Images By Inda

Southern California, L.A. to S.B. + Destination Weddings

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

998 Church Street, Ventura , CA Southern California, L.A. to S.B. + Destination Weddings (818) 679-0987

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Niki S

You place a lot of trust in a wedding photographer, to capture the moments and memories of one of the most important days of your life. I’m so happy we trusted Inda to do just that! The pictures she has sent us so far (we’ve only been married just over a week) have completely... Read More blown us away! Her technique, combined with her heart and soul, work to capture the mood, the details and expressions exquisitely. She is absolutely AMAZING! When we met Inda before the wedding, she took the time to really listen to what we wanted. We could tell immediately that she really cared about us, she was really listening, and that she was committed to us having the very best pictures of our special day. Inda truly delivered on exactly what we wanted, and so much more! She also had two assistants, Karyn and Jose, working with her that were absolutely stellar. They were there, along with Inda, to photograph every moment of interest- from the poignant to the hilarious. My wife and I were SO impressed! I wholeheartedly recommend Inda and her photography services. She is now my go-to for all my photography needs. And, I can’t wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures!!! Thank you so much, Inda! WE LOVE YOU!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Molly M

As the guest at a wedding of dear friends, I was highly impressed by Inda. Her energy, creativity, and joy in what she does shines through. She is cheerful, friendly, and gladly takes requests for group photos. Her presence truly added to the occasion. But when you see what she... Read More captures, the eye of an artist is undeniable. Her images bring to life all the love surrounding every aspect of the celebration. She is truly someone unique, professional, and beyond talented in her field.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Renee K

Inda is that special blend of consummate professional, unique artist, and passionate & playful personality. My wife and I were looking for a photographer, first, who had wedding experience. Someone who we would trust to capture one-of-a-kind moments, as well as, the... Read More traditional and timeless portraits to be shared with friends and family. Inda did both, and exceeded our expectations. As we write this, its only a week after our wedding and so many more photos will continue to keep surprising and delighting, just as Inda and her amazing team did on our special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michele W

Inda is truly an amazing photographer. We had the pleasure of having her shoot both our engagement photos and wedding photos. Her ability to capture the most intimate and beautiful moments in an organic way is just amazing. There wasn't ever a moment that my husband and I felt... Read More uncomfortable or fake. She's also really fast and just has an eye for capturing the perfect shots, which is definitely a skill. All of our pictures are just breathtaking. I would highly recommend her. She's just awesome!! We're so happy she was were there to capture this special time in our lives. We'll cherish this experience forever. Thanks, Inda! XO

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Alexandra P

If you are looking for a photographer for a wedding or really any other event...you have to book Inda!! I've never had another vendor at work (I plan events for a living) or a personal event, that worked harder for me. Her kindness, effort, attention to detail, talent and work... Read More ethic are surpassed by none. Inda photographed our wedding last weekend and I cannot recommend her enough! She also did our engagement shoot back in January and we love those pictures as well. I went ahead and booked her without consulting my fiance after I met her at a work event so he was excited to meet her at the engagement shoot and after meeting her, he just loved her friendly personality and efforts to get the best shots for us. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We have been in other weddings where the photographers don't have the attention to detail that Inda does so we are really appreciative of her for that. She is just fabulous, both at her job and as a person. She has a great eye for what looks good and is a real perfectionist so all of our pictures came out stunning for both the engagement shoot and the wedding. She worked extremely hard all day at the wedding (never stopping for 1 second) to get the best shots for us across multiple different locations at our venue. She really knows what is best for her clients and how to get the best pictures. Our whole bridal party was just really impressed with her demeanor and efforts as well as the final product - of which we received a first look within 24 hours. I can't thank Inda enough for both taking beautiful photos of us and for being a kind and supportive presence throughout the process. Inda also brought along a great 2nd shooter to help her throughout the day as well as a videographer. She sourced and booked the videographer on our behalf and found someone who was willing to shoot within the budget and specifications that we had. She really looks out for what is best for her clients and makes sure to have the right people and equipment on the ground to achieve that.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Karl N

