovered and the rest of the day was perfect, I really loved Manny’s work and overall I am super satisfied!

2015-07-22T00:35:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Nancy, thank you for writing a review. I honestly didn't think it was appropriate to take photos of John because his fall looked serious, but I'm so glad you liked your photos!

Simply Brilliant!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Kelly H

My photos were fantastic, and my day was so smooth because we took Manny’s advice and added more time in between events. My makeup artist arrived late due car trouble, but this was not a problem because our revised schedule allowed for mishaps. We still had enough time to get... Read More our first look, and even though it was only a few minutes, I am so glad we did. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and the photos are fantastic!

2015-06-19T15:57:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the super quick review Kelly! I wasn't even sure you were back from your honeymoon when I shipped your photos :)

Wonderful pictures and service

Reviewed on 6/05/2015

I was thrilled with our wedding photos. Manny was a dream to work with, he was very original and very well priced. My husband is a bit shy around strangers and he does not like cameras, but he and Manny got along great, he surprised me how well he came out in photos. With our... Read More budget, Manny‘s professionalism stood out from the others we interviewed, I highly recommend him and his charming assistant.

Very professional and KIND!

Reviewed on 5/25/2015

I am so glad we went with Manny, he was so sweet, he used to live in Seattle and knowing we were near the budget limit, he only charged us for the air travel because he stayed at a friend’s house instead of a hotel. The photos were amazing, we got them in less than two weeks,... Read More and the album just came in a few days ago and OMG! It is BEAUTIFUL!!

2015-05-26T17:56:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Paris, thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to revisit my old stomping grounds if only for a few days. It wouldn't have been right to charge you on what was essentially a pleasure trip. Have fun in the Emerald city,... Read Less Read More

Magnificent and Talented!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Anyssa M

As a former wedding coordinator, I worked with may photographers. So when my day came, I had a shortlist of photographers I wanted to work with. Of those, Manny was among the better ones, but what really stood out was how naturally beautiful the couples looked. He could easily... Read More charge so much more and still be worth it! He made us laugh, handled my drunken relatives with ease, was an absolute delight, charming, caring, and thoughtful. He took gorgeous photos that won over our hearts. I am so thankful to have worked with them as a wedding professional and as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Love, love, LOVE imafoto!

Super thrilled with our photos!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

My best friend hired Manny after she saw my wedding photos. I love making scrapbooks and I only wanted my photos, Manny understood this and never pressured me to buy albums because they were out of my budget. We had a wonderful wedding and I was thrilled on how he captured our... Read More personalities so perfectly. I wholeheartedly recommend Manny to any bride that cares to have beautiful photos and cannot afford super expensive celebrity photographers.

Sam Hall

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Wow, Manny is such a great photographer! Not only did he capture our wedding in his own style (something we liked by viewing his portfolio) but he truly paid special attention to every detail I made with my mom. We truly recommend Manny to anyone looking for a top... Read More notch photographer. Thank you many for all the beautiful memories.

Very friendly and talented!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015

Manny is so awesome to work with, not only were the photos spectacular, but he really worked with us in getting the most event coverage we could afford due to our strict budget. Of all the vendors we hired, Manny is the only one that exceeded our expectations. I cannot... Read More recommend ima-foto enough.

San Diego Gem of a Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Rae O

We met with a wide range of photographers before we hired Manny to shoot our wedding, and we are thrilled with our choice! He was so friendly and accommodating, and as much as we liked him... he did an incredible job of melting into the crowd and not attracting attention to... Read More himself, all while still capturing beautiful photos that we still look back on with joy. Manny did so much research ahead of the big day - from tracking where the sun would be at the time of our ceremony to planning for a female 2nd shooter to take bridal suite shots - I can't say enough good things about how easy it was to work with him. The quality of his photos were amazing - I had a hard time choosing which ones would make the cut into our wedding album - and did a great job of capturing the spirit of the day while also being organized enough to get our family shots in. Manny is worth double his fee, you won't be disappointed by him!

Manny Salazar

I am the owner and I personally shoot every wedding I book. My photography style blends both photojournalistic and traditional to create my own contemporary blend of wedding photography that helps me capture the most important and delicate moments of your day.