Creative, Romantic, Fun Wedding Photography

Image In Love seeks to capture your most treasured memories. It is the creative and most intimate images that we are after. Expect us to get all the important moments and expect to be surprised to see the unexpected most magical moments as well. We look forward to meeting you and handling all your photography on the most memorable day of your lives.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

All of San Diego and beyond. (760) 845-1983

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Emilie T

Tobias was great to work with. He has a very unique artistic eye and he is professional. He really made my wedding day come to life with his photos, and was able to keep his own creative outlook while also doing what I had asked him to do as my photographer. Me, and my friends &... Read More family are all OBSESSED with my wedding photos. He really knows what he's doing. You won't regret hiring Tobias!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelly D

Toby is the BEST! If you are searching for the perfect photographer, You found it! Seriously. Every part of our experience with him exceeded our expectations. He has this incredible way of making you feel comfortable and like you have known him for years. And the photos are... Read More beyond amazing! You are crazy if you don't hire him now!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

I highly recommend Toby for a wedding photographer. He was great to work with through the whole process. He helped figure out how much time to book him for, calmed my nerves as a bride, confirmed dates and time and general wedding day plan via phone and confirmed via email and... Read More made sure to get the wedding shots I requested on the day of. On the day of the wedding, he was professional but laid back, so easy to work with. I didn't notice him during the ceremony taking pictures, but he was stealth and got some great shots without being in the way. He gave good direction and had preplanned all the wedding day shots around Balboa park. Also, he processed the wedding photos so fast, we got the wedding pictures back in 3 days, all online and easy to share and download high res pictures, for family and friends without any extra fees. Can't recommend him enough! Thanks Toby!

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Cynthia M

There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe how awesome Tobias was and how professional and talented his work is.... After much searching my wife contacted Tobias with a budget in mind and he meticulously planned out what he could offer us... we chose... Read More to do our engagement photos , wedding photography, and he also provided us with a full service photo booth ... The day of our engagement was a rough drive for him because of traffic but he was in a upbeat mood.. we are people who do not generally crave attention or the spotlight or take a lot of photos but Tobias gave us great direction and his insight into what backgrounds and poses were invaluable ... during the whole photo shoot we could just tell Tobi is passionate about his work and very focused but energetic and fun to be around .. The day of the wedding he took what must've been a bazillion pictures .. we had a videographer (who btw was also awesome) and Tobias first asked if he could and took leadership and direction for the majority of the pictures when it was difficult for us getting everybody to go where we needed. He worked extremely well with the videographers (sometimes we've heard that at joined events they can clash).. Tobi motioned and directed everyone in the wedding party in various positions both candid and posed and they turned out amazing ... We cannot express how thankful we are for all the work he put into taking all the pictures we requested .... he really is a master of his craft and has a beautiful vision for what he is capturing .... I can say with 100% confidence that you will not be disappointed booking him ...

Reviewed on 3/11/2018 Andrea C

We shot with Toby this Wednesday and received our photos back today - three days later! Pretty sure this is unheard of in the photography business. On top of his incredibly fast turn around time, he was a complete pleasure to work with. He has a way of making you feel... Read More completely comfortable. We have three shy kids and they felt at ease from the beginning which made the shoot way easier and the pictures turned out stunning! We all are completely in love with the pictures and have already received e-mails from friends asking for his information because they all love too! And his prices are completely reasonable, especially for his quality of work. We will definitely be using him in the future for our next family pictures. Highly recommended. Can't wait to work with him again next month for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Michael C

Toby has a magical way of making you relaxed and comfortable during photo shoots! We were nervous before our engagement shoot but it was such a fun process largely due to Toby’s great energy and enthusiasm. It was a great idea to do the engagement shoot before the wedding day so... Read More we were already familiar with Toby’s shooting style on the wedding day. The wedding day went incredibly smoothly with Toby and our bridal party loved him and his wife (second photographer)! They got some amazing shots that will provide us so much happiness with years to come. Toby has an unbelievable turnaround time and we received our wedding photos 1 week after our wedding while we were still on our honeymoon! Our friends and family members were so surprised that the photos were ready so soon after the wedding. We made personalized thank you cards with our wedding photos so it was nice to get the wedding photos early to get a headstart on our thank you cards!

