European Award Winning Wedding Photography

Our photos are a mixture of traditional, fine art and candid photojournalism with some romance and fashion spice. As women photographers we bring our enthusiasm, attention to detail and our romantic vision to the images we create in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere throughout the wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

7830 S Eastern Ave #124, Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas & Beyond (702) 286-8759

My husband and I absolutely enjoyed working with Edina

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

My husband and I absolutely enjoyed working with Edina and when we got our pictures after the wedding we were elated. She is so wonderful to work with, a true artist and professional. Besides her wonderful skill and talent she is so kind, caring and enjoyable to work with. She... Read More captured so many great moments! She made us feel so comfortable and it was really fun to do an engagement shoot with her as well. The whole experience exceeded my expectations. The quality of her work combined with her genuine care for your needs, I can honestly say she went above and beyond. She whole heartedly wanted us to be happy. Truly grateful for all that she and her staff did. I would book her again and again. Anjuli Messmer

Images by Edi

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 reyne P

I can not say enough amazing things about Edina our photographer for our wedding on June 25, 2015. Edi is a true professional in every sense of the word. We coordinated the wedding long distance and she made us feel assured and secure in all the wedding plans. She answered all... Read More emails and really took time to get to know what we wanted in our wedding photos. She also came with ideas. The photos that she took are stunning. The day of the wedding she work tirelessly to make sure the lighting and shots were just right. She was flexible with time and made sure to get all out shots. It was 113 degrees in Las Vegas, but that didn't stop her from capturing ever moment. I would highly recommend her for ANY event!!

Images By Edi

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Images by Edi was fantastic! I was a destination bride and Edi made the planning process so easy. I took a trip to Las Vegas to meet potential vendors and once I met with Edi I did not need to meet with any other photographers. I spent 3 hours with her during our initial meeting... Read More discussing every detail and she never once tried to rush me. She even had some healthy Vegan snacks to offer me during the meeting when I told her I was a Vegan! On the wedding day Edi and her assistant were amazing. The were calm and organized and always knew what to do and where we should be even when me or our wedding party did not. Edi had suggested we do a day of photography on the Las Vegas strip the day after the wedding as my husband and I really wanted some photos on the strip but our actual wedding was out at Lake Las Vegas. At first I was skeptical however I think it was the best decision we could have made. It was so special and romantic the day after the wedding to get dressed up again and take photos with just my husband and I. There was no stress of the wedding day anymore and we could just relax and have fun and enjoy a special moment. I would highly recommend doing this to anyone who is not immediately leaving on their honeymoon and has the time. We have now received our images from the wedding and let me tell you I am so happy we chose Images by Edi. Our photos are absolutely AMAZING! The hardest part was trying to narrow down the images to select some for our album because I loved them all. I would highly recommend Images by Edi to anyone. Photography was really important to my husband and I and were were extremely impressed by Images by Edi right from the planning process to the end reslut.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Brittney L

Edina is absolutely amazing and extremely creative at what she does. I would recommend her for any one looking for a photographer! She made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable while taking pictures. My wedding pictures look like something you will see in a bridal... Read More magazine. I absolutely love Edina work.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Erite A

We were fully satisfied with the services provided by Images by EDI. Coordinating a wedding from the UK is not easy but Edina, our photographer, made the photography part easy. Before the wedding, she was always available on video Skype to answer any questions we had. We... Read More got along very well as she knew her stuff very well and provided recommendations. We could feel that she did this stuff before and that we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, Edina was excellent, even toward the end where we were starting to feel tired after such a long and emotional day. She had the right words and energy to keep us going. The photos came only 2 weeks later. They were awesome and high quality. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Victoria S

Edina was our wedding photographer, she was the best choice. All the pictures came out beautiful and breathtaking. We are appreciated for your amazing work.:)

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Zoltan R

It's a hardest think to find the best photographer for your wedding, especially when you are a wedding photographer too. Edina was the greatest choice she did amazing job. Thank you for everything Zoltan.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 zsanett r

Edi is a very passionate and professional wedding photographer. I am highly satisfied with her work

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 jacob h

We were absolutely thrilled to work with Edina for our wedding. We can't thank her enough for her thoughtfulness, hard work, professionalism, and wonderful pictures. She did whatever was needed to make our day special and we are so happy we chose her. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Jonathan B

