Creating Fine-Dining Cusine

Preparing for your wedding can be a daunting task, full of joy and unexpected developments. That’s why you need all the help you can get to make it picture perfect. With more than 20 years of wedding experience, Impressive Catering Services knows all too well that your wedding reception needs to come together seamlessly. Our goal is to make sure this is a day you will cherish forever! *Visit Chef David at The Tea Kettle Restaurant 1395 Boston Post Rd Old Saybrook CT or on theteakettlerestaurant.com. Whether you're planing a casual summer get-together, business cocktail party, bar/bat mitzvah. or your wedding reception, Chef David and his attentive staff share your desire to make it the best it can be.

Cuisine

Cajun, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

1395 Boston Post Road, Old Saybrook, CT (860) 304-7659

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Allison C

I hired Impressive Catering for food and bar service at my wedding and highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event - especially if you're managing guests with dietary restrictions. All of our food was delicious! I may be bias but it was the best food... Read More I've eaten at a wedding and our guests all agreed. They really went above and beyond. Their staff is fabulous! So many of our guests commented on how friendly the servers and bar tenders were. David was fantastic to work with. Beyond the usual planning, we live in CA but had our wedding in CT and the distance was no issue with our plans. I can't recommend Impressive Catering enough!!! I'd give more than 5 stars if I could.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Laura K

David and his team at Impressive Catering were wonderful to work with! They worked with us to set a lobster boil and grill menu that was exactly what we were looking for. Our guests loved the food and Impressive Catering was a critical part of making our wedding a complete... Read More success!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Samantha C

Dave and his team were fantastic to work with throughout the process. He was so fun and easy going. Dave even took the time to go visit the venue ahead of time since he was not familiar with it. The food was delicious and the guests raved about it. The packages were also very... Read More reasonably priced. I highly recommend using Impressive Catering for your wedding!