2018-03-05T15:32:54 Response from the vendor

Such nice words!!! So happy to be your photog and be able to be apart of making your experience just a little bit better. Thank you very much!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Stacey L

We absolutely LOVED Tobias and Lauren! Most importantly, our wedding pictures were beautiful. Tobias has a really creative eye, and so our pictures looked really unique. When we shared them with our guests, several people raved about how stunning the pictures were. (Not to... Read More mentioned we got them back just one week from our wedding. I am pretty sure this is unheard of. All of my friends who've recently been married said they waited months to get their pictures.) Tobias was also very easy to work with. He was simultaneously laid back and detail oriented. We contacted several photographers in the process of finding someone who was the right fit. Some of the others were a tad more responsive. They wanted to meet for coffee, do a practice shoot, and sent several follow up emails. This is not necessarily Tobias' style, but we chose him anyway because his work was the most beautiful. I can promise that on the day of the wedding (which is what's most important) you will not be disappointed. I would consider myself very picky and would hire Tobias and Lauren again in an instant (and have since recommended them to all of my friends.) You will not regret hiring them to do your photography!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Kathleen Q

Toby was wonderful to work with. He put us at ease and got some amazing photos. He caught a beautiful sunset just right which was behind the wedding party in front of an old classic car. I would absolutely recommend Toby for your event. He also gave me a fair price and had... Read More different package deals to choose from. It was great to have you as our photographer Toby, you captured so many different moments, whether they were thoughtful, fun, or evocative.. Thank you!

2018-01-29T12:36:47 Response from the vendor

That day was great! Thank you so much for choosing me! You were all so easy going and made the whole day just a bunch of fun. Congrats to you both!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 India P

I can't think of words that would do justice to the amazing experience I had recently with Toby as my photographer. I selected Toby after doing some extensive research on photographers in the area. San Diego has no shortage of photographers but let me tell you, Toby is the crème... Read More de la crème! He is extremely responsive, took his time understanding my vision, and was so attentive during the day of the shoot. He arrived early and stayed until we got all of the shots we wanted. The evening was perfect! Thank you so much Toby for taking my ideas and turning them into something beautiful. Needless to say by the end of the night we told him that we're definitely hiring him for our wedding and from there he's going to be our family photographer. Seriously! We loved working with Toby and will be using him for EVERYTHING!!!

2018-01-08T11:13:58 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to be your photographer. It was such a fun shoot walking through down town SD with you both and getting creative, It was a perfect way to ring in the new year and my first shoot of 2018. I cant wait... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Courtney D

I was absolutely blown away by how amazing our engagement pictures turned out! I actually flew in from Ohio to California so we were a little worried. Neither my fiancé or I had met him before or knew anyone who had used him. Tobi exceeded our expectations! He was so much fun to... Read More work with! Even my fiancé said when we left that it was a lot more fun than he thought it was going to be. I would have never thought that we were going to be in love with every single picture he sent us. He even got all our pictures back within a week!!! Since my pictures have been taken I have heard so many comments. “Your pictures are absolutely amazing!” “You can see how much you two love each other in your pictures!” “Your pictures belong in magazines!” “I’ve honestly never seen engagement pictures this good!” My personal favorite, “Do you think my husband will let us redo our engagement pictures and use your photographer?” I’ve been asked more times than I can count for Tobi’s contact information. We will definitely use Tobi again in the future. We gave Tobi and idea of what we wanted and he captured that an more. I don’t have enough nice things to say about Tobi and his quality of work!!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kate h

Toby far exceeded our expectations as our wedding photographer, He is excellent at directing people and setting up poses. As a bride who dreads photographs I felt extremely comfortable, he is encouraging and creative. He captured some amazing photos with limited options for... Read More backgrounds and limited time with natural lighting. We were so grateful for all of the effort that he put into our photos and couldn't be happier with the results. He is truly talented!

2017-11-14T10:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Everyone was a pleasure to be with at your wedding, It was such a fun time and you could really see and feel all the love in the room that night. Congrats to you two!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ashley L

Tobias and his wife Lauren met every expectation and then some for our wedding! Not only were they professional and efficient but amazing and so fun to work with! They captured every moment we wanted! We also did the photo booth which was such a hit! They provided our photos in... Read More a timely manner with an easy link and had no issue downloading. The editing was so tasteful and artsy! We absolutely love them!! I recommend anyone to image in love for their wedding or any event! :)

2017-11-07T14:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so fun for us too! Both of you and all your family was a pleasure to be with for the day. Congrats to you both!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Elizabeth Q

Toby was the perfect choice for our wedding! From start to finish, he was the ultimate professional and his beautiful pictures speak for themselves. We hired Toby to take our engagement and wedding photos. We loved his style of improvising the best pictures possible from each... Read More different environment. He was a joy to work with and we are so grateful for the wonderful pictures that captured our big day. If you're looking for a photographer to take care of everything, ease your concerns and deliver the coolest wedding pictures ever, book Toby immediately. I would recommend him to everyone, he's the best.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Cindy B

We are so happy to have found Tobias through the Knot! He arrived at the venue early and spent that extra time locating the perfect spots for photos. He captured every special moment of my daughters wedding, including those of her getting ready with her bridesmaids, and some of... Read More the groom and groomsmen getting ready as well. I highly recommend adding the photo booth, as it was a big hit! Tobias has a special talent and I am happy to recommend him!