I cannot express how grateful we are to have had Inda and her team working with our wedding over the past few months. When she came on board she put the time and effort into working with our wedding coordinator, our busy schedules and high expectations for our photos and video.... Read More She delivered on every service she provided and went above and beyond to make sure we achieved the "look" we were striving for. From the wedding photos to the boudoir shoot. From the wedding trailer to the wedding video, Inda is a professional and treats you right. Her talent and creative eye is very rare to find. We will be using Inda again and cannot give a higher recommendation. Thank you INDA!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Tiffany S

Inda is by far one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. I met her years ago when I hired her to do my headshots...and no lie ...I still get auditions off of those headshots and its been at least 8 years. Then I hired her to direct a film I produced because she just... Read More has an eye that is remarkable, and she is a passionate and fearless woman who puts her heart into her work. Oh and did I forget to mention ...we won "Best Film" at the Vacaville International Film Festival that year for our film! so when it came time for me to pick my wedding photographer it was a no-brainer...INDA. I didnt even look for anyone else because if it aint broke dont try to fix it. My wedding photos are AMAZING!!!! I am constantly getting told by people who see them how beautiful, cool, stunning they are. Or my favorite line..." it looks like they should be in a magazine" That is how talented Inda is. Im convinced there is nothing this woman cant do!!!! if you are looking for a photographer who knows her craft, driven, creative, down to earth, hard working, professional and just downright badass...call INDA!!!!!!!!! you will not be dissappointed.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Inda Reid is an AMAZING photographer, and one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life. I had shot with her a couple of times in Los Angeles for some acting and modeling jobs and her ability to make even the most timid person feel completely comfortable in front of the... Read More camera was unsurpassed by ANY other photographer I had ever worked with. That was absolutely integral when choosing a wedding photographer, as my husband is quite shy... She was completely open to any vision I had and matched it seamlessly with her own creativity to create some of the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen. The time and passion she puts in to each shoot will make you feel like a millions bucks. My husband and I loved her so much that we flew her back out to Hawaii to take our maternity photos. Those maternity photos were featured on the "Hot Moms Club" online magazine. I cannot recommend her highly enough and I look forward to her shooting my beautiful baby girl.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

If you're hesitating to take Images By Inda as your photographer, don't even think twice and hire her right now. Our experience was above & beyond all of our expectations. At each meeting and during each session Inda showed professionalism, punctuality, support, creativity,... Read More and most importantly made the wedding day a ton of fun. When we sat down to discuss what we were looking for in our engagement and wedding photos, she already had brilliant and fun creative ideas in mind for us. This is exactly what you need, someone that can get into your mind and produce quality that exceeds your expectations. We walked away from our meeting with the feeling we just hired a friend, even though we just met for the first time. Inda always has the most amazing smile on her face that helped put me at ease and I think her smile made me smile prettier. Inda does her job with upmost respect, and she genuinely cares about her clients and loves what she does! Professional, charismatic, a dream to work with, the list goes on! You won't find a harder working photographer who will go the extra mile to get that perfect shot and produce the most amazing pictures. THANK YOU, INDA!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Inda Reid is the absolute sweetest and most professional photographer I have ever met. She is very patient and will work endlessly to fulfill any of your desires. She has taken stunning photos and utilizes only the highest quality equipment. Her boundless optimism adds to the... Read More joy of your event.

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

I truly don't know where to begin. Inda and her photographers actually added so much to the pure joy and excitement of our wedding day. She showed up early, worked fast and efficiently, and was always smiling, She covered everything we wanted for our special day, and so much... Read More more we didn't even know we wanted. She really made us feel very comfortable, and was kind and courteous to everyone. But don't let it fool you, this girl is a very hard worker! I want to say we had over 2500 photos to look through, but the best part was, every single one of the photos was AMAZING! I have referred Images by Inda to many friends and family without hesitation, and to this day, everyone has raved about her. If you don't want to deal with added stress regarding your wedding day; hire Inda right away...you will be very glad you did.