Creative, Romantic, Fun Wedding Photography

Image In Love seeks to capture your most treasured memories. It is the creative and most intimate images that we are after. Expect us to get all the important moments and expect to be surprised to see the unexpected most magical moments as well. We look forward to meeting you and handling all your photography on the most memorable day of your lives.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

All of San Diego and beyond. (760) 845-1983
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Emilie T

Tobias was great to work with. He has a very unique artistic eye and he is professional. He really made my wedding day come to life with his photos, and was able to keep his own creative outlook while also doing what I had asked him to do as my photographer. Me, and my friends &... Read More family are all OBSESSED with my wedding photos. He really knows what he's doing. You won't regret hiring Tobias!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelly D

Toby is the BEST! If you are searching for the perfect photographer, You found it! Seriously. Every part of our experience with him exceeded our expectations. He has this incredible way of making you feel comfortable and like you have known him for years. And the photos are... Read More beyond amazing! You are crazy if you don't hire him now!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

I highly recommend Toby for a wedding photographer. He was great to work with through the whole process. He helped figure out how much time to book him for, calmed my nerves as a bride, confirmed dates and time and general wedding day plan via phone and confirmed via email and... Read More made sure to get the wedding shots I requested on the day of. On the day of the wedding, he was professional but laid back, so easy to work with. I didn't notice him during the ceremony taking pictures, but he was stealth and got some great shots without being in the way. He gave good direction and had preplanned all the wedding day shots around Balboa park. Also, he processed the wedding photos so fast, we got the wedding pictures back in 3 days, all online and easy to share and download high res pictures, for family and friends without any extra fees. Can't recommend him enough! Thanks Toby!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley O

Toby is the BEST photographer. He is so easy to work with, and very creative. He phorographed my wedding two weeks back and we already got our photos. He captures amazing candid photos, along with the traditional staged pictures - which we are so happy with. He added some... Read More beautiful filtering and lighting to the pictures, which made the tropical colors of our wedding venue really pop. My friends and family have had so much fun looking through the pictures and remembering the day. He's a very talented photographer, and My husband and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Aaron W

Simply amazing. Beautiful photos, and very quick turnaround. Tobias was incredible to work with. I was from out of state and went to California for a surprise proposal on the beach. Had our photos within 48 hours. Excellent communication and very accommodating. Captured... Read More everything I could have asked for. Thankful I reached out to him as now we have photos to remember for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend Image In Love Photography and will use again for family photos next time in California.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Koalani S

If you're looking for someone to shoot ANYTHING, look no further than Image In Love Photography! Toby was amazing, and after looking through our photos for the billionth time, I can't rave enough about his artistry, creativity, and talent! Me and the future hubby are far from... Read More experienced in front of a camera, and let's just say I was a little worried with what we would end up with. Boy was I silly to worry. This guy is INCREDIBLY TALENTED! He made a wave crashing into our faces look GORGEOUS! I can't get enough! Mahalo Toby for loosening us up, helping us feel comfortable and at ease, and capturing wonderful images in love (i had to).

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amy S

Had the pleasure of having Toby shoot our wedding! I can't express enough how amazing he was! He was so laid back and made us feel so comfortable! He was able to capture such beautiful shots and I could tell he enjoyed shooting us as much as we enjoyed having him! He had our... Read More pictures ready and beautiful for us within a week of our wedding! I can't stop looking Thur all out of pics he took they are breathtaking! I would absolutely recommend him to all family friends and anyone who is looking to have some professional photos taken by a really cool Guy! Toby thank you again for being such an important part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Lauren H

Toby was amazing! He was the perfect type of photographer we needed... not too pushy to get the perfect shot, fun, kind, laid back, and put everyone at ease. He arrived early to scope out the location to find the perfect backdrops for portraits. After the formal pics, he allowed... Read More us to enjoy the day and took photos from every location- without us even knowing he was there! I feel like most of my married friends said they felt like they were being followed the entire evening. NOT Toby! He was really great. And to add to the fantastic-ness... we got our pictures back in less than ONE WEEK!!! They were beautiful! My only recommendation from one bride to another... make a list of the photos you absolutely NEED and want. There were a couple shots we were missing... I had a chair set up for my dad, who had passed away, in the front row with a sign and flowers, and we didn't get a shot of that. But it's totally my fault because I don't think Toby new about it. So make your list!! Our Photobooth was amazing as well! The set up was easy, the pictures amazing and clear, everyone loved it- It was a HIT! I can't wait to get back our video. Such an amazing day <3 Thank you toby!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Rachael R

