European Award Winning Wedding Photography

Our photos are a mixture of traditional, fine art and candid photojournalism with some romance and fashion spice. As women photographers we bring our enthusiasm, attention to detail and our romantic vision to the images we create in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere throughout the wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

7830 S Eastern Ave #124, Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas & Beyond (702) 286-8759

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Navnika W

I am so glad that I found Edina for our Pre-Wedding shoot. She brings out the best in you. Our photo shoot took place near the dry lake bed area and in the Nelson ghost town. It was a hot and sunny day. I was worried that all my pictures would show my sunny face. But when I saw... Read More the final pictures, they looked absolutely amazing! Both Nate and Edina make you feel very comfortable. They are very accommodating. Edina was very open to the poses or styles that we were suggesting her. She let us use all our props and did a great job with them. We also stopped along the roadside to capture the sunset. The sky looked magnificent in her clicks. She knows her angles very well! All in all, Nate and Edina made us feel very special during the shoot and captured some of the best moments of our life:)

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jonathan B

Images by EDI . After searching the internet endlessly for a photographer there were a few dozen results that appeared. Now the fear settles in and the all the questions clutter the mind. Who to pick? Yes, all the work posted on the websites is beautiful. I was a bit... Read More hesitant for our special day because ours is a same sex marriage. I came a cross Edina thru word of mouth, we both go to the same chiropractor. She was recommended to me and I was given her number. I called her and set up a meeting. First impressions are important to me. During our first meeting Edina was just so warm, welcoming and immediately made us feel very comfortable. She was very attentive to our needs, concerns and very mindful of our vision. I admit that we came with some crazy ideas and she was able and willing to give it a try. She is a true example of going above and beyond for the perfect shot.... what a professional! I am very proud to brag that she has captured beautiful memories of our wedding that will forever be with us to cherish. Not only did we find a great photographer we also became friends. I highly recommend Edina not just for her work but also for the amazing person she is.

Images By Edi

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Images by Edi was fantastic! I was a destination bride and Edi made the planning process so easy. I took a trip to Las Vegas to meet potential vendors and once I met with Edi I did not need to meet with any other photographers. I spent 3 hours with her during our initial meeting... Read More discussing every detail and she never once tried to rush me. She even had some healthy Vegan snacks to offer me during the meeting when I told her I was a Vegan! On the wedding day Edi and her assistant were amazing. The were calm and organized and always knew what to do and where we should be even when me or our wedding party did not. Edi had suggested we do a day of photography on the Las Vegas strip the day after the wedding as my husband and I really wanted some photos on the strip but our actual wedding was out at Lake Las Vegas. At first I was skeptical however I think it was the best decision we could have made. It was so special and romantic the day after the wedding to get dressed up again and take photos with just my husband and I. There was no stress of the wedding day anymore and we could just relax and have fun and enjoy a special moment. I would highly recommend doing this to anyone who is not immediately leaving on their honeymoon and has the time. We have now received our images from the wedding and let me tell you I am so happy we chose Images by Edi. Our photos are absolutely AMAZING! The hardest part was trying to narrow down the images to select some for our album because I loved them all. I would highly recommend Images by Edi to anyone. Photography was really important to my husband and I and were were extremely impressed by Images by Edi right from the planning process to the end reslut.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Afrodite M

Edina Dibusz is an AMAZING photographer! She truly captures beautiful moments in her photography. I had the honor to have a session with her for my high school senior photos and she has the Midas touch when it comes to taking photos. I could not have wished for anything better... Read More because she took the BEST pictures. Edina has the most positive energy and the most professional experience I have ever seen from any individual. She takes her work seriously but she manages to have the best time with her customers (including me!)

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Irina K

I can only but recommend Edina! She was our wedding photographer and our photos are just amazing! If I have a photo session in Vegas I will definitely do it with Edi =)

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Meredith A

Edina and her assistant were beyond fabulous. Edina captured all of our special moments and made sure we had perfect poses and great lighting. Edina is great to work with and I am so glad she was there to share in our celebration. Cannot say enough wonderful things about her!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ava D

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We came from out of town and Edina found the best spots for pictures and told our big group what to do because we really needed some direction! Pictures turned out amazing and really showed our personalities!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jamye C

Edina was absolutely awesome!! Our pictures are amazing, she was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend her and her staff. We had a second photographer for 2 hours and Edina brought an assistant to manage lighting and help with photos. I have no regrets. She was... Read More awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 mollie h

EDI was a pleasure to work with and really listened to the kind of photos we wanted. My wife, Mollie, and I were amazed at the photos she took for our engagement session. She originally told us that the session would last approximately 30-45 minutes and she would take a 100... Read More photos. All I can say is wow!!! EDI spent more like an 1.5 hours with us and must have taken a 1000 pictures. EDI sent us over a 150 images that were print worthy and to this day we still have a hard time picking our top 10, and this was just the engagement session! This made us super excited to see what the pictures from the wedding would look like. On the day of the wedding EDI showed up way ahead of schedule and had an assistant to help her. Originally we thought the assistant was just to stage people but he ended up being the second photographer for ceremony which was unexpected but a pleasant surprise. EDI is a true professional and caught all of our special moments and helped document our special day for life. She takes amazing pictures, truly listens to the couple, and is competitively priced. EDI could have charged us 3 times as much and we would have paid. EDI was a pleasure to work with and I would hire her again to take pictures for any kind of important family event.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Carl R

