Images by Berit

$5,000 and Over

27 Prospect Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Tanya H

Berit is truly talented and I love her eye! I am so picky when it comes to photography and it was so hard for me to find one. She has totally lived up to all of my expectations for beautiful photos to remember our special day!

Images by Berit--AMAZING wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 stacey s

I cannot say enough about Berit Bizjak, owner of Images by Berit. She is an amazing photo journalist who makes everything "picture perfect". Not only is she extremely talented, but her personality is what truly makes her shine. She makes you feel like you've known her forever and she makes everyone she's photographing feel comfortable. I can't thank Berit enough for truly making our photoshoot seamless and fun! We cannot wait to see all of the pictures from our special day!

Best decision I made during planning was Berit!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Karen D

I could not be more thrilled with Berit's professionalism and creativity. Our pictures look like something out of a magazine. Not only are we thrilled with the end result, Berit was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. Meeting with her was more like sitting down with a friend rather than one of our vendors.

Send Email