Images by EDI . After searching the internet endlessly for a photographer there were a few dozen results that appeared. Now the fear settles in and the all the questions clutter the mind. Who to pick? Yes, all the work posted on the websites is beautiful. I was a bit... Read More hesitant for our special day because ours is a same sex marriage. I came a cross Edina thru word of mouth, we both go to the same chiropractor. She was recommended to me and I was given her number. I called her and set up a meeting. First impressions are important to me. During our first meeting Edina was just so warm, welcoming and immediately made us feel very comfortable. She was very attentive to our needs, concerns and very mindful of our vision. I admit that we came with some crazy ideas and she was able and willing to give it a try. She is a true example of going above and beyond for the perfect shot.... what a professional! I am very proud to brag that she has captured beautiful memories of our wedding that will forever be with us to cherish. Not only did we find a great photographer we also became friends. I highly recommend Edina not just for her work but also for the amazing person she is.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Tokz S

Edina was the official photographer of my uncle on his wedding in Las Vegas last June 2016, I must say she made the experience very memorable for us. She captured moments that made us smile looking back. Her eye for perfection is amazing, she made us all comfortable during the... Read More photoshoots and made us laugh in the process more importantly. She has truly mastered the art of photography and I can only wish that more people get to experience it. Cheers Edina and thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 najia H

Had a wonderful experience with Images by EDI. She is very details oriented and she knows what is required to do a good photography of the most special moments of your life. She goes above and beyond to achieve your satisfaction. She is very knowledgeable and professional. She... Read More enjoys her career. Edi captured images of all of our details in such an artful way help us save the memory for ever. Having access to all of the photos online was a great benefit to family and friends who wanted to have immediate access to our photos. She artfully combined color and black and white to enhance the images to make them even more beautiful! I highly recommend her, and I am sure you would be as happy as we are every time you look at your pictures.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Rene O

My husband and I are Las Vegas residents and the choices for photographers is overwhelming. After pouring over websites and reviews we decided to give Images by EDI a call. Honestly, we knew immediately we had found the perfect photographer for us. Edina made us feel so... Read More comfortable and her genuine kindness and caring was evident the whole time we spent with her and we spent alot of time, not just at the initial meeting but throughout, including a pre- wedding photo shoot at Antelope Canyon and our ceremony and reception at The Tropicana. One other thing, I hate having my picture taken but Edina has this uncanny ability to bring the best out of anyone. She is so professional and takes absolutely beautiful photographs. You can't go wrong with Images by EDI.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Nikki V

FABULOUS PHOTOGRPHER!!! We were searching for over 6mths to find the perfect photographer. After reading so many reviews and ratings, we came upon Edina, Images by EDI from The Knot. After checking all the photos on her website, we knew we found our perfect photographer. Edina... Read More was super professional, patient, and punctual. We are super happy with the outcome of all our photos and want other couples to know that we highly recommend Edina to everyone. Once again, we thank you so much for making our memories so beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Amanda W

Planning a wedding from Australia can be extremely challenging, picking venues, photographers from across the world and the one thing that you really want to get right is the photographer as your images will last a lifetime and allow you to share your wedding with all of your... Read More loved ones back home. Edina's passion, talent and professionalism made selecting Images by EDI an easy choice! Despite the time differences and being across the world, Edina took the time to set up phone meetings, offered different forms of communication so that I could ask all of the questions I had. When we arrived, she and her assistant were on time, professional and fitted in with our wedding style and plans perfectly. She was able to adapt to our wishes and her images exceeded our expectations. Such a great experience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016

We flew from England for our Las Vegas wedding in June 2016. We chose Edina as she made everything so easy for us. The wedding pictures were amazing and she chose all the best locations on strip. I would recommend anyone of thinking of hiring a photographer to use Edina, you... Read More won't be disappointed. Thanks! Paul & Nicola

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Crystal A

Images by EDI is the only way to go for wedding photography in Vegas! My wife and I married on 4/1/16 and couldn't have asked for anyone better than EDI. I researched multiple photographers, but fell in love with Edi's work when I looked at her online portfolio! I also loved... Read More that she was gay friendly. I reached out to her about what I was looking for and she immediately got back to me and sent price estimates. She was extremely reasonable in comparison to other photographers. We had a very specific idea about wanting a photo shoot in both old Downtown Vegas and on the Strip. Edi worked with us to find the best time, was enthusiastic, was very responsive to our requests. On our wedding day she and her assistant showed up early and let us know they were ready. We met them and instantly felt very comfortable. Edi is warm and friendly! She worked diligently throughout the session to give us the best views and lighting (made sure no people in background, no closed eyes or double chins, helped us relax into our poses, spotted any potential wardrobe malfunctions). She even spent extra time with us to make sure the photo shoot was complete, despite going a bit over our agreed upon contract time. Edi paid careful attention to the photo development and when we saw the final images - we were amazed at how beautiful they were! I loved working with Edi and would highly recommend her to anyone. She is such a talented artist and we were thrilled to have such beautiful wedding images! Thank you EDI!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

When we saw the photos at the very first time we were genuinely blown away. Thanks for all of the excellent pictures! They're gorgeous and we absolutely love them. We (I) simply cannot believe we look so good, you exceeded all of our expectations. :-) ( Actually these... Read More images make me feel like I am a princess. :-) ) You could not have captured our marriage more perfectly and the photos are priceless for us. Awesome pictures to go with the awesome memories! :) Thanks for your kind, caring, delightful personality, it was so fun and easy to work with you. I still have to smile if I think of some moments. :-)) We simply cannot thank you enough for capturing the moment!