2017-10-04T13:11:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, you and your entire family were a pleasure to be with. I am so happy you like your photos and for sure the photo booth is always a hit! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jasmine T

Tobias was fantastic! He did the photography for my wedding ceremony and reception, and he was very efficient. He was able to get a wide array of gorgeous shots without taking too much of our time. He has a great eye and is very creative! I would definitely recommend him for... Read More your event.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley O

Toby is the BEST photographer. He is so easy to work with, and very creative. He phorographed my wedding two weeks back and we already got our photos. He captures amazing candid photos, along with the traditional staged pictures - which we are so happy with. He added some... Read More beautiful filtering and lighting to the pictures, which made the tropical colors of our wedding venue really pop. My friends and family have had so much fun looking through the pictures and remembering the day. He's a very talented photographer, and My husband and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Aaron W

Simply amazing. Beautiful photos, and very quick turnaround. Tobias was incredible to work with. I was from out of state and went to California for a surprise proposal on the beach. Had our photos within 48 hours. Excellent communication and very accommodating. Captured... Read More everything I could have asked for. Thankful I reached out to him as now we have photos to remember for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend Image In Love Photography and will use again for family photos next time in California.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Koalani S

If you're looking for someone to shoot ANYTHING, look no further than Image In Love Photography! Toby was amazing, and after looking through our photos for the billionth time, I can't rave enough about his artistry, creativity, and talent! Me and the future hubby are far from... Read More experienced in front of a camera, and let's just say I was a little worried with what we would end up with. Boy was I silly to worry. This guy is INCREDIBLY TALENTED! He made a wave crashing into our faces look GORGEOUS! I can't get enough! Mahalo Toby for loosening us up, helping us feel comfortable and at ease, and capturing wonderful images in love (i had to).

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amy S

Had the pleasure of having Toby shoot our wedding! I can't express enough how amazing he was! He was so laid back and made us feel so comfortable! He was able to capture such beautiful shots and I could tell he enjoyed shooting us as much as we enjoyed having him! He had our... Read More pictures ready and beautiful for us within a week of our wedding! I can't stop looking Thur all out of pics he took they are breathtaking! I would absolutely recommend him to all family friends and anyone who is looking to have some professional photos taken by a really cool Guy! Toby thank you again for being such an important part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lauren H

Toby was amazing! He was the perfect type of photographer we needed... not too pushy to get the perfect shot, fun, kind, laid back, and put everyone at ease. He arrived early to scope out the location to find the perfect backdrops for portraits. After the formal pics, he allowed... Read More us to enjoy the day and took photos from every location- without us even knowing he was there! I feel like most of my married friends said they felt like they were being followed the entire evening. NOT Toby! He was really great. And to add to the fantastic-ness... we got our pictures back in less than ONE WEEK!!! They were beautiful! My only recommendation from one bride to another... make a list of the photos you absolutely NEED and want. There were a couple shots we were missing... I had a chair set up for my dad, who had passed away, in the front row with a sign and flowers, and we didn't get a shot of that. But it's totally my fault because I don't think Toby new about it. So make your list!! Our Photobooth was amazing as well! The set up was easy, the pictures amazing and clear, everyone loved it- It was a HIT! I can't wait to get back our video. Such an amazing day <3 Thank you toby!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rachael R

We hired Toby for our summer beach wedding and he did amazing! The photos turned out beautiful and we had them so fast. As a bride, I appreciated that I could count on him and that he never added stress to the event. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Noah M

Toby was the man! We booked him for 3 hours for our Coronado wedding this past weekend and he did not disappoint in the slightest. Showed up super early to scout out the entire property and then met with us for over 3 hours with hundreds of pictures to follow. His energy and... Read More attitude are perfect for weddings and he knows how to get great shots and poses from everyone. Especially around the water! Our beach and bay shots turned out amazing. Very affordable and reliable with quick turn around on his projects. Definitely worth giving him your business.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sarah C

Tobias did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. We had a very low budget and unfortunately could only hired him for a short time that day but he worked extra hard to make sure all the photos I wanted were taken which I greatly appreciated! I've never felt beautiful in... Read More pictures, but he was able to make me feel comfortable and take shots that brought out my beauty. I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jeryn C

Toby photographed our wedding recently. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out and the super quick turnaround to get the finals back. He was able to capture all of the little details of the day that I wouldn't of even thought of capturing. All of the emotions of that... Read More day we can relive through the spectacular photos Toby took. He's friendly and not pushy. I could not imagine anyone else being there on our special day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kyle D

Tobias was awesome! I loved his photography style! He took so many amazing photos! How do I say he was perfect?! He seemed to have been in the right place at the right time all the time! There are certain people in life that seem to just go above and beyond in their craft, Toby... Read More is one of them. Marissa and I really want to thank you for everything you did for us! You made our wedding day so special and will cherish the photos forever. Thanks again Toby!

Tobias Ogden

Tobias grew up in North County San Diego and has spent most of his life in the ocean surfing as he still does today. He started his photography career after transitioning from a professional surfer athlete to becoming an athlete marketing manager and then finally landing the job as a staff photographer with a major lifestyle brand. While honing in on his technical skills Tobias was able to do a variety of photography from underwater, action, commercial and high fashion all while contributing to different magazines and websites where he has had much of his work published.