Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

6222 Washington Ave, Racine, WI

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Nicole C

Love love love this place! My experience was amazing at images! The staff was excellent and the dress I found was gorgeous and the price good!!! Would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for great service and a beautiful gown and experience!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Stephanie D

These ladies were SO unbelievably nice and made picking out my dress fun and not stressful at all. This was the first and only place I stopped because I found my dress here. They had a wide variety of flattering styles that were affordable, and I highly recommend them. They... Read More also have their own seamstress, so it's really a one-stop shop! Great experience!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Madison C

I worked with Lisa and she was very helpful and made me feel very important. They had a great selection of dresses in various sizes, which made picking out dresses very fun! I will definitely recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Killoran B

The ladies were great and encouraging! I love my dress. Price was really reasonable, too!

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Carolyn A

I had such a wonderful experience buying my dress from Images! Lisa was incredibly helpful in finding dresses and helping me try them on. She offered great advice about different cuts and style options, but wasn't pushy and really listened to me and what I wanted and liked. I... Read More absolutely love the dress I chose, and really appreciate all of Lisa's help finding it and the perfect accessories. I also appreciate that Images was able to accommodate the group I brought with me -- my mom, grandma, aunt, sister and best friend all came along, and there was plenty of space for them.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Kathryn K

Claudio is the best. He did my hair trial a week before the wedding and I was so happy with his work. The day of the wedding, he did my hair and 3 other girls. He was fast and did an amazing job on everyone. He did exactly what we wanted, and it held up throughout the day... Read More and night. I have very thick hair and my curls usually die a few hours later. I don't know what his trick was, but my curls stayed in place through the entire evening too. I will never have anyone else touch my hair except Claudio. Thank you so much for making our day so special

Images of Racine!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Rebecca F

Images was great to work with & our consultant, Stephanie, was great!! My wedding gown, the bridesmaid dresses, & tuxes were all provided through Images. 1 small glitch was a missing bow tie so most pictures were taken with a groomsman missing his, but wasn't the worst thing. I... Read More would recommend working with Stephanie if you choose to go through Images.

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Michelle L

My bridesmaids dresses, jr bridesmaid dress AND my mom's dress were all purchased at Images. I also bought my headpiece here. They were very nice and helpful!!! Everything came in, in plenty of time. Every ones dresses fit. Everyone looked GREAT for our day!!!!

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jessica Elizabeth S

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with. She was very helpful and very professional.

Great Choice!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Pamela N

I went to many different places to try on wedding dresses after I got engaged in September. Every place I went to was always very busy even if I had an appointment. I was nervous to go to Images but I am so glad I did. My mother and I went on week night and got the bridal... Read More treatment I was looking for. I was able to try on whatever dress I wanted to and was able to retry on dresses if I couldn't decide. The staff was very helpful. I had visited an different bridal store that would not tell you the prices or designer of the gown. Now I am not a designer person but you should be able to do your research if you are getting a good deal or not. Images had a very open policy unlike the first bridal store I went to. They told you the price and designer and they stayed within your budget. The dress came in with no problems and they held if there for me until the big day which was 8 months away. The alterations lady that they recommended was also amazing. I did not need major alterations but I did add sleeves to my strapless dress with no problems. I had a great experience at Images that I actually got my bridesmaids dresses from there as well. It is a smaller store that gives good customer service. The only thing is to avoid the jewelry sold there. I did find that to be overpriced. But other than that, I would highly recommend Images of Racine.

Would NEVER recommend

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Allie H

Very very disappointed. I made an appointment because on website it says they are recommended. I was not greeted when I arrived for my apt. I explained this was my first time ever looking at dresses. The first question out of the consultants mouth was what's your budget? I... Read More showed her some ideas of what I was kind of looking for and she said nope we don't have anything like that here. There were no dresses remotely close to my size, granted i am plus size but It does say on website large selection of plus size dresses.....after we left I was informed by my mother and future mother in law that the consultant made a comment to them twice stating that "this isn't going well" while I was waiting for her to pick more dresses. I left feeling like complete crap and degraded. My best friends sister had a great experience here-wish I would have had the same experience. But I'm assuming because I'm plus size not many people have time for people like me. Would never recommend this store to anyone.

2014-10-29T17:32:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Allie, We at Images apologize for the experience that you had. Unfortunately the timing of your appointment has coincided with inventory reduction. We are currently making room for the next seasons wedding gowns and have been selling our dresses right off the rack. By... Read Less Read More

Great help, great dress

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Alexandra S

It took me 7 months to find a dress for my wedding Oct 2014. Most places I tried were not very personable. I have very sensitive skin and most lace and tulle causes my skin to turn red. Lisa, the woman who helped me at Images, saw this and did her best to help out. When I saw a... Read More Maggie Sottero dress in a catalog, they were able to get a sample to the store for me to try on. It wound up being THE dress. Later on when my groomsmen went in for tuxes, they were treated very well also. I would recommend Images to any woman looking for a wedding dress.