Great Photos and amazing Experience

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Jasmine A

My husband and I absolutely enjoyed working with Edina. this was the first photoshoot we ever did after our marriage. We were celebrating third wedding anniversary. When we got our pictures after the wedding we were overjoyed. All our friends and family gave us amazing feedback... Read More on the photos. She is so wonderful to work with, a true artist and professional. During the photoshoot she took us to places on the Strip Las Vegas where we might have not gone on our own. Beautiful views of the city was an added bonus. The day was crowded in Vegas but when we saw the final result in pictures, they were so clean without any noise or unwanted objects.

Sincere and Talented!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Talk about professional, flexible, generous with her time, talented and just overall, great; she really cares about her clients. From the first phone conversation I had with Edina, it was clear that she was genuine and someone you would like to work with. From there she never... Read More hesitated to meet me any time I suggested to talk about the wedding and details. Edina and her team photographed our henna party and wedding of over 400 people in Las Vegas on 10/10/2015. She managed to capture some of the most precious moments that were present and the best expressions of our guests. Edina worked with us even during our time crunch - she gave us options but definitely had very valuable insight. Edina came earlier than we had agreed to our henna party to catch us during dusk and even during the long wedding day. She also made sure to check in with me at the end of the night to make sure there were no other photos I wanted before she left. We just got our wedding photos and the photos turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her or use her again myself!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jackie R

Perfection, ease, oh so many words! She was amazing! She fit in with whatever was going on from our elegant to our party bus crazyness! She made us feel comfortable and that says alot for 2 shy people who hate getting pictures taken. They turned out better then one could even... Read More imagine. I would do it all over again in a heart beat! She has the correct equipment to really capture and light up whats needed to! That light bar did a world of difference and I did so much research before I contacted her and she is the best of the best hands down. I loved her so much and was sad saying bye at the end of the evening.

wedding photography

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lilac M

she's really an amazing photographer. thank you so much for the fabulous photographs edi, we love it so much. it's really worth hiring her for your wedding. xx L&A Dubai

Too many photos to choose

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jaclynne D

My husband and I planned our wedding from NJ. We travelled to Las Vegas and met with vendors but once we met Edi we knew she was the perfect fit for our photographer for our big day! Edi listened to all our dream details for our big day, showed us her albums and photos, and was... Read More so gracuous. Being the detailed people we are, we even facetimed a week before the wedding! The day of our wedding, Edi did a wonderful job of giving my husband and I tips on how to look "natural" as this isn't something that comes natural! But you would never know if you saw our pictures! We like so many, in fact, we couldn't cut photos so we just got more pages in our album! Edi captured beautiful photos of the most amazing day of our lives and ee can't wait to get our album and enjoy it for the rest of our lives!!

A wonderful experience & gorgeous photos!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

First, I am extremely picky about photographers, as I have experience in that area. I wanted beautiful wedding photos that looked REAL, not stiff poses. Ours was a destination wedding and the hotel's package included photography after the ceremony, but I was worried about their... Read More quality. I'm so glad that I booked with EDI, the other photographer wasn't very good. EDI's photos blow them out of the water. Edina and her assistant (who's name I forgot, but she was lovely!) were absolutely incredible. We discussed locations beforehand and EDI took charge of the whole operation (a big relief for me), instructing the limo driver and getting the photos at each location at just the right time of the evening. The photos are stunning, everyone we've shown them to said they are the most beautiful wedding photos they've ever seen. Seriously. And it was so much more than just a photo shoot, EDI made it an EXPERIENCE. It was wonderful and unforgettable, we felt like movie stars! The photos are even better than I could've hoped for, I love them! We might have to hire EDI again for anniversary pictures someday!

Gorgeous Prints

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My best friend hired Images by EDI to shoot my Las Vegas wedding party after our ceremony on the strip. She was fantastic!!! Super easy to work with, really caught the essence of who we are and took tons of beautiful pictures everywhere we asked. I would definitely recommend her... Read More to anyone who is planning a Vegas wedding!!! Our pictures are storybook and will be treasured forever thanks to her talents.