Wedding Photography / NYC / NJ Area

$5,000+

27 Prospect Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Becky T

Berit is absolutely amazing at what she does! Throughout the planning process she went WAY above and beyond what is required to help us feel comfortable and prepared for how the day would go. She was always professional and helpful while we made decisions leading up to our wedding day. Despite how stressful a wedding day can be she kept things running smoothly and helped us feel relaxed along the way. We had such a great time with her (after spending more than 12 hours with her) and we are SO happy with our decision to use her!!! Do not hesitate to contact her and meet with her!! Every single picture we have seen so far is far beyond what i could have imagined and I am so happy she helped me capture my day!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Tanya H

Berit is truly talented and I love her eye! I am so picky when it comes to photography and it was so hard for me to find one. She has totally lived up to all of my expectations for beautiful photos to remember our special day!

Images by Berit--AMAZING wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 stacey s

I cannot say enough about Berit Bizjak, owner of Images by Berit. She is an amazing photo journalist who makes everything "picture perfect". Not only is she extremely talented, but her personality is what truly makes her shine. She makes you feel like you've known her forever and she makes everyone she's photographing feel comfortable. I can't thank Berit enough for truly making our photoshoot seamless and fun! We cannot wait to see all of the pictures from our special day!

Best decision I made during planning was Berit!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Karen D

I could not be more thrilled with Berit's professionalism and creativity. Our pictures look like something out of a magazine. Not only are we thrilled with the end result, Berit was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. Meeting with her was more like sitting down with a friend rather than one of our vendors.

TO Images by Berit