Good little bridal shop

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Cailin

I bought my wedding dress from Images of Racine and overall I was very happy with them. The salesperson I worked with was very sweet and helpful and the staff overall were very good. They also had a very large selection of gowns for what looks like a small shop. I ended up... Read More finding my dream dress at Images and I bought it for a lower price than other bridal shops would have charged. The alterations were much less than what other shops quoted me. My only problem with this place is that they didn't call me when my dress came in--my mom finally called asking when it would arrive and they said it had been sitting in the shop for over a month. That was very irritating.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 ericka m

I loved every moment with this vendor! From the minute I stepped in the door and found my dress they were nothing but helpful and kind! I would tell anyone to come here!

Horrid Customer Service

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Danielle M

If you are going to spend your money, spend it on a company that acts like they haven't already earned the right to it. When I first went in for my dress, the woman who helped by was nice (Holly), a bit unexperienced, but able to go with the flow. I had no idea why I had seen... Read More the negative reviews that I had. Well I learned the hard way. AFTER I bought my dress and returned to pick it up, they were cold, rude, and acted as if I was wasting their time. They made my buy a garment bag for around $7 - it had a hole in it and it was translucent - for $7 - after you already bought a dress from them. When the lady brought out my over $2000 dress, she dragged across the grown to bring it to me. I will work hard to make sure no one I know ever subjects themselves to this location. They are really nice... until they don't feel like they can squeeze any more dimes out of you...

Dress of my dream

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Shari R

I did not have an appointment and we randomly stopped at images. They accommodated me. I tried on 2 dresses and found my dress. The lady talked me into trying on my dress and I'm so glad she did! This is a small salon but it is outstanding!

Dress

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Meg H

Images had great staff to help me pick dresses to try on and find the perfect one. The staff was very helpful with allowing us to take as much time as we needed trying on bridesmaid dresses. We had no problems with the sizes and the girls needing very little for alterations.... Read More Images had reasonable prices as well.

Bridesmaids Dresses

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Vueve D

I decided to use Images for my bridesmaids dresses, as I wanted to give a local vendor business. Most of my bridesmaids did not live in Racine. In turn, they decided to go with their own seamstresses for alterations. After we told the staff at Images we would not be in need of... Read More their full service, we were met with dismissive attitudes and very poor service. One of my bridesmaids was told to hurry up as they were closing in 20 minutes while trying on her dress. This would not have been so frustrating if that particular bridesmaid hadn't broken both of her wrists and needed help trying on her dress. When my girls went to pick up their dresses, they were made to wait for extended periods of time, while other employees cleaned glass and took other customers ahead of them, that came in after. When one of my bridesmaids came in to pick up her dress, she was told they didn't have it. After checking under 3 different names, they found the dress and gave it to her in the shipping box. This service was a disappointment, and could have been made so much better if the staff working at the shop showed a little more empathy and excitement for their patrons.

Poor selection...even poorer service.

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Amanda W

Does not cater to plus size brides. Completely humiliating. The consultant had me in my bra and underwear and held up a size 10 dress to me saying "you get the idea."

Wonderful shop!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Ashley R

I loved this shop for mine and all my bridesmaid's dresses. They definitely made me feel special, always giving me time and attention. They work with an amazing seamstress for alterations. Couldn't be happier!

Nice

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Tiffany J

I worked with Pat there and thought she was just wonderful! They helped out so much on everything!! Loved them there.

My perfect dress

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Stephanie P

I wanted an Alfred Angelo Disney princess dress for my wedding. Out of the three places in the area that offered the dress, Images had the best price. They were always very attentive to people when they walked in the door. They called me as soon as my dress came in. They offered... Read More seamstress who were very reasonable. Overall, it was a good experience with images. My dress even arrived months before I was told it would.

Fasntastic!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Danielle B

They have a variety of dresses from various designers at affordable prices. They also provide alterations and accessories, and will also store your dress there until your wedding day. They weren't pushy and took their time with me to make sure I was satisfied.

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Kristin B

Images was the first place I stopped in my hunt for "The" dress. After looking at 20 other places, I ended up with the very first dress I tried on at Images. They were very helpful, allowed me to take pictures in the dresses I liked and were very well priced. When I ordered... Read More the dress, I was told it would be 6-8 weeks. The dress ended up coming in in 4! I loved the dress and the service here!

Wonderful Experience Overall

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Dana D

After shopping at a few stores I drove to Racine to find Images. Their selections were amazing, and their boutique offered a warm, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. I worked with three seperate associates throughout the process of purchasing my dress, the bridesmaids dresses... Read More and to complete the sale. One particular sales associate was quite rude, but the other sales associates apologized and handled the manner accordingly. I would recommend this store to brides searching for the right dress and a great experience!!

Start a Conversation!