IT was wonderful

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sadie B

This review is long overdue! Our wedding was in June at the Flamingo, and we are so glad we chose Images by EDI as our wedding photographer. We planned our Vegas wedding from across the country and Edina was great about answering our questions and making sure we had the perfect... Read More timeline for pictures. I was nervous about hiring a photographer without meeting them in person, but on the day of the wedding Edina made us feel at ease and was so great to work with. Our pictures came out fantastic! There are great candids and so many creative shots, she was even able to get a giant group photo of everyone who attended the wedding. A lot of the areas we took pictures in were very crowded, and we attracted an audience at times but by looking at the photos you would think it was just the two of us. Edina did such a great job finding the best backdrops for our pictures. Months after my wedding, and my family and friends still rave about how awesome the pictures turned out. I’m still having a hard time picking out favorites to have printed because they all came out so great!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Koral S

I am extremely happy that I chose Images by Edi as the photographer for my engagement session and wedding day. She went above and beyond my expectations. She truly wanted me to be satisfied and worked extra hard to make that happen. She traveled with us all the way to Mt.... Read More Charleston for our complimentary engagement session. She is NOT one of those people who is so strict about only giving you "one hour of her time", and then as soon as your time is up, she starts putting away her camera. She truly loves her job and wants to take amazing photos and makes sure you are truly satisfied. Because she spent time with us for engagement photos, I was very comfortable with her the day of the wedding and she helped me not just take good photos but also calmed me down during some of the most stressful parts of the day. And of course calming me down meant I took better photos! She is truly a professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alex C

AMAZING WORK IS ALL I CAN SAY FROM THE PHOTOS TO THE COMMUNICATION. FOREVER I WILL HAVE GREAT MEMORIES OF OUR WEDDING DATE..ONLY ADVICE I CAN GIVE IS USE IMAGES BY EDI FOR AND SPECIAL EVENT YOU MAY HAVE

Reviewed on 10/24/2017

Yes we did it! And who would have thought that our wedding was all organized in just a click of a mouse??? The photos shot by Edi were all amazing!!! Not only she is a good photographer she is also very patient and she will not stop until she is satisfied on capturing the best... Read More moment of your life... Go to the best spot around the vegas strip.. walking, shoot, walking again, strike a pose..kiss..and kiss! All of this resulted on our great photos! Thank you so much Edi!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mollie H

Edina did an amazing job with our wedding and engagement session! She took tons of pictures and they all turned out beautiful! They're all so great, that It's hard to choose a favorite (I'm still struggling to pick ones to print for the wall). She takes a good mix of posed (but... Read More nothing stiff and unnatural) as well as candid/ fun shots. Edina is super professional, quick to respond, and has an amazing eye. I highly recommend hiring Images by EDI for your wedding. You absolutely will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Yvess L

Images by Edi was amazing! My wife and I love our engagement and wedding pictures! Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Brittney L

Edina is absolutely amazing and extremely creative at what she does. I would recommend her for any one looking for a photographer! She made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable while taking pictures. My wedding pictures look like something you will see in a bridal... Read More magazine. I absolutely love Edina work.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Erite A

We were fully satisfied with the services provided by Images by EDI. Coordinating a wedding from the UK is not easy but Edina, our photographer, made the photography part easy. Before the wedding, she was always available on video Skype to answer any questions we had. We... Read More got along very well as she knew her stuff very well and provided recommendations. We could feel that she did this stuff before and that we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, Edina was excellent, even toward the end where we were starting to feel tired after such a long and emotional day. She had the right words and energy to keep us going. The photos came only 2 weeks later. They were awesome and high quality. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Victoria S

Edina was our wedding photographer, she was the best choice. All the pictures came out beautiful and breathtaking. We are appreciated for your amazing work.:)

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Zoltan R

It's a hardest think to find the best photographer for your wedding, especially when you are a wedding photographer too. Edina was the greatest choice she did amazing job. Thank you for everything Zoltan.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 zsanett r

Edi is a very passionate and professional wedding photographer. I am highly satisfied with her work

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 jacob h

We were absolutely thrilled to work with Edina for our wedding. We can't thank her enough for her thoughtfulness, hard work, professionalism, and wonderful pictures. She did whatever was needed to make our day special and we are so happy we chose her. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Tokz S

Edina was the official photographer of my uncle on his wedding in Las Vegas last June 2016, I must say she made the experience very memorable for us. She captured moments that made us smile looking back. Her eye for perfection is amazing, she made us all comfortable during the... Read More photoshoots and made us laugh in the process more importantly. She has truly mastered the art of photography and I can only wish that more people get to experience it. Cheers Edina and thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 najia H

Had a wonderful experience with Images by EDI. She is very details oriented and she knows what is required to do a good photography of the most special moments of your life. She goes above and beyond to achieve your satisfaction. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She... Read More enjoys her career. Edi captured images of all of our details in such an artful way help us save the memory for ever. Having access to all of the photos online was a great benefit to family and friends who wanted to have immediate access to our photos. She artfully combined color and black and white to enhance the images to make them even more beautiful! I highly recommend her, and I am sure you would be as happy as we are every time you look at your pictures.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Rene O

My husband and I are Las Vegas residents and the choices for photographers is overwhelming. After pouring over websites and reviews we decided to give Images by EDI a call. Honestly, we knew immediately we had found the perfect photographer for us. Edina made us feel so... Read More comfortable and her genuine kindness and caring was evident the whole time we spent with her and we spent alot of time, not just at the initial meeting but throughout, including a pre- wedding photo shoot at Antelope Canyon and our ceremony and reception at The Tropicana. One other thing, I hate having my picture taken but Edina has this uncanny ability to bring the best out of anyone. She is so professional and takes absolutely beautiful photographs. You can't go wrong with Images by EDI.