We hired Toby for our summer beach wedding and he did amazing! The photos turned out beautiful and we had them so fast. As a bride, I appreciated that I could count on him and that he never added stress to the event. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Noah M

Toby was the man! We booked him for 3 hours for our Coronado wedding this past weekend and he did not disappoint in the slightest. Showed up super early to scout out the entire property and then met with us for over 3 hours with hundreds of pictures to follow. His energy and... Read More attitude are perfect for weddings and he knows how to get great shots and poses from everyone. Especially around the water! Our beach and bay shots turned out amazing. Very affordable and reliable with quick turn around on his projects. Definitely worth giving him your business.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sarah C

Tobias did a fantastic job capturing our wedding day. We had a very low budget and unfortunately could only hired him for a short time that day but he worked extra hard to make sure all the photos I wanted were taken which I greatly appreciated! I've never felt beautiful in... Read More pictures, but he was able to make me feel comfortable and take shots that brought out my beauty. I couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Jeryn C

Toby photographed our wedding recently. We couldn't be happier with how they turned out and the super quick turnaround to get the finals back. He was able to capture all of the little details of the day that I wouldn't of even thought of capturing. All of the emotions of that... Read More day we can relive through the spectacular photos Toby took. He's friendly and not pushy. I could not imagine anyone else being there on our special day.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kyle D

Tobias was awesome! I loved his photography style! He took so many amazing photos! How do I say he was perfect?! He seemed to have been in the right place at the right time all the time! There are certain people in life that seem to just go above and beyond in their craft, Toby... Read More is one of them. Marissa and I really want to thank you for everything you did for us! You made our wedding day so special and will cherish the photos forever. Thanks again Toby!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Denise M

We were lucky enough to have Toby at Image In Love photograph our wedding a couple of weeks ago, I am so thankful we did! He captured our wedding day in the most candid romantic way. Money well spent for this guy’s artistic eye. He gaves us the some of the best memories of... Read More our special day. He directs with such ease and confident. Not only that, but Toby is friendly, down to earth and was a pleasure to work with. BRIDES, EVENT COORDINATORS AND PARTY PLANNERS look no further, I highly recommend Toby at Image In Love.

2017-05-25T12:12:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the nice words. To hear people tell me they are happy with their photos means so much to me. Thank you so much, Congrats!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Christie S

Toby was an amazing addition to our wedding. His presence is calming and he just effortlessly gets the photos you want while keeping an eye out for those can't miss moments. He was so easy to work with and very responsive to emails. Photos came back to us so quickly also and he... Read More did a great job of getting photos of the entire wedding. We loved working with him!

2017-05-02T11:30:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! I had a great time too, your entire wedding including everyone was very nice and a pleasure to be around for the day. Thank you and congrats!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Shawn W

Toby went above and beyond shooting our wedding in the Florida Keys. He was a joy to work with and made sure that my wife and I were able to enjoy our evening as much as possible without interruption. Toby suggested that we do a first look prior to the ceremony and it was a... Read More moment that neither my wife, nor myself will ever forget. It was a magical event that Toby captured it perfectly. We were lucky to have a full moon at our beach reception and Toby took one of the coolest pictures I have ever seen. We are actually having it printed on a canvas for our home. I highly recommend using Toby for your special day. His sincerity, passion, and professionalism are unmatched. Thanks, Tobe!

2017-05-02T11:32:34 Response from the vendor

Wow, so much love and emotion, I really enjoyed capturing it all for you and in beautiful Florida Keys. Thanks for letting me be part of it!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jassiel P

Loved working with Tobias! He did our engagement photo shoot and was very attentive and detail oriented. We wanted our dog to be part of the pictures and he made it happen. The pictures got back to us in less than a week and we are in LOVE with them. Definitely looking forward... Read More to having him photograph our wedding in December!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Nicole W

From our initial point of contact all the way through the wedding, Toby was fantastic to work with. Initially, we decided to work with Toby because we loved his photography style, appreciated his attention to detail, and liked his laid back personality. He took our engagement... Read More pictures during a storm (strong wind and rain and cold temperatures), and he nailed them, despite the terrible weather. Then, our wedding was held at a non-traditional venue (House of Blues), and he flawlessly worked with the funky lighting and decor to capture not only our special moments, but the uniqueness of the space. Even our guests were coming up to us during the wedding and commenting on how much they liked Toby and how professional he was. If you are looking for a photographer, give Toby a call!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kate S

We are SO glad we had Toby take our wedding photos! He arrived at the venue early to scout locations, got some great shots of the surroundings and picked out the perfect places to do group photos. We wanted to do most of the family and wedding party pics prior to the ceremony... Read More and had about an hour time frame- he was able to get everyone in place quickly, he took amazing pics and was SUPER fun to work with!! Everyone in the wedding commented how much they enjoyed the shoot! After the wedding the photos were posted to a site where we could download and print them as desired, he sent us the link much sooner than expected. I would highly recommend choosing Image in Love Photography for your special event. Thank you Toby!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Dawn C

Toby was amazing! Very reasonably priced and we used him for 2 hours of photographs and our photobooth. I received our photos back the next week after the wedding and they are to die for! I couldn't imagine anything better. And he took tons of pictures! Everything from our set... Read More up, to our wedding party, to our dogs who are super important to us. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants beautiful unique wedding photos!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Stephen L

I asked Tobias to hide and capture my proposal to my girlfriend. First, he was extremely professional and called me immediately when I had questions. Sometimes artists can also be flakes, but Tobias was incredibly professional in every way! He was timely and did exactly what I... Read More requested. Then, on the artistic side, his photos were superb. He captured the full emotion of the day. Then people get frustrated when photographers don't process the photos quickly enough. He did them all much faster than we expected so that we could post on social media and show our families. From start to finish, he was truly remarkable. We asked him to do our wedding as well, because we were so happy, but he was already booked. Alas! But we love the guy and will use him in the future.

2016-11-13T22:17:54 Response from the vendor

That was so fun! seriously was bringing a tear to my eye while I was capturing your proposal. I wish I was available to shoot your wedding! But best of luck and congrats again!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Karianne S

Toby shot our wedding on November 4th and did an amazing job! Toby is very professional & responsive but, most importantly, he is truly talented! Toby has an eye for unique shots and an easy demeanor to put everyone at ease. Our photos were delivered to us with lightning speed... Read More and we were blown away by the style, coloring and compositions. He captured our elegant but fun vibe perfectly. Thank you so much, Toby!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Prescilla D

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Toby! He took his time with our shoot, he didn't look at his watch once while shooting our engagement shoot photos. I got sneak peak pics the following day (AWESOME) & the rest of the pics by the end of the week. Before finishing... Read More up our shoot he asked me if there were any other photos I wanted to take. Awesome service. A+!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emiko O

I searched all the photographer around San Diego on google, and Toby was the quickest one to reply my email. I was so glad to get his reply, because he offers the most reasonable price among all the others. He was very flexible in schedule & time changes, answered my questions... Read More in a very clear and specific way, and of course he was always quick in respond! On the actual day, he blended in super well with my gusts and enjoyed the weeding with us, which I think its very important because you get good photos if you like your photographer! I requested him to take lots of funny pictures, and he gave us many ideas. He respected how we wanted the photo to be taken, but also gave us cool ideas where to go and do different poses. Love the pic of me and my husband on the beach, bear feet on the rock, as well as the one we are dancing at the rock concert at the park! There was a lady who approached us saying that she wanted our pic to be in the magazine which made me super special! Toby kept contact with her and gave me notice by email even after a month later the event, I cant wait to see it! On your wedding day, especially for the bride, its not convenient to walk around with your long dress, talk to everyone and still look pretty. Just let Tobyto take in charge of the photo taking and you will have an awesome pictures! Thx Toby for reminding me "Hey do you wanna take more pic with your grandma? You have less pic with her just now". After the wedding within couple of days, he already send us the photos! Thank you so so so much for your hard work!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dora O

Tobias was amazing!!! He took time to listen to us but also help direct us in the perfect way. We love our engagement photos. He took us to the perfect spot in La Jolla. We had a 1 hour session and hoped to have a few great photos to choose from but ended up with so many great... Read More ones that now we can't decide which to use.

Tobias Ogden

Tobias grew up in North County San Diego and has spent most of his life in the ocean surfing as he still does today. He started his photography career after transitioning from a professional surfer athlete to becoming an athlete marketing manager and then finally landing the job as a staff photographer with a major lifestyle brand. While honing in on his technical skills Tobias was able to do a variety of photography from underwater, action, commercial and high fashion all while contributing to different magazines and websites where he has had much